PDA

View Full Version : Earth must prepare for close encounter with aliens, say scientists

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Remembering the Iron Mountain Report from the 60's calling for Government to claim extraterrestrials a threat to humanity.....coincidence? i think not.

World governments should prepare a co-ordinated action plan in case Earth is contacted by aliens, according to scientists.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/jan/10/earth-close-encounter-aliens-extraterrestrials

They argue that a branch of the UN must be given responsibility for "supra-Earth affairs" and formulate a plan for how to deal with extraterrestrials, should they appear.

The comments are part of an extraterrestrial-themed edition of the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A published today. In it, scientists examine all aspects of the search for extraterrestrial life, from astronomy and biology to the political and religious fallout that would result from alien contact.

"Will a suitable process based on expert advice from proper and responsible scientists arise at all, or will interests of power and opportunism more probably set the scene?" asked Professor John Zarnecki of the Open University and Dr Martin Dominik of the University of St Andrews in the introductory paper. "A lack of co-ordination can be avoided by creating an overarching framework in a truly global effort governed by an international politically legitimated body." The pair argue that the UN has a ready-made mechanism for such a forum in its Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (Copuos).

Member states of Copuos should put "supra-Earth affairs" on their agenda, say the scientists, and establish structures similar to those proposed for dealing with threats from near-Earth objects, such as asteroids, that might be on a collision course with our planet.

According to Simon Conway Morris, a professor of evolutionary palaeobiology at Cambridge University, anyone planning for alien contact should prepare for the worst.

rest at link above.

MikeStanart
01-11-2011, 10:31 AM
http://www.pocomoketattler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tinfoil.jpg

aGameOfThrones
01-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Why do you think I've been watching "V" on ABC?

Gaius1981
01-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Why do you think I've been watching "V" on ABC?

I just figured...

http://www.thevfiles.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/v-laura-vandervoort-as-lisa-01-crop.jpg

tangent4ronpaul
01-11-2011, 11:00 AM
What's the problem? - are our elites really that tired of wearing their masks?

:rolleyes:

-t

CharlesTX
01-11-2011, 11:01 AM
^lol^

TonySutton
01-11-2011, 11:04 AM
I would think if a race of beings is capable of reaching earth, maybe we should deal with the beings according to THEIR plan.

pcosmar
01-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Expect it to be a major news media reality rather than a joke.
Sooner or later.

And it fits with the One World Government plans. The UN will be involved.

MikeStanart
01-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Sooner or later.

Exactly. If they legitimize the idea of a global enemy in the form of evil space creatures, it will be so much easier to obtain widespread control.

Haha but I think we're a ways off before people will find this credible.

mczerone
01-11-2011, 11:21 AM
How I see the narrative:

Individuals speculating about possible contact with ETs: whackjob nutsos who need to get in touch with reality.

Political parasites calling for more money to speculate about possible contact with ETs: responsible servants of humanity.

I don't particularly care if the UN wants to do this. What I care about is their funding draws from coercive taxation of the individuals they are claiming to protect.

Also, how arrogant is the UN in thinking that if some peaceful beings showed up on or around Earth they would be interested in talking to this club of people that don't have anything to offer but the productivity of others (I assume peaceful, because if they weren't interested in peace, there would be no analysis for us to make, they would certainly be able to wrought whatever destruction they wished upon us). In my guess, any contact would be in a search for the possessors of great natural resources and the most unique individuals in terms of physical and mental characteristics for the purpose of study. If you just traveled across light-years to get here, would you open the door and say "Take me to your leader," or "Point me to your gas station and tourist attractions"?

One of my tin-foil-hat indulgences is that ETs have long been observing the human race and refuse to engage with us as long as we don't respect peace and property rights, in a completely individualized non-coercive manner. Why would they risk trying to make peace with any human as long as there are governments around that resort to force to get what they want? Such engagement would only have negative effects on them and on the otherwise peaceful people under the rule of destructive governments. (disclaimer - I don't not have faith that this is the actual case, but only that it is a scenario that explains why, if UFOs are ETs, they do not reveal themselves to us)

wizardwatson
01-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Sooner or later.

Do you think it will really be true or that the government will simply fake it? I don't know that the general public would even know the difference.

trey4sports
01-11-2011, 11:29 AM
seriously???

.....and they tell us we're the nutjobs.....

sailingaway
01-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Space aliens, if you are reading this, take note:

The UN has ZERO authority to speak for me.

Honestly, it is almost as if with the global financial crises not sending people crying for more global government, they are desperate to come up with something else.

Something really stupid...

pcosmar
01-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Do you think it will really be true or that the government will simply fake it? I don't know that the general public would even know the difference.

Does it make a difference. The end result would be the same.
My views are clear, (in other threads)

I see it as a threat looming on the horizon. Not as a joke.

moostraks
01-11-2011, 11:41 AM
seriously???

.....and they tell us we're the nutjobs.....

rofl...was thinking the same thing!!!

Fox McCloud
I never understood why so many scientists were so skeptical of some things, but are such huge proponents for intelligent life being out there when there isn't any conclusive evidence to support their position. Yes, I realize that if you accept an evolutionary frame work the statistics often cited (trillions of galaxies, even more stars, each with the potential of having planets, and a percent of those that may be earth-like). That said, this is just extrapolated probability; we don't have any solid numbers on how many earth-like planets there really are in a given area. From all general appearances, there just isn't much direct and conclusive evidence there is anything out there, yet so many cling to it as if it were fact.

Either way, let's assume for a minute there are intelligent beings out there and that they do contact us...if they have that kind of potential, then unifying under one banner to counter whatever their plans are will be the least of our worries, as that level of technology would mean they could probably wipe us out (or at least cripple us for thousands of years) without being able to counter it much. Alternatively, they may have escaped the "statist quo" and refuse to deal with governments as its "beneath them" or "backwards and hindering to society". Who knows.

I also find it humorous that there's the other possibility few entertain: maybe we're the advanced ones in the universe and its some other intelligent race that's just emerging begging to learn how to work with metal.

TheTyke
Global warming and terrorism aren't scaring people badly enough anymore, and they need to keep people in constant fear to justify the growth of government... time for them to come up with a new global threat. Although I gotta admit, this one makes them look pretty spacy...

tangent4ronpaul
01-11-2011, 11:46 AM
I would think if a race of beings is capable of reaching earth, maybe we should deal with the beings according to THEIR plan.

