PDA

View Full Version : I, for one, am OUTRAGED over the current issue in the national media...

micahnelson
01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
I, for one, am OUTRAGED over the current issue in the national media. It just further emphasizes the correctness of my ideology , and vividly displays the horrible results of the ideologies belonging to those I disagree with politically. In fact, if you want someone to blame, blame those with whom I disagree. Sure, they weren't directly responsible- but they surely did nothing to discourage it! And I know the first thing they will do is show so-called "examples" of how those I align with myself politically act in the same way. I assure you- reasonable explanations overrule those examples in every case mentioned. Of course, no such explanations can be found for those I disagree with politically- its nothing but talking points and spin.

I sincerely hope that the sheeple wake up and stop listening to the media- which always supports the viewpoint of my opposition and never considers the viewpoint I believe to be accurate. But of course, the media is deep in the pockets of the opposite political party.