PDA

View Full Version : CPAC Boycotter Lashes Out at Ron Paul Supporters

RonPaulFanInGA
01-11-2011, 02:38 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-turn/2011/01/yesterday_i_wrote_about_the.html

But why not show up and make all those arguments, just as Ron Paul's supporters did? He then lashes out at the Paul followers, saying they made it difficult to get into meetings. He says the Paul supporters attendance "was not a positive thing." He even goes so far as to say attendance doesn't matter. "So long as CPAC is willing to give out scholarships to college students, give them free hotels and interesting speakers in the middle of winter, you're going to get them." Perhaps anticipating a strong attendance regardless of the boycott, he contends that lots of people have already made their reservations or don't even know about the issue. (This seems to contradict his assertion that his strategy successfully raised awareness of their group's complaint).

kah13176
01-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Keep whining. I wonder why an 80 year old man galvanizes so many young people? There's a reason.

sailingaway
01-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Our folks made it difficult to get into meetings why, because they went themselves?

And he should have been accomodated first, why, exactly?

Matt Collins
01-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Who cares?

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Basically 'Waa, waa, look at me, I'm still important. Look at me, I still matter to American politics. Waa, waa.'

Fuck him and fuck those who support him. The sooner they're gone from the party the better.

angelatc
01-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Which events did Paul supporters make it difficult to get into? I can't imagine them flooding the Beck speech.