Citizens of Earth:

Males between the ages of 16 and 30 are to report to the mining camps.
Females between the ages of 14 and 30 are to report to the brothels.
All others are to report to the feeding pens. That would be OUR feeding pens.
Brownie points for anyone that builds their own rotisserie

Thank you,

Your new masters

tangent4ronpaul
01-11-2011, 11:58 AM
but are such huge proponents for intelligent life being out there when there isn't any conclusive evidence to support their position. Yes, I realize that if you accept an evolutionary frame work the statistics often cited (trillions of galaxies, even more stars, each with the potential of having planets, and a percent of those that may be earth-like). That said, this is just extrapolated probability; we don't have any solid numbers on how many earth-like planets there really are in a given area. From all general appearances, there just isn't much direct and conclusive evidence there is anything out there, yet so many cling to it as if it were fact.

But much of it is fact. amino acids (the building blocks of life) have been found hitching rides on comets, astronomers have identified earth like planets that display signs of basic life that are in the right position around their star, life has been found that uses cyanide instead of phosphorus, and life has been found at incredible depths/pressures as well as in very hot environments (volcano's).

It's pretty well established that life exists outside our planet and solar system. The issue is getting there as it would take generations, or at least figuring out how to break the light barrier.

-t

oyarde
01-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Ok , I will bite , just how should I prepare ( besides avoiding UN ) ??

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Exactly. If they legitimize the idea of a global enemy in the form of evil space creatures, it will be so much easier to obtain widespread control.

Frankly many people already think extraterrestrials exist, most others will believe it because their government just said so, and the rest will be considered "ignorant" at that point. They have been conditioning people for disclosure through movies/tv for decades now...whether it is true or not.

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Ok , I will bite , just how should I prepare ( besides avoiding UN ) ??

stewed with carrots and onions perhaps?

Bruno
01-11-2011, 02:51 PM
They are out there. Whether the real "they" is an enemy, a friend, or whatever, and their motives, all remain to be seen.

Also possible is that "they" will be a fabricated "they" to control the public.

oyarde
01-11-2011, 02:52 PM

oh no

Bruno
01-11-2011, 03:05 PM

http://i52.tinypic.com/20zaa2c.jpg

oyarde
01-11-2011, 03:43 PM

Dang Aliens are probably a bunch of moloch worshippers . I am already pissed at them for holding out energy info .

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:13 PM
They are out there. Whether the real "they" is an enemy, a friend,or whatever, and their motives, all remain to be seen.

Also possible is that "they" will be a fabricated "they" to control the public.
Coincidently, I just got done watching a show on the history channel called Alien Devastations (part of the Ancient Alien series). In the show they showed the 2010 Iceland volcano eruption and part of their proof was a picture of this UFO ship hovering over the volcano as it spewed forth. The so called UFO ship, I know for a fact, is government issued because I have seen the exact thing myself with my own eyes through binoculars. It's not a ship. It's individual grey/silver balls flying in v formation. Long story but just thought I would give credibility to your manufactured alien theory.

Found a news report of what they showed in the documentary.....

UFOs Iceland Volcano on SkyNews V Shape UFO Formation 18 April 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZs6bBqkVaY

oyarde
01-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Coincidently, I just got done watching a show on the history channel called Alien Devastations (part of the Ancient Alien series). In the show they showed the 2010 Iceland volcano eruption and part of their proof was a picture of this UFO ship hovering over the volcano as it spewed forth. The so called UFO ship, I know for a fact, is government issued because I have seen the exact thing myself with my own eyes through binoculars. It's not a ship. It's individual grey/silver balls flying in v formation. Long story but just thought I would give credibility to your manufactured alien theory.

Found a news report of what they showed in the documentary.....

UFOs Iceland Volcano on SkyNews V Shape UFO Formation 18 April 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZs6bBqkVaY

Sounds like I am back to plan one to try and just steer clear of UN and authorities ...

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Dang Aliens are probably a bunch of moloch worshippers . I am already pissed at them for holding out energy info .

We have the technology actually. ...for military applications anyways. Just not for us plebs. They can't make $4 a gallon off us slaves if they gave us the new technology.

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Sounds like I am back to plan one to try and just steer clear of UN and authorities ...

Always a wise choice whether aliens are real or not!

Bruno
01-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Thank you for sharing that, PatriotOne. Though I don't doubt what you saw, I question balloons could survive the hot volcanic ash and smoke shown in that video.

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:28 PM

Are you watching the new series V? I imagine it will go down something like that...just not quite as dramatic. (another brainwashing show) Imagine the aliens actually being the puppetmasters though using fake stuff. Disclaimer...I do believe in extraterrestrials....just not the spin on them they plan on using.

oyarde
01-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Are you watching the new series V? I imagine it will go down something like that...just not quite as dramatic. (another brainwashing show) Imagine the aliens actually being the puppetmasters though using fake stuff. Disclaimer...I do believe in extraterrestrials....just not the spin on them they plan on using.

No , I have not seen it , I would have to dvr it .

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Thank you for sharing that, PatriotOne. Though I don't doubt what you saw, I question balloons could survive the hot volcanic ash and smoke shown in that video.

Not balloons....I have seen 3 - 4 dozen of those total (4 different times). Once I saw 2 of them less than 150 ft away...flew right over my neighbors house. Saw the first one flying from east to west and as I watching this one, another one came in from the south, met up with it and they flew off together going about 50 mph. There's quite a few video's on youtube of people filming these things...not necessarily in v formation but in fleets, individual one's, etc. Ive seen individual ones, fleets, and the v formation. They are the same things and definately not balloons. The gov does use them to promote the alien agenda though. Most people who film them think they are ufo's. ton's of video's of them on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=orbs+fleet&aq=f

One of my favorites just because the guys filming them cracked me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysr0vpC6kVo

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:49 PM
No , I have not seen it , I would have to dvr it .

It's a really good show and particularly interesting knowing the real agenda.

Kotin
01-11-2011, 09:53 PM
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/chapter1-allies-of-humanity.php

Bruno
01-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Not balloons....I have seen 3 - 4 dozen of those total (4 different times). Once I saw 2 of them less than 150 ft away...flew right over my neighbors house. Saw the first one flying from east to west and as I watching this one, another one came in from the south, met up with it and they flew off together going about 50 mph. There's quite a few video's on youtube of people filming these things...not necessarily in v formation but in fleets, individual one's, etc. Ive seen individual ones, fleets, and the v formation. They are the same things and definately not balloons. The gov does use them to promote the alien agenda though. Most people who film them think they are ufo's. ton's of video's of them on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=orbs+fleet&aq=f

One of my favorites just because the guys filming them cracked me
up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysr0vpC6kVo

Sorry, I misread your post. Yes, some of these are likely government fakes. Have you seen this one? Perhaps we are seeing both at the same time?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=XxZAYpjlvfg

brandon
01-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Didn't read the article, but I hate the "say scientists" appeal to authority made in the headline. What is a scientist? Anyone with s B.S? They could be a bit more specific.

