PDA

View Full Version : Why is Obama not being blamed for the attack on Gibbons?

hugolp
01-11-2011, 03:29 AM
‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Barack Obama

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/06/14/obama-if-they-bring-a-knife-to-the-fight-we-bring-a-gun/

He said that during the 2008 campaign againts the republicans. The Tucson murderer was a self-described lefty that had even met with Gibbons and demanded more left-wing policies. So Barack Obama hate discourse was clearly very influentail on him. He actually decided to bring a gun to the fight.

Now, I realize its stupid to blame Obama for the attack of the lunatic, but my raesoning, while stupid, is still more solid that most of the things that MSM has been saying this past days.

Its amazing that people is buying the crap. And what gets me more angry is how little respect the democratic media is showing towards the victims. They did not doubt for a moment to use blood to lie for political gain. Do this people have any kind of concience or something?

hugolp
01-11-2011, 03:30 AM
Obama even got the Nobel Peace prize after saying that...

cindy25
01-11-2011, 03:59 AM
also Bush

these damn war destroyed the economy, and in a normal economy this guy would have found a job, or at least been able to join the army. how much of the rash of mental illness is caused by people being so frutrated, and hopeless.

amy31416
01-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Obama is responsible for attacks on monkeys?

(Sorry, the title.....)

oyarde
01-11-2011, 04:08 PM

(Sorry, the title.....)

I suspect so now that you mention it , I just have not had time to research it : )

hugolp
01-11-2011, 04:26 PM

(Sorry, the title.....)

You know what, I was talking with someone about the Gibons paradosx, and it got all mix up. Gibons + Giffords = Gibbons :D

oyarde
01-11-2011, 04:28 PM
‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Barack Obama

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/06/14/obama-if-they-bring-a-knife-to-the-fight-we-bring-a-gun/

He said that during the 2008 campaign againts the republicans. The Tucson murderer was a self-described lefty that had even met with Gibbons and demanded more left-wing policies. So Barack Obama hate discourse was clearly very influentail on him. He actually decided to bring a gun to the fight.

Now, I realize its stupid to blame Obama for the attack of the lunatic, but my raesoning, while stupid, is still more solid that most of the things that MSM has been saying this past days.

Its amazing that people is buying the crap. And what gets me more angry is how little respect the democratic media is showing towards the victims. They did not doubt for a moment to use blood to lie for political gain. Do this people have any kind of concience or something?

No , they have no conscience . Aptitude , faculty , intuition to determine right . Absent , all counts .

oyarde
01-11-2011, 04:29 PM
You know what, I was talking with someone about the Gibons paradosx, and it got all mix up. Gibons + Giffords = Gibbons :D

Yes , everyone knows what you are talking about .

oyarde
01-11-2011, 04:30 PM
No , they have no conscience . Aptitude , faculty , intuition to determine right . Absent , all counts .

In fact it is normal for this to be absent from collectivists , marxists , progressives , etc.

oyarde
01-11-2011, 06:22 PM
I suspect so now that you mention it , I just have not had time to research it : )

Well , that was easy . Took one minute . Yes they are spending my tax dollars on African wildlife . I knew it . USAID , United States Agency for International Development is involved in at least 13 parks in Tanzania .

t0rnado
01-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I opened this thread in hopes of learning about why Obama attacked his own kind.

Aratus
01-12-2011, 01:04 PM
dude, all we have is a 22 year old kid who shaves his head
and has plucked his eyebrows if we go by the mug shot...

timosman
03-13-2016, 08:32 AM
bump

Ronin Truth
03-13-2016, 12:18 PM
Because the Gibbons lobbyists just aren't 'contributing' enough.

Zippyjuan
03-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Leeza Gibbons?

http://www.apbspeakers.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/apb_speaker_page/speaker/image/sp16292_3.png

DamianTV
03-13-2016, 06:38 PM
Its the Narrative here. Gun Confiscation.

The status quo will continue to blame Guns as the problem, not the laws, defer any personal responsibility, deny both direct and indirect responsibility, and continue the demonization of self defense. Changing the context allows most of these mistruths to come to light. Blame knives for all stabbings. Naa, not good enough, place the blame of all hostile weapon related violence on Finger Nail Clippers.

So now we can understand the Narrative. Demonize all tools of self defense, and govt will absolve itself of all responsibility that contributes to ALL problems. However, Obama is not directly responsible, but heavily indirectly responsible. Obama didnt pull the trigger, but he did play his part to remove the ability of the individual to defend themselves, which also includes elected officials. Basically, continue to promote a Monopoly on Violence.