JohnEngland
01-12-2011, 06:43 AM
http://vimeo.com/18698532

Teaser Rate
01-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I feel bad for her speechwriters.

Vessol
01-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Violence is bad. Unless it involves blowing up A-rabs.

amy31416
01-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Good lord, that woman is the worst actress ever. I thought that Pelosi and Boehner were bad at feigning sincerity, but man...

Bruno
01-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Obligatory Reagan quote

klamath
01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
What she said is true.

hugolp
01-12-2011, 10:44 AM
What she said is true.

Its still true applied to radical muslims and the rest of the muslims, but she still supports going to Irak and Afgahanistan and start blowing heads.

Brett85
01-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Its still true applied to radical muslims and the rest of the muslims, but she still supports going to Irak and Afgahanistan and start blowing heads.

I strongly disagree with her on that issue, but she probably just views it as being necessary for our national defense. I don't think she has evil intentions.

Andrew-Austin
01-12-2011, 10:50 AM
"Kill Julian Assange!!!"

*another issue comes up

"Violence is wrong! Wrong I say!"

Wesker1982
01-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Violence is bad. Unless it involves blowing up A-rabs.

Yep, nothing wrong with blowing up innocent children if its done by remote controlled drones.

Good lord, that woman is the worst actress ever. I thought that Pelosi and Boehner were bad at feigning sincerity, but man...

+10000000000. It makes me a bit sick to my stomach to think how many people believe her sincerity

klamath
01-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Yes it is true, but in the same token many on here supports blowing up Americans. Everybody seems to have their own prefered violence.

charrob
01-12-2011, 11:10 AM
From Swedish television, here's what the Swede's think of her and this incident:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/utrikes/article8385624.ab

Dreamofunity
01-12-2011, 11:14 AM
http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/5742278/tumblr_ldwh5jPkn41qa4advo1_500_thumb.jpg?129314129 5

demolama
01-12-2011, 12:04 PM
http://palinherpderp.ytmnd.com/

Brian4Liberty
01-12-2011, 12:24 PM
The Palin video was hard to watch. After ten seconds she starts to sound like Charlie Brown's teacher...

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2011, 12:34 PM
From Swedish television, here's what the Swede's think of her and this incident:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/utrikes/article8385624.ab

No subtitles, no comprehension. A bunch of candles and someone talking that I cannot possibly understand.

reduen
01-12-2011, 12:39 PM
No subtitles, no comprehension. A bunch of candles and someone talking that I cannot possibly understand.

Don't be so hard on Palin Gunny...! lol

LisaNY
01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
I couldn't watch the whole video...As soon as she used the term "blood libel" I immediately thought of Frum.

amy31416
01-12-2011, 12:46 PM
I strongly disagree with her on that issue, but she probably just views it as being necessary for our national defense. I don't think she has evil intentions.

Yeah...I don't know. No matter what way I look at it (ignorance, duped by neocons, fear, etc.), it is evil--if you believe in the concept of evil.

Aratus
01-12-2011, 12:50 PM
does this give ex-gov mitt romney an edge?
mr. huckabee as governor pardons the guy
who murdered four cops in a humble diner.
she knew her website was being critiqued.
she then kept the extant webpage up as is.

charrob
01-12-2011, 12:52 PM

if you watch the video thru to the end there's enough pictures and explanation of Palin, the crosshairs her fb picture placed on Congressman Gifford's District, and Palin's list of "targetted" congressmen to get the picture what foreigners (at least Swedes) think of her...

Brett85
01-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Yeah...I don't know. No matter what way I look at it (ignorance, duped by neocons, fear, etc.), it is evil--if you believe in the concept of evil.

Well I personally believe that abortion is murder, but I still don't claim that abortion rights advocates promote violence or that they're evil. They just have a different view of that issue than I do, and I just try to make respectful arguments against their position.

pacelli
01-12-2011, 01:16 PM

No kidding. Talk about a canned speech. Is that a can opener in the background?