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I forgot to mention that when I would see these orbs it is always during chemtrail operations. Which is why I would be watching the sky intently to begin with. We get the crap sprayed out of us regularly

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Sorry, I misread your post. Yes, some of these are likely government fakes. Have you seen this one? Perhaps we are seeing both at the same time?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=XxZAYpjlvfg

check your link...is that what you meant to post? If so, which am I suppose to watch?

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Didn't read the article, but I hate the "say scientists" appeal to authority made in the headline. What is a scientist? Anyone with s B.S? They could be a bit more specific.

Royal Society ... not exactly fringe...lol. Though you can't trust a damn thing coming out of London. NWO headquarters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Society

osan
01-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Sooner or later.

I'd bust a gut laughing if one of those things landed in some bumfuk corner of South Dakota and made first contact through some bowlegged grain farmer named Earl Smick and his wife Fern, completely ignoring every "government" on the planet.

Bruno
01-11-2011, 10:03 PM
check your link...is that what you meant to post? If so, which am I suppose to watch?

Sorry, not sure what happened there on my iPad. Try a YouTube search for Ufo Rockets through orb fleet.

osan
01-11-2011, 10:09 PM

Never a bad idea.

HazyHusky420
01-11-2011, 10:14 PM
This is a distraction.

Check out Dulce.

PatriotOne
01-11-2011, 10:15 PM
My first impression is def gov issued orbs in v formation but the other object looks like a bug flying past the lense to me....lol.

Kylie
01-11-2011, 10:31 PM
How about this?

Our .gov's are chumming the waters with these "UFO" sightings. It's more than likely them doing it.

They are playing us in order to get us to believe that they are real, right?

In the bible it says that Jesus went up into the sky(paraphrasing here) and that he would come back. It's also prophesied that there will be an anti-christ that will show up before him. So what's to say that they arent' setting us up the bomb, and that bomb is the anti-christ when he "arrives" via whatever bullshit they've decided to create?

It will rope a good portion of the Christian population(since they seem to believe whatever bull you sling at em) and as for the rest of the world, FTW. It would play directly into the one world government these fuckers are trying to create, wouldn't it?

And everyone would be scared shitless and ready to give their liberties over to whatever power comes from the sky?

youngbuck
01-11-2011, 10:37 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6745627342652553091#

An extra-terrestrial threat would be a global threat, setting the stage and providing the necessity for global government to protect all of mankind.

HazyHusky420
01-11-2011, 10:39 PM
How about this?

Our .gov's are chumming the waters with these "UFO" sightings. It's more than likely them doing it.

In the bible it says that Jesus went up into the sky(paraphrasing here) and that he would come back. It's also prophesied that there will be an anti-christ that will show up before him. So what's to say that they arent' setting us up the bomb, and that bomb is the anti-christ when he "arrives" via whatever bullshit they've decided to create?

It will rope a good portion of the Christian population(since they seem to believe whatever bull you sling at em) and as for the rest of the world, FTW. It would play directly into the one world government these fuckers are trying to create, wouldn't it?

And everyone would be scared shitless and ready to give their liberties over to whatever power comes from the sky?

Aside from what the UN says I find it very narcissistic to believe that humans and earth are the center of everything. If CERN accidentally created a black hole destroying earth people in other civilizations would be like "earth was destroyed? HA HA HA HA". Reminds me of how people generally view Los Angeles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmgO4BTNCc

Bruno
01-11-2011, 11:05 PM
My first impression is def gov issued orbs in v formation but the other object looks like a bug flying past the lense to me....lol.

That wouldn't be the first time! :)

How about this?

Ezekiel has what appears to some to be an account of an alien abduction.

jth_ttu
01-11-2011, 11:15 PM
The people of earth are not Native to this planet. Our alien forefathers brought us here and built us great pyramids and calendars.... Don't you people have the history channel lol?

Bman
01-11-2011, 11:18 PM
The people of earth are not Native to this planet. Our alien forefathers brought us here and built us great pyramids and calendars.... Don't you people have the history channel lol?

Exactly. Noah's Ark was a space ship.

HazyHusky420
01-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Isn't anyone aware of the state's persecution of UFO believers over the years? What about the whistle blowers who were found dead in mysterious circumstances? The fact alone that strange military and ufo activity happens in an area with no visible military base or industry (Dulce in New Mexico) should be enough to open people's eyes.

agar
01-11-2011, 11:30 PM

People bought the ridiculous 911 fairy tale, so I think they'll buy a space invasion too if its packaged properly.

Bruno
01-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Isn't anyone aware of the state's persecution of UFO believers over the years? What about the whistle blowers who were found dead in mysterious circumstances? The fact alone that strange military and ufo activity happens in an area with no visible military base or industry (Dulce in New Mexico) should be enough to open people's eyes.

No, I hadn't, I'll have to check into Dulce.

Well, you got a few things wrong, but overall the idea that aliens from other planets have been interacting with us for thousands of years explains the origins of nearly every religion. Many cultures throughout history were specific on which star their forefathers came from, some from stars that couldn't be seen until powerful modern telescopes, yet were known to exist by these cultures for thousands of years.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:"

MikeStanart
01-12-2011, 12:31 AM

Hah! I watched that stuff on the History channel earlier today. I was laughing hysterically.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Hah! I watched that stuff on the History channel earlier today. I was laughing hysterically.

As do many at numerous religions beliefs.

YumYum
01-12-2011, 12:40 AM

Well, you got a few things wrong, but overall the idea that aliens from other planets have been interacting with us for thousands of years explains the origins of nearly every religion. Many cultures throughout history were specific on which star their forefathers came from, some from stars that couldn't be seen until powerful modern telescopes, yet were known to exist by these cultures for thousands of years.

Good point. He didn't say "let us make man", but said "let us make man in our image", which could mean that man was already here.

Fox McCloud
01-12-2011, 12:47 AM
But much of it is fact. amino acids (the building blocks of life) have been found hitching rides on comets, astronomers have identified earth like planets that display signs of basic life that are in the right position around their star, life has been found that uses cyanide instead of phosphorus, and life has been found at incredible depths/pressures as well as in very hot environments (volcano's).

It's pretty well established that life exists outside our planet and solar system. The issue is getting there as it would take generations, or at least figuring out how to break the light barrier.

-t

I don't really see how that changes anything; just because we've found amino acids does not necessarily mean that there is life out there...as for the earth-like planets, this isn't very concrete yet and more-so speculation---until we can actually get real reading/data/information from these planets they've identified, the fact that they're "earth-like" is a fairly moot point. Lastly, are you sure you mean cyanide, or are you referring to the recent supposed arsenic discovery? The jury is still out on that one: http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/12/07/5607541-weird-life-claims-spark-a-backlash

it's not fact, it's conjecture, at this point.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Good point. He didn't say "let us make man", but said "let us make man in our image", which could mean that man was already here.

