PDA

View Full Version : Another White House connected aide found dead, burned inside a car

devil21
01-10-2011, 10:59 PM
So that's two White House related people turning up dead in the last week, plus a near death Congresswoman. Any connections?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47367.html

A veteran congressional aide who worked most recently as a lobbyist and was married to a senior White House legislative affairs official was found dead in her car Monday behind the couple’s Capitol Hill home following a low-speed car crash and subsequent fire.

Ashley Turton, whose husband, Dan, is the White House’s deputy director of legislative affairs for the U.S. House, died in the early-morning incident in the garage behind 800 A Street SE, friends, her employer and congressional leadership aides said. City fire and police units responded to the vicinity of the home at about 5 a.m. Monday, according to fire department spokesman Pete Piringer.

more at link

hugolp
01-11-2011, 02:01 AM
It seems it has a connection with Rham Emmanuel: http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/01/rahm-emanuel-connection-to-death-of.html

devil21
01-11-2011, 03:42 AM
Im wondering how she crashed her car inside her own garage, which then caught fire, and she was completely unable to escape, nobody heard or noticed anything, then she was burned to death.

Sounds fishy. I'll admit that I've hit my own garage door once but no flames or deaths ensued.

cindy25
01-11-2011, 04:15 AM
a crash like that would be so slow it would be impossible to cause a fire.

doesn't it seen she would have been going out, not coming in? almost sounds like a small car bomb?

devil21
01-11-2011, 04:44 AM
At 5am she would have been leaving for work, most likely. Small car bomb definitely possible. Nothing else makes sense given the circumstances.

Slutter McGee
01-11-2011, 08:43 AM
I went to Texas Tech. So did Wes Welker. He tore his ACL in a NFL game last year. I did around the same time playing basketball.

I think it might be connected.

Slutter McGee

specsaregood
01-11-2011, 08:49 AM
I went to Texas Tech. So did Wes Welker. He tore his ACL in a NFL game last year. I did around the same time playing basketball.
I think it might be connected.
Slutter McGee

Sarcasm noted. But you must admit that 3 politicos murdered/attempted murder within a couple weeks is rather uncommon. Although in this case, it makes more sense that the husband would be the target and she was killed by mistake.

tangent4ronpaul
01-11-2011, 09:34 AM
I wonder what the 3 of them thought about WikiLeaks...

-t

specsaregood
01-11-2011, 10:09 AM
I wonder what the 3 of them thought about WikiLeaks...
-t
Are you suggesting that they might actually be leakers? Interesting.....

ravedown
01-11-2011, 11:43 AM
call me insensitive, but what disgusted me first about the article was the fact that a white house deputy director was married to a major power company lobbyist. sheesh.

pcosmar
01-11-2011, 12:11 PM
call me insensitive, but what disgusted me first about the article was the fact that a white house deputy director was married to a major power company lobbyist. sheesh.

Government in bed with special (corporate) interests.
This surprises you?

squarepusher
01-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Are you suggesting that they might actually be leakers? Interesting.....

i believe he meant that these people were likely to be opposed to Wikileaks, yet themselves fell victim to a type of government conspiracy that they themselves did not believe existed.
(how did i do tangent?)

Anti Federalist
01-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Highly placed government official shows up dead in dumpster.

Nut that had contact with Army, assassinates federal judge, and a number of mundanes, following hoopla concentrates almost solely on congresscritter that was shot as well, but should recover, leads me to believe that the judge was the target all along.

Second highly placed government official dies in a case of spontaneous automotive combustion.

Meanwhile, smoke bombs arriving in the mail last week.

Doubtful that there is no connection to all these events.

Somethings up...

tangent4ronpaul
01-11-2011, 12:31 PM
i believe he meant that these people were likely to be opposed to Wikileaks, yet themselves fell victim to a type of government conspiracy that they themselves did not believe existed.
(how did i do tangent?)

F-

I was suggesting that the state dept leaks resulted in close monitoring of anyone that could potentially have access to damaging information and were or intended to leak it. As a result, they were assassinated.

-t

pcosmar
01-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Highly placed government official shows up dead in dumpster.

Nut that had contact with Army, assassinates federal judge, and a number of mundanes, following hoopla concentrates almost solely on congresscritter that was shot as well, but should recover, leads me to believe that the judge was the target all along.

Second highly placed government official dies in a case of spontaneous automotive combustion.

Somethings up...

Gang warfare? Changing of the guard? Power plays?
All speculation.

Something seems to be going on in the shadow world.

specsaregood
01-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Somethings up...

And all conveniently right around when many new people were getting sworn into office....

oyarde
01-11-2011, 01:32 PM
highly placed government official shows up dead in dumpster.

Nut that had contact with army, assassinates federal judge, and a number of mundanes, following hoopla concentrates almost solely on congresscritter that was shot as well, but should recover, leads me to believe that the judge was the target all along.

somethings up...

hmmmm....

Brian4Liberty
01-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Pretty suspicious. It could be a bizarre accident. Or it could be a homicide.

If it's a homicide, who and why? The Police would probably start with the husband as primary suspect. Then maybe look into other acquaintances or "local" criminals. Mugging or car jacking gone wrong? Political assassination will be last on their list, especially in the case of a low-level political player. Of course working as she did in DC, she could have had some information that someone didn't want out, more likely of a personal nature (i.e. dirt, which is common in DC). You never know.