PDA

View Full Version : Mark Penn on Hardball - "Obama needs another OKC to click with the country" Nov 2010

Anti Federalist
01-10-2011, 09:24 PM
From November last year.

Looks like he got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_0Ixm21tn8&feature=player_embedded

pcosmar
01-10-2011, 09:28 PM
+ Rep

but shit, I'm just a nut for thinking that people with real power would think something like that.

Or that they have the means to do it.

QueenB4Liberty
01-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Aha! I remember that!

1000-points-of-fright
01-10-2011, 09:37 PM
And remember when they all went apeshit when Michael Scheuer said that the only way the government would get serious about terrorism is when we have another 9/11 level attack? At least he said it with sadness and regret. This guy is hoping for it!

Bruno
01-10-2011, 09:40 PM
+ rep

And notice how Chris Matthews let's him say such a provactive statement, and not only does he not react or respond with a followup question, he purposely and casually moves on to another topic.

Almost like they talked about it in the Green Room already.

Anti Federalist
01-10-2011, 09:42 PM
+ Rep

but shit, I'm just a nut for thinking that people with real power would think something like that.

Or that they have the means to do it.

Thanks Pete.

What do you think, are you convinced that this shooter was "controlled"?

I'm thinking it might be, my jury is still out.

Certainly, any high profile political assassination must be examined for this possibility.

Or this: could the federal judge have been the primary target all along?

pcosmar
01-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks Pete.

What do you think, are you convinced that this shooter was "controlled"?

I'm thinking it might be, my jury is still out.

Certainly, any high profile political assassination must be examined for this possibility.

Or this: could the federal judge have been the primary target all along?

Convinced?
No,,but it is a definite possibility. well within the realm of conceivable and doable.

For an untrained nut to rapidly fire a handgun and get six kills is beyond the ability of most trained professionals.
As a diversion for another shooter, it would be quite effective, whether he hit anything or not.

There are a number of things with this that seem staged or wildly coincidental..
The particular lawyer that he very suddenly has is convenient also.

trey4sports
01-10-2011, 09:52 PM
i think this shooting incident is going to blow over very soon

Cowlesy
01-10-2011, 09:53 PM
From November last year.

Looks like he got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_0Ixm21tn8&feature=player_embedded

Yep, mentioned this to a liberal friend of mine who was condemning Sarah Palin for the act today --- glad you dug out the video.

Humanae Libertas
01-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Robert Shapiro also said something very similar back in July '10:

http://www.infowars.com/top-clinton-official-only-a-terror-attack-can-save-obama/

“The bottom line here is that Americans don’t believe in President Obama’s leadership,” said Shapiro, adding, “He has to find some way between now and November of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and, short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can’t think of how he could do that.”

pcosmar
01-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Robert Shapiro also said something very similar back in July '10:

http://www.infowars.com/top-clinton-official-only-a-terror-attack-can-save-obama/

Well OKC was a Government Op.
I don't put anything past them.

Bruno
01-11-2011, 01:44 PM
this morning on NPR they were talking about the shooting. I parapharse, except for the last sentence:

"Historically, such a national tragedy presidents have been able to unite the country because of it. Reagan did it after the Challenger exploded. But with country so divided, it is unclear if Obama can pull it off..."

My wife and I couldn't believe the wording they used, consider we had just talked about this subject last night after watching that video in the OP.

Anti Federalist
01-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Since the talking point is that it's all these right wing wackos promoting violence, I'll say no more and just leave this here, mmmm, OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnddMpzPsM

Bruno
01-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Bump. Obama about to deliver Tucson Memorial speech. Let's see if he can "pull it off".

oyarde
01-12-2011, 07:52 PM
+ rep

And notice how Chris Matthews let's him say such a provactive statement, and not only does he not react or respond with a followup question, he purposely and casually moves on to another topic.

Almost like they talked about it in the Green Room already.

Matthews is kind of slow , so , 50/50 on your call : ) , but , good observation .

tangent4ronpaul
01-12-2011, 08:14 PM
i think this shooting incident is going to blow over very soon

I agree. The leftist media is realizing that the public isn't buying that it was political and their trying to smear the right is just making them look bad and Congress knows reactionary bills won't go anywhere.

-t