Exactly. In one form man may have already been here, and then was transformed into our current form, by a plural "god" (beings from another planet or planets), not a singular "god".

tangent4ronpaul
01-12-2011, 06:04 AM
think you are right re: arsenic

-t

pcosmar
01-12-2011, 09:44 AM
For your consideration,

UFOs, Project Blue Beam, mind-behavior control
http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/ufos-project-blue-beam-mind-behavior-control
UFOs… Truth or Deception?
http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/2854/the-unexplained/ufos%E2%80%A6-are-we-being-deceived-part-2-project-blue-beam/
Project Blue Beam
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

Keep your eyes , ears, and mind open.

jth_ttu
01-12-2011, 11:29 AM

I wasnt trying to bash people who believe in aliens(I believe the universe is too big for us to be alone). The History Channel has just turned into a joke, pushing their own agenda and beliefs on millions of the nations sheep. There is definitly a scientoligist flavor to the programs being shown.

torchbearer
01-12-2011, 12:03 PM
EVeryone knows we were brought here by the Goa'ouls through the stargate.

MikeStanart
01-12-2011, 12:15 PM
EVeryone knows we were brought here by the Goa'ouls through the stargate.

Wrong! Humans are descended from the Alterans (The first evolution of humanity). Two factions emerged in the Alterans: The Ancients and the Ori. The Ancients eventually left the Alteran Home Galaxy and seeded the Milky Way and Pegasus galaxies with life. Earth was a product of this "seeding". Later, the Goa'uld came to earth and abducted humans and spread them throughout the galaxy. So, we were created by the Ancients, not brought here by the Goa'uld!

/End Stargate Nerd Rant.

References: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human

torchbearer
01-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Wrong! Humans are descended from the Alterans (The first evolution of humanity). Two factions emerged in the Alterans: The Ancients and the Ori. The Ancients eventually left the Alteran Home Galaxy and seeded the Milky Way and Pegasus galaxies with life. Earth was a product of this "seeding". Later, the Goa'uld came to earth and abducted humans and spread them throughout the galaxy. So, we were created by the Ancients, not brought here by the Goa'uld!

/End Stargate Nerd Rant.

References: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human

I stand corrected. The evidence does show we were seeded by the ancients.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 01:00 PM
I wasnt trying to bash people who believe in aliens(I believe the universe is too big for us to be alone). The History Channel has just turned into a joke, pushing their own agenda and beliefs on millions of the nations sheep. There is definitly a scientoligist flavor to the programs being shown.

Thanks, there are certainly laughable ideas presented on the History Channel, but there are also many credible theories.

oyarde
01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
That wouldn't be the first time! :)

Ezekiel has what appears to some to be an account of an alien abduction.

The Ezekiel thing is fascinating .

Brian4Liberty
01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Not that any extraterrestrial is close enough to make it to Earth, but if they did, it would be something like when Columbus first came to America...followed by Cortes.

MelissaCato
01-12-2011, 01:49 PM
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/chapter1-allies-of-humanity.php

Interesting.

Allies of Humanity ? Greater Community ? Represnts a small group ? Emissaries ?

Ahhh I wonder what the real ET's and light beings think of all that gibberish ... LOL

Seriously, those allies of humanity are misrepresenting ET's for the most part. Especially when it comes to freedom and of individual thought.

But then again what do I know. LOL

Interesting to say the least. ;o)

AFPVet
01-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Is it just me, or has the History Channel been airing all kinds of ET shows? Seems very interesting....

Bruno
01-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Not that any extraterrestrial is close enough to make it to Earth, but if they did, it would be something like when Columbus first came to America...followed by Cortes.

You assume a few things.

1) That they are not already here, and have been for perhaps thousands of years or longer.

2) That we currently understand everything there is to know about space travel, distance, propulsion systems, and ways to decrease the time/distance between destinations in space. 200 years ago if someone told you that by 2010 we would have landed on the moon, have remote-controlled vehicles on Mars, and a permananet space station orbiting the earth, you would have been thought crazy.

3) That life forms from other planets aren't thousands, tens of thousands, or even millions of years more advanced than we are in terms of technology.

3) That they do not perhaps inhabit one of the hundreds of moons within our own solar system.

Were you aware that Columbus himself had numerous UFO encounters mere hours before that historic landing? Similiarly, so did the astronauts before the first lunar landing.

Summary: In 1492, Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, "a light glimmering at a great distance." It vanished and reappeared several times during the night, moving up and down, "in sudden and passing gleams."

Even Christopher Columbus, it appears, saw a UFO. While patrolling the deck of the Santa Maria at about 10:00 PM on October 11, 1492, Columbus thought he saw "a light glimmering at a great distance." He hurriedly summoned Pedro Gutierrez, "a gentleman of the king's bedchamber," who also saw the light. After a short time it vanished, only to reappear several times during the night, each time dancing up and down "in sudden and passig gleams." The light, first seen four hours before land was sighted, was never explained

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case487.htm

oyarde
01-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Were you aware that Columbus himself had numerous UFO encounters mere hours before that historic landing?

Summary: In 1492, Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, "a light glimmering at a great distance." It vanished and reappeared several times during the night, moving up and down, "in sudden and passing gleams."

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case487.htm

Similiarly, so did the astronauts before the first lunar landing.

I remember reading that .

JoshLowry
01-12-2011, 03:13 PM
(trillions of galaxies, even more stars, each with the potential of having planets, and a percent of those that may be earth-like). That said, this is just extrapolated probability; we don't have any solid numbers on how many earth-like planets there really are in a given area. From all general appearances, there just isn't much direct and conclusive evidence there is anything out there, yet so many cling to it as if it were fact.

There is definitely something out there.

There is too much data for us to process right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg)

Brian4Liberty
01-12-2011, 03:35 PM

Amazing video!

AFPVet
01-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Coming from the USAF, I honestly believe that ET's are a myth. We are the aliens lol. You would be surprised at the amount of technology we have now.

Brian4Liberty
01-12-2011, 03:40 PM
You assume a few things.

1) That they are not already here, and have been for perhaps thousands of years or longer.

Luckily, we are "here", and don't have to theorize like we do about the rest of the Universe. We don't have any evidence of an advanced extraterrestrial species being here.

oyarde
01-12-2011, 03:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg)

Likely . If you can hack into them . I may be able to decipher it eventually if it is based on some ancient language : )

Bruno
01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Luckily, we are "here", and don't have to theorize like we do about the rest of the Universe. We don't have any evidence of an advanced extraterrestrial species being here.

That's arguable.

idirtify
01-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Coming from the USAF, I honestly believe that ET's are a myth. We are the aliens lol. You would be surprised at the amount of technology we have now.

Google:
Air Force Captain Robert Salas / UFO

JoshLowry
01-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Amazing video!