Southron
01-12-2011, 01:56 PM
The rate of Palin hate to her actual accomplishments is out of whack. I believe the establishment will smash her if she becomes a threat to their boy Mitt.

Vessol
01-12-2011, 02:00 PM
if you watch the video thru to the end there's enough pictures and explanation of Palin, the crosshairs her fb picture placed on Congressman Gifford's District, and Palin's list of "targetted" congressmen to get the picture what foreigners (at least Swedes) think of her...

While I hate Palin, I think those attacking her for the crosshairs is just as equally retarded.

As for what Swedes think, I could really care less.

acptulsa
01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Well I personally believe that abortion is murder, but I still don't claim that abortion rights advocates promote violence or that they're evil. They just have a different view of that issue than I do, and I just try to make respectful arguments against their position.

Yes, that's good, and I understand what you mean. But your average abortion rights advocate didn't run for Vice President of the land in the last cycle. And as a politician, I say that if she has no more clue what the hell she's doing than Dubya seemed to have then either we had better make damned sure her handlers are trustworthy or we had better not vote for her. Because I'm sick of the American voters copping out with, 'Yes I'm sure her heart's in the right place. No, she can't go to the bathroom successfully without six expert advisors, and I haven't bothered to check to see if any of her auxiliary brains have their hearts in the right place, but I've got such a warm fuzzy feeling about her.'

We are the ultimate authority over the most deadly and overused military the world has seen. And it's about time we took that role seriously. Because we keep giving psychos carte blanche to use the damned thing, and that can't be good for our souls.

You see, I just can't get over the notion that murder is murder. And the military industrial complex will always put the friendliest face on that they can. And she has a friendly face.

JK/SEA
01-12-2011, 02:27 PM
gee, the American flag sure looks weird in this vid, or is it because of the coffee i had this morning. Overall...Palin is a fraud....that is all...please continue.

jazzloversinc
01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
I see the haters are still here.

PreDeadMan
01-12-2011, 05:13 PM

Then let her go into those countries in which she supports illegal and immoral wars and tell that to the families who have lost loved ones that were blown apart or got drone attacked at WEDDINGS!... killing innocent people in other countries which have not harmed you doesn't keep you free somebody should pass that on to her....

speciallyblend
01-12-2011, 05:28 PM
I see the haters are still here.

well i kinda dislike (even hate if that is the word you must use) big gov republicans ones that support bailouts and undeclared wars and big government in everyones living rooms which palin supports! Palin falls under that tent!! curious what is it you like about palin that represents smaller government?? or do you like her because she had gosselin on! palin quit her job and is a reality star! sounds like biggov republican prez material!(SARCASM)

Lucille
01-12-2011, 05:38 PM
I am so sick of that woman...

Palin's Not Complicit in Loughner Shooting, but She Sure Ain't Presidential, Either. (http://reason.com/blog/2011/01/12/palins-not-complicit-in-loughn)

Coming days after the event and then shrouded in what literary critic Walter Gibson once identified as the "stuffy," official language of bureaucrats and Fourth of July picnic speakers, it is not only curiously dispassionate but vague and legalistic (filled with barely earned conclusions prefaced with "so," "thus," etc.). It is a tapestry of threadbare cliches ("our Founders' genius," "May God bless America,") in search of a news hook, the type of windy oraration that could be dusted off for any event, from a disaster site to a Kiwanis luncheon. And if the style is what captures the reader's attention, it's because there's no substance on which to feed.

One of the things that excited people about Sarah Palin was her apparent authenticity, her down-to-earthiness, her experience of working, living, dreaming, and achieving far from the conventional centers of power in American society. In a political age characterized by the telegenic intimacy of the 24-hour news channel, Palin seemed perfectly in synch with the sort of unmediated access viewers and voters crave. And only the most insulated chumps in the opinionating business (read: most of them) were put off by her insistence that when she graduated college she got a job, not a passport and a backpack.