What's even more amazing is that the photons that were detected by the telescope have been on an outward journey from their sources for up to 47 Billion light years.

One light year = 6 trillion miles.

That means that what we are looking at predates the creation of our own solar system.

PatriotOne
01-12-2011, 04:00 PM
We are but a speck of sand on a beach in this universe. I can't even imagine humans being alone.

JoshLowry
01-12-2011, 04:03 PM
We are but a speck of sand on a beach in this universe. I can't even imagine humans being alone.

They say there may be multiverses outside of our universe. Makes me wonder how they had the foresight to call it a universe (uni meaning one) in the first place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

For anyone interested in this subject, take a look at Carl Sagan's Cosmos series, it is available for instant play on netflix.

NYgs23
01-12-2011, 04:08 PM
They just want to take over space. It's unlikely that faster than light travel is even theoretically possible.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 04:13 PM

Thanks for sharing that, Josh! Amazing in 3D!

JoshLowry
01-12-2011, 04:15 PM
We should create our own interplanetary liberty alliance. Who's down for beating the UN to the punch? ;)

Space really is the final frontier.

If we can't reason with the humans here on earth about liberty, maybe someone else will come by and pick us up.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 04:17 PM
We should create our own interplanetary liberty alliance. Who's down for beating the UN to the punch? ;)

If we can't reason with the humans here on earth about liberty, maybe someone else will come by and pick us up.

Count me in! ;)

PatriotOne
01-12-2011, 04:26 PM

Reminds me of the Heavens Gate cult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)

On March 19, 1997, Marshall Applewhite taped himself speaking of mass suicide and asserted "it was the only way to evacuate this Earth". The Heaven's Gate group was against suicide but they believed they had no choice but to leave Earth as quickly as possible. After claiming that a space craft was trailing the comet Hale-Bopp, Applewhite convinced 38 followers to commit suicide so that their souls could board the supposed craft. Applewhite believed that after their deaths, a UFO would take their souls to another "level of existence above human", which Applewhite described as being both physical and spiritual. This and other UFO-related beliefs held by the group have led some observers to characterize the group as a type of UFO religion. In October 1996, the group purchased alien abduction insurance to cover up to 50 members at a cost of $10,000.[13]

Bruno
01-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Reminds me of the Heavens Gate cult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)

On March 19, 1997, Marshall Applewhite taped himself speaking of mass suicide and asserted "it was the only way to evacuate this Earth". The Heaven's Gate group was against suicide but they believed they had no choice but to leave Earth as quickly as possible. After claiming that a space craft was trailing the comet Hale-Bopp, Applewhite convinced 38 followers to commit suicide so that their souls could board the supposed craft. Applewhite believed that after their deaths, a UFO would take their souls to another "level of existence above human", which Applewhite described as being both physical and spiritual. This and other UFO-related beliefs held by the group have led some observers to characterize the group as a type of UFO religion. In October 1996, the group purchased alien abduction insurance to cover up to 50 members at a cost of $10,000.[13]

I'll grab my Nike Windrunners.

Philhelm
01-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Space aliens, if you are reading this, take note:

The UN has ZERO authority to speak for me.

Honestly, it is almost as if with the global financial crises not sending people crying for more global government, they are desperate to come up with something else.

Something really stupid...

Zorgleskian, ghleeb blarg u grub:

Z neegruul 0 xul urghth throk.

Fixed it for you...what makes you think they speak English? ;)

Bman
01-12-2011, 05:00 PM
...what makes you think they speak English? ;)

If they're coming to the United States of America they better damn well speak English!!!

Fox McCloud
01-12-2011, 05:03 PM

it's a great video (the deep field was always a favorite picture of mine, glad I know how it came to be now), but it doesn't prove anything; it's an appeal to vague statistics; again, we don't really know the exact number of "earth-like" planets out there, let alone if there are, for sure, any even remotely identical--we've found a number of planets at the right distance, but, as far as I know, that's about it.

Aside from that, that's all we have, is speculation, at this point...it's interesting, but there isn't any concrete evidence.

Bman
01-12-2011, 05:09 PM
it's a great video (the deep field was always a favorite picture of mine, glad I know how it came to be now), but it doesn't prove anything; it's an appeal to vague statistics; again, we don't really know the exact number of "earth-like" planets out there, let alone if there are, for sure, any even remotely identical--we've found a number of planets at the right distance, but, as far as I know, that's about it.

Aside from that, that's all we have, is speculation, at this point...it's interesting, but there isn't any concrete evidence.

I beg to differ. I see Earth itself as concrete evidence. If you look at how the Earth would be formed and how other planets are formed it stands to reason that most planets inside the range of Earth in other solar systems would have a great possibility of being able to harbor life. Whether or not other factors would permit life to evolve to our degree is a different debate, but when you have a seemingly endless pool of galaxy's and planetary solar systems sooner or later common sense tells you, you will find more Earth's.

JoshLowry
01-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Aside from that, that's all we have, is speculation, at this point...it's interesting, but there isn't any concrete evidence. Speculation: There is an earth like planet out there.

I agree, we have not found it yet.

We do however have literally trillions of solar systems yet to be studied.

PatriotOne
01-12-2011, 05:17 PM
I'll grab my Nike Windrunners.

lol....I forgot about that.

Fox McCloud
01-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Speculation: There is an earth like planet out there.

I agree, we have not found it yet.

We do however have literally trillions of solar systems yet to be studied.

exactly, we do have ....an insane amount to be studied, but until I see concrete evidence that there is life out there (and that it's not contamination/came from earth, originally), I shall remain highly skeptical.

pcosmar
01-12-2011, 06:14 PM
So now I'm curious.
How many here will buy the story of a benevolent Aliens taking control of the One World Government (what ever it is called) following the Non Stop Media coverage of their arrival?
And no doubt "message of peace".
How many are willing to drop all elections and sovereignty to a "superior intelligence" ?

Bruno
01-12-2011, 06:25 PM
exactly, we do have ....an insane amount to be studied, but until I see concrete evidence that there is life out there (and that it's not contamination/came from earth, originally), I shall remain highly skeptical.

You may not have to wait long. :)

What do you make of all of the cave drawings, paintings, sightings, video, and pictures throughout the past few thousands of years?
http://i54.tinypic.com/f399fl.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2gwrext.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/1236q6o.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/1036clz.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2na2tg3.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/1pts1d.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wq8wnq.jpg

What do you make of the saucer that was shot at in WWII by thousands of rounds of ammunition for hours, witnessed by about a million people? It wasn't the Germans, Japanese, and it wasn't one of our own.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ai30ue.jpg

What about the sightings over Washington D.C. that cause jets to be scrambled in the 1950's?
http://i53.tinypic.com/23k5ap3.jpg

Bruno
01-12-2011, 06:27 PM
So now I'm curious.
How many here will buy the story of a benevolent Aliens taking control of the One World Government (what ever it is called) following the Non Stop Media coverage of their arrival?
And no doubt "message of peace".
How many are willing to drop all elections and sovereignty to a "superior intelligence" ?

Not me.

JoshLowry
01-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Probably not any of the sovereign individuals that are attracted to our message.

speciallyblend
01-12-2011, 06:40 PM
if i were an alien? I would think they would just use us to create a black hole and call it a day or just by pass the slum of the universe for something better!!

AFPVet
01-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Google:
Air Force Captain Robert Salas / UFO

Look up project Blue Beam.

Bman
01-12-2011, 07:07 PM

Hey isn't that from Star Blazzers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5oniErmeuE

jtstellar
01-12-2011, 07:31 PM
aliens from another planet or your next door neighbor who might get desperate if this system collapses and start robbing people.. which should i be concerned about more

hard question

Bruno
01-12-2011, 07:33 PM
aliens from another planet or your next door neighbor who might get desperate if this system collapses and start robbing people.. which should i be concerned about more

hard question

If they happen simultaneously, you will have an easier decision.

ctiger2
01-12-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm expecting a False Flag Govt. sponsored Alien appearance in the near future...

HazyHusky420
01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Either way, let's assume for a minute there are intelligent beings out there and that they do contact us...if they have that kind of potential, then unifying under one banner to counter whatever their plans are will be the least of our worries, as that level of technology would mean they could probably wipe us out (or at least cripple us for thousands of years) without being able to counter it much.

Yeah if they thought like us, but they don't. On a psychological level we are to them what bacteria is to us. Ever tried to manipulate a smaller entity like a dog or cat? They're usually clueless. Just imagine of what they're capable of and consider how patient they are.

I have a firm belief in extraterrestrial life, but to explain my position it would take a billion words because i've been into this my whole life.

HazyHusky420
01-12-2011, 08:09 PM

What do you make of all of the cave drawings, paintings, sightings, video, and pictures throughout the past few thousands of years?
http://i54.tinypic.com/f399fl.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/1236q6o.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/1036clz.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2na2tg3.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/1pts1d.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wq8wnq.jpg

What do you make of the saucer that was shot at in WWII by thousands of rounds of ammunition for hours, witnessed by about a million people? It wasn't the Germans, Japanese, and it wasn't one of our own.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ai30ue.jpg

What about the sightings over Washington D.C. that cause jets to be scrambled in the 1950's?
http://i53.tinypic.com/23k5ap3.jpg

Don't even try. Non-believers think humans are the center of everything regardless of how awake they are to things on earth. A non-believer who listens to Alex Jones is no different than a non-believer who eats fluoride cakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.

mczerone
01-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah if they thought like us, but they don't. On a psychological level we are to them what bacteria is to us. Ever tried to manipulate a smaller entity like a dog or cat? They're usually clueless. Just imagine of what they're capable of and consider how patient they are.

I have a firm belief in extraterrestrial life, but to explain my position it would take a billion words because i've been into this my whole life.

Intelligent life must follow the laws of praxeology. Mises called it "Human Action", but any thoughtful temporal actor must also be bound by certain axioms to which we can relate.

oyarde
01-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Don't even try. Non-believers think humans are the center of everything regardless of how awake they are to things on earth. A non-believer who listens to Alex Jones is no different than a non-believer who eats fluoride cakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.

What , the flouride cakes are no good now : ) ?

HazyHusky420
01-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Intelligent life must follow the laws of praxeology. Mises called it "Human Action", but any thoughtful temporal actor must also be bound by certain axioms to which we can relate.

There we go again with the "humans are the center of everything" jargon.

What makes you think their intelligence doesn't surpass that? Try explaining Unix or VMS to a moth and see how far you get.

Don't get me wrong I love Mises, but he was an earthling. We like to call these earth-oid planets remote but in reality we're the remote ones.

oyarde
01-12-2011, 08:28 PM

What makes you think their intelligence doesn't surpass that? Try explaining Unix or VMS to a moth and see how far you get.

Don't get me wrong I love Mises, but he was an earthling. We like to call these earth-oid planets remote but in reality we're the remote ones.

I think I am happy being remote ...

Dr.3D
01-12-2011, 08:33 PM
What , the flouride cakes are no good now : ) ?

They have electrolytes, it's what plants crave.

HazyHusky420
01-12-2011, 08:35 PM
I think I am happy being remote ...

I think we would be more technologically advanced if we weren't. I mean just thinking about extraterrestrial software really makes my blood flow.

AFPVet
01-12-2011, 08:36 PM
They have electrolytes, it's what plants crave.

This ^ hahahaha

Fox McCloud
01-12-2011, 09:41 PM

the religious paintings have been debunked many times; they're merely representations of the holy spirit, angels, or other holy beings--around that time, particularly in Italy, there was a shift from actually drawing angels to just drawing representations, since it was forbidden to draw them in this manner.

The battle of Los Angeles is detailed more, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

as for older artwork? Context is good here, not to mention you're dealing with artwork, which is highly subjective interpretation of the world around you (need I mention how "alien" some abstract paintings are?) If they really did see something significant, it'd likely be made to stand out, intentionally, or recorded in such a way of significance. On top of this, even if there is something significant found, artwork wise, we still can't directly attribute it to something of "alien" origins; we'd have to examine the culture and see if there anything similar in the area or if the style and elements were truly that unique.

the evidence just seems incredibly weak, to me.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 11:05 PM
They are representations, drawings, of what they saw. You have it backwards. Angels are a word to describe the space visitors that actually do exist. The cave drawings and paintings are from periods of thousands of years ago, all over the world, so your argument has no merit. And all of those depictions do stand out, and are quite clear as to what they represent. The man in the painting, for example is purposely looking up at the UFO.

As for the Battle of LA - balloons and war nerves? Lol. Look at the pic and tell me what balloon in 1942 could withstand that barrage of mortar fire.. Please.

WarDog
01-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Good Source of Info
http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu/2010/03/the-freeman-radio-zone/

DisillusionedPatriot
01-13-2011, 12:40 AM
I definitely believe that people on earth are currently being primed to accept an "alien encounter." I believe that this nefarious plot has been going on for a long, long time and is now beginning to approach the stage where execution becomes feasible.

The Bible speaks of a "great deception" that will occur during the end times. There exists substantial cause to believe that this deception involves aliens. Satan and his minions are in fact "extraterrestrials": they are living creatures who dwell outside this earth. Though they are primarily spiritual beings, they can, like angels, disguise themselves or assume physical bodies.

There are two primary, and totally conflicting views of aliens: that they will be beneficent, kind, and generous, or that they will be violent, cruel, and oppressive. I personally believe it will be both. The whole good cop/bad cop routine.