But since her bravura entrance onto the national stage, virtually every interaction she has had with her public has been so tightly stage-managed and scripted that her main selling point has been swathed and suffocated in layers and layers of distance from anything approaching a real-time response to the world she lives in. When she resigned her governorship long before her first term was up, she signaled that she wasn't so interested in being an actual legislator. Fair enough, and who can blame her? But she's now getting to the point where she's signaling that she is incapable of giving even her most sympathetic audience what it wants from her. Which means there's one less interesting character on the public stage and her future, even as an entertainer, is dimmer than it once seemed.

We can only hope.

Matt Collins
01-12-2011, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygKHdv19Kk

angelatc
01-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I am so sick of that woman...

Palin's Not Complicit in Loughner Shooting, but She Sure Ain't Presidential, Either. (http://reason.com/blog/2011/01/12/palins-not-complicit-in-loughn)We can only hope.

I'm pretty tired of all of them, but the underlying politics are fascinating. Sarah Palin waited until today - is it coincidence that she finally made a statement on the day that Obama is finally going to tell us all to calm the hell down? She beat him to the punch.

It gets better: anytime she says anything, the left begins to convulse. Who is going to even care what Obama said? The left will be screeching about Palin, and the right will be defending her.

ANd it gets better again: She totally pissed off some of the Jews: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot_blood_libel_6 - meaning that the right has to either sit down and shut up, or tell J Street to stuff it.

Insert popcorn here!

devil21
01-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Yes it is true, but in the same token many on here supports blowing up Americans. Everybody seems to have their own prefered violence.

Wait...wut?

Lucille
01-12-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm pretty tired of all of them, but the underlying politics are fascinating. Sarah Palin waited until today - is it coincidence that she finally made a statement on the day that Obama is finally going to tell us all to calm the hell down? She beat him to the punch.

It gets better: anytime she says anything, the left begins to convulse. Who is going to even care what Obama said? The left will be screeching about Palin, and the right will be defending her.

ANd it gets better again: She totally pissed off some of the Jews: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot_blood_libel_6 - meaning that the right has to either sit down and shut up, or tell J Street to stuff it.

Insert popcorn here!

That is all so true.

Brett85
01-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Wait...wut?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?232226-MY-spin-on-Joseph-Andrew-Stack.../page8&highlight=joseph+stack

QueenB4Liberty
01-12-2011, 06:29 PM
You know the same thing could be said by Barack Obama. They are all the same to me now. They are such hypocritical liars. It makes me sick.

awake
01-12-2011, 06:34 PM
What you are observing is the equivalent of vultures pecking at each other trying to capitalize on the rotting flesh of this incident.

JustinTime
01-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Eh... I cant see why so many on the right love her, but then again I cant see why so many on the left hate her.

In a sane country nobody would care, she'd be a third rate local politician, but in the modern USA, she is the flashpoint for flame wars and baseless accusations. Ive been on another forum trying to talk about the shootings, and all Im getting is "Palin's a cunt!" and "Stupid bitch took three days to think of a response!"

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-12-2011, 06:56 PM
The Palin video was hard to watch. After ten seconds she starts to sound like Charlie Brown's teacher...

Yea, I got about 30 seconds in and had to turn it off to keep from yarfing up my breakfast.

speciallyblend
01-12-2011, 07:05 PM
reading thru this thread i still want to hear a palin supporter explain what is liberty-minded about palin or small government about sarah palin other then she can see russia from her window and she says she is small government?? what does sarah palin support that can be defined as small government loving republican while endorsing big gov policies? sarah palin does not add up!!

libertarian4321
01-13-2011, 12:49 AM
I couldn't watch the whole video...As soon as she used the term "blood libel" I immediately thought of Frum.

Some people think Palin used the term "blood libel" because she's an evil, nasty witch, but I doubt that's the case.

She's just an idiot, as are the staffers who wrote the speech, propped her in front of the teleprompter, and made her lips move.

I doubt Palin or any of the yahoos on her staff even knows what "blood libel" means.