At a minimum I am sure that these aliens (or a portion of them) will pretend to be helpful. They will promise great, even miraculous technologies to a world in chaos. They will guarantee knowledge, enlightenment, health, prosperity, happiness, and peace. All they'll want in return is everything.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-13-2011, 01:15 AM
Truth is Stranger Than Fiction.

There are myriad beings surrounding us right at this moment that almost no one is even aware of.

Dimensions are about to shift.

MelissaCato
01-13-2011, 02:07 AM

'+' LOL. It's not humans are the prize. It's Earth and our resourses .. I mean come on... GOLD and CREATION !!!!

If these aliens even exist, I would think they are of the creator .... maybe Not. LOL

Ohhhh gezzzzzz .... lol

idirtify
01-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Look up project Blue Beam.

What about “project blue beam” supports your USAF contention that ET's are a myth (are probably our own technology), or refutes USAF Captain Robert Salas’s UFO report? I don’t get it.

idirtify
01-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Truth is Stranger Than Fiction.

There are myriad beings surrounding us right at this moment that almost no one is even aware of.

Dimensions are about to shift.

Well the fact that this thread has remained in General Politics may be proof of that!

tangent4ronpaul
01-13-2011, 01:43 PM

It has to do with religion.

Ignoring for a moment the many, many times the bible and other religious works have been translated and that in translation, a word can have more than one meaning, for example "from his side" vs "by his side" makes one hell of a huge difference!, there is the basic fact that while we may be created in Gods image, no where in the bible and related writings does it say that this was an exclusive relationship and wasn't going on on other planets.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
01-13-2011, 02:35 PM
I mean just thinking about extraterrestrial software really makes my blood flow.

It's a little premature to talk about extraterrestrial software without considering extraterrestrial hardware and computational goals. I think we could start by throwing out binary and the concept of centralized, static components that are solely responsible for a particular function and look more to massively parallel, distributed real time processing with on the fly error checking via redundant circuits that were mimetic of biological functions.

As to software – APL would be a good start. Evolving software might be a primary test bed and systems that are mimetic of nervous systems like Attila, the MIT robotic ant that was developed as a Mars rover a good base board.

Have to ponder this some more...

-t

oyarde
01-13-2011, 02:57 PM
They are representations, drawings, of what they saw. You have it backwards. Angels are a word to describe the space visitors that actually do exist. The cave drawings and paintings are from periods of thousands of years ago, all over the world, so your argument has no merit. And all of those depictions do stand out, and are quite clear as to what they represent. The man in the painting, for example is purposely looking up at the UFO.

As for the Battle of LA - balloons and war nerves? Lol. Look at the pic and tell me what balloon in 1942 could withstand that barrage of mortar fire.. Please.
Surely
They did not shoot mortars at it ??

Bruno
01-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Surely
They did not shoot mortars at it ??

Poor word choice on my part. From wikipedia:

"At 3:16 a.m. the 37th Coast Artillery Brigade began firing 12.8-pound anti-aircraft shells into the air at reported aircraft; over 1,400 shells would eventually be fired."

In addition to several buildings damaged by friendly fire, three civilians were killed by the anti-aircraft fire, and another three died of heart attacks attributed to the stress of the hour-long bombardment. The incident was front-page news along the U.S. Pacific coast, and earned some mass media coverage throughout the nation

Dr.3D
01-13-2011, 03:42 PM
I definitely believe that people on earth are currently being primed to accept an "alien encounter." I believe that this nefarious plot has been going on for a long, long time and is now beginning to approach the stage where execution becomes feasible.

The Bible speaks of a "great deception" that will occur during the end times. There exists substantial cause to believe that this deception involves aliens. Satan and his minions are in fact "extraterrestrials": they are living creatures who dwell outside this earth. Though they are primarily spiritual beings, they can, like angels, disguise themselves or assume physical bodies.

There are two primary, and totally conflicting views of aliens: that they will be beneficent, kind, and generous, or that they will be violent, cruel, and oppressive. I personally believe it will be both. The whole good cop/bad cop routine.

At a minimum I am sure that these aliens (or a portion of them) will pretend to be helpful. They will promise great, even miraculous technologies to a world in chaos. They will guarantee knowledge, enlightenment, health, prosperity, happiness, and peace. All they'll want in return is everything.

You are very perceptive. I also believe that will be the case, and even many of the very elect will fall for the scam.

oyarde
01-13-2011, 03:43 PM

"At 3:16 a.m. the 37th Coast Artillery Brigade began firing 12.8-pound anti-aircraft shells into the air at reported aircraft; over 1,400 shells would eventually be fired."

In addition to several buildings damaged by friendly fire, three civilians were killed by the anti-aircraft fire, and another three died of heart attacks attributed to the stress of the hour-long bombardment. The incident was front-page news along the U.S. Pacific coast, and earned some mass media coverage throughout the nation
Yes , I was thinking about building damage and civilian deaths . Because that is what you are going to get by using anti aircraft , artillery and mortars . What they needed would have been an anti aircraft machine gun and damage / deaths may have been avoided .

oyarde
01-13-2011, 04:00 PM

What were they shooting ? 155
Long Tom's ? Lucky there were not more deaths . I am going to suggest they did not hit it . Quad .50 is what they needed

Bruno
01-13-2011, 05:15 PM
What were they shooting ? 155
Long Tom's ? Lucky there were not more deaths . I am going to suggest they did not hit it . Quad .50 is what they needed

If 1400 shells couldn't hit that object when it was hovering in one spot with half a dozen spot lights shining on it, it is a wonder we won the war. This after the "balloon" supposedly was captured on radar 120 miles west of LA, flew to that location, then hovered.

What kind of balloon acts like this?

http://wanderling.tripod.com/la_ufo.html

Less than thirty-two hours later, in the early morning hours of February 25, suddenly appearing out of nowhere, but most likely doing so only after dropping out of the night sky initially from a steep angle out over the Pacific on a north to east trajectory, a huge object of unknown origin, possibly with protective detection devices on, at a lower altitude levels off. The object continues on a trajectory east toward the city of Los Angeles at ultra high speed barely skimming the water just above the surface. At 120 miles out, the object most likely picks up electronic probes from the Army long range listening apparatus or rudimentary early radar and retracts it's entry shields, reducing it's speed to a near crawl some 50 miles out, turning inland somewhere near Point Dume.

Scattered eyewittness accounts from years later pick up the object apparently dropping down into the radar shadow by hugging the mostly unpopulated ridge-line along the north side of the Santa Monica mountains in an easterly direction, turning south in the gap in the mountains around Sepulveda Boulevard and Mullholland Drive coming in BEHIND the aimed direction of the majority of the coast defense guns and any potential radar or long range listening devices. Crossing near Baldwin Hills the object turns westward toward the ocean coming out over the aircraft plants near the El Segundo tank farm, then south along the coast.[1]

Earlier, as the unidentified target continued on it's apparent approach toward the Los Angeles area only to disappear behind the mountains inland west along the coast, the air raid warning system regional controller, still jittery from the oil refinery attack in the same general area only a few hours before, ordered the newly installed antiaircraft batteries to go to Green Alert --- "ready to fire." At 2:15 AM, with the object's position unknown with any amount of certainty, for the first time since the start of the war, the controller ordered the whole warning system into operation, with an area-wide blackout that effected the region from Los Angeles to the Mexican border and as far inland as the San Joaquin Valley

oyarde
01-13-2011, 05:18 PM
If 1400 shells couldn't hit that object when it was hovering in one spot with half a dozen spot lights shining on it, it is a wonder we won the war. This after the "balloon" supposedly was captured on radar 120 miles west of LA, flew to that location, then hovered.

Is there any witness testimony on this anywhere to read ?

oyarde
01-13-2011, 05:20 PM

We did not win by shooting stuff down with anti aircraft artillery : )

Theocrat
01-13-2011, 05:24 PM
All of that assumes that extraterrestrial beings exist. We have no evidence of such beings in the solar system, so those scientists are acting out of blind faith and science fiction paranoia.

Bruno
01-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Is there any witness testimony on this anywhere to read ?

Yes, at this link. http://wanderling.tripod.com/la_ufo.html

We did not win by shooting stuff down with anti aircraft artillery : )

lol

All of that assumes that extraterrestrial beings exist. We have no evidence of such beings in the solar system, so those scientists are acting out of blind faith and science fiction paranoia.

Your signature assumes that God exists. We have no evidence of God, either. You are acting on faith. If you ask your pastor for proof that God exists, the answer is the Bible and to have faith.

What are your thoughts on Ezekial, which describes what certainly appears to be a craft coming down from the heavens and taking Ezekial away with it?

The people who made those cave drawings all over the world thousands of years ago sure seem to have seen "little green men". Plus, you are discounting thousands of sightings by millions of people over thousands of years. Astronauts, politicians, police, pilots, military personal, Ezekial, many qualified witnesses.

oyarde
01-13-2011, 05:33 PM
The 37th served in Europe during WW 1 with the 45th Regiment using 155's .

Bruno
01-13-2011, 05:35 PM
The 37th served in Europe during WW 1 with the 45th Regiment using 155's .

Okay.

oyarde
01-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Yes, at this link. http://wanderling.tripod.com/la_ufo.html

Your signature assumes that God exists. We have no evidence of God, either. You are acting on faith. What are your thoughts on Ezekial, which describes what certainly appears to be a craft coming down from the heavens and taking Ezekial away with it?

The people who made those cave drawings all over the world thousands of years ago sure seem to have seen "little green men". Plus, you are discounting thousands of sightings by millions of people over thousands of years. Astronauts, politicians, police, pilots, military personal, Ezekial, many qualified witnesses.

Fascinating , and utterly amazing only three people were killed by fire .

oyarde
01-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Everybody needs to read that witness testimony . I still bet they did not hit it with the coast anti aircraft artillery .

Bruno
01-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Everybody needs to read that witness testimony . I still bet they did not hit it with the coast anti aircraft artillery .

If they didn't hit it, my bet would be because they didn't want to get hit, not for lack of trying.

oyarde
01-13-2011, 05:55 PM
If they didn't hit it, my bet would be because they didn't want to get hit, not for lack of trying.

Well , there was definately no lack of trying by the number of shells fired ....

HazyHusky420
01-13-2011, 06:00 PM

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWSlFjT7A4

Bruno
01-13-2011, 06:08 PM
^^^ Thanks for sharing that!!

wizardwatson
01-13-2011, 06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kNyPUBPSUk

The graphic at 4:20 is gross and if you're a Christian, I'd advise you don't check it out.

Bruno
01-13-2011, 06:12 PM
The graphic at 4:20 is gross and if you're a Christian, I'd advise you don't check it out.

Yeah, that would definitely be offensive to many, and would be more effective without it. Check out the rest, and skip past that part.

HazyHusky420
01-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Yeah, that would definitely be offensive to many, and would be more effective without it. Check out the rest, and skip past that part.

Shit. I heard the audio years ago and didn't expect much on YouTube. I'm going to try to find one more audio centric and edit the post with it. If not i'll cut it out.

HazyHusky420
01-13-2011, 06:25 PM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWSlFjT7A4

Fixed.

Bruno
01-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Good job, HazyHusky420.

HazyHusky420
01-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Good job, HazyHusky420.

Just call me Husky.

Bruno
01-14-2011, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv3lj0jHnV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dr9OyW2G1o&feature=watch_response

pcosmar
01-14-2011, 09:28 AM
For those that have never met me,
I have a tattoo on my back. It was hand picked (no machine) and took several days to complete. I had it colored by another artist years later.
It is based on Isiah 27:1, and is my hope to see one day.

There are many (most even) that will be deceived.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." Isaiah 14:12-14

"Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." Ezekiel 28:12-15

Lucifer (Satan) is/was an angel of light. A spiritual being, and has a goal to create a kingdom on earth.
These lights and "objects" may not be what they seem. But there is no doubt they will eventually unite the whole world.
:(

oyarde
01-14-2011, 08:49 PM
For those that have never met me,
I have a tattoo on my back. It was hand picked (no machine) and took several days to complete. I had it colored by another artist years later.
It is based on Isiah 27:1, and is my hope to see one day.

There are many (most even) that will be deceived.

Lucifer (Satan) is/was an angel of light. A spiritual being, and has a goal to create a kingdom on earth.
These lights and "objects" may not be what they seem. But there is no doubt they will eventually unite the whole world.
:(

Hope not .

AFPVet
01-14-2011, 09:34 PM
There are those who argue that supernatural beings are simply those with a higher intelligence/capability than our own. Scientology delves more into this....

Bruno
01-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Not related to the incident in 1942. Out in theaters 3-11-11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKC_ORM0vpo&feature=player_embedded

Fox McCloud
01-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Not related to the incident in 1942. Out in theaters 3-11-11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKC_ORM0vpo&feature=player_embedded

whatever happened to that movie that was going to come about, that involved ETs, that starts with a wrecked train....and there's a creature trying to break out of a holding car?

sevin
01-16-2011, 08:43 PM
whatever happened to that movie that was going to come about, that involved ETs, that starts with a wrecked train....and there's a creature trying to break out of a holding car?

I think you mean Super 8. It's coming this summer.

Fox McCloud
01-16-2011, 08:44 PM
I think you mean Super 8. It's coming this summer.

that's it; thanks--I could have sworn the release date was earlier than that..*shrugs* guess I was wrong. Thanks, either way.