PDA

View Full Version : How Much More Insanity Can I Take?

Captain Shays
01-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Just about every single irrational liberal collectivist nut bag keeps repeating the imagined connection between radio talk show hosts, Sarah Palin, conservatives, the Tea Party movement "hate speech" etc etc etc and this cruel barbaric mass murder. But there is absolutely NO CONNECTION AT ALL. NONE. ZILTCH. ZERO.

There is not one shred of evidence that he EVER listened to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, MIchael Savage or Sarah Palin. THere is NOTHING either in his history with other people, or his travels, or effects to connect him in ANY WAY to the Tea Party. There is Nothing on his hard drive or anything he's written or said that would indicate that he was inspired in ANY WAY by ANY of those things yet when you turn on Mathews, Olberman, Ed and the rest of the crazy irrational idiots it's all they say. It's their whole story and they keep coming back to it again and again and again. Then if I listen to a talk show people call in and repeat what the irrational idiot liars keep repeating.
Has this world gone completely insane? How can these people still be on the air? Not that I would want the government to get them off but how in the world can enough people continue to watch them and believe these slimy liars to warrant keeping them on the airwaves?

This is what we're going to be up against if or when Ron Paul decides to run for president again. All they need is to come up with some ridiculous story connecting him to a murderer and repeat it enough times to a massive audience of stupid irrational people and he and we will have wasted our good efforts. We've GOT TO fight these people with all our might. They are evil liars feeding on the minds of really stupid people and it's working to destroy this country. We shouldn't have to waste one second on defending against these types of lies but we MUST. We MUST!

torchbearer
01-10-2011, 07:29 PM
You haven't heard? Ron Paul is racist.
If he gains traction, that will be bullet number one.

Anti Federalist
01-10-2011, 07:37 PM

ROF....oh...wait.

:rolleyes: ;)

lynnf
01-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Just about every single irrational liberal collectivist nut bag keeps repeating the imagined connection between radio talk show hosts, Sarah Palin, conservatives, the Tea Party movement "hate speech" etc etc etc and this cruel barbaric mass murder. But there is absolutely NO CONNECTION AT ALL. NONE. ZILTCH. ZERO.

There is not one shred of evidence that he EVER listened to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, MIchael Savage or Sarah Palin. THere is NOTHING either in his history with other people, or his travels, or effects to connect him in ANY WAY to the Tea Party. There is Nothing on his hard drive or anything he's written or said that would indicate that he was inspired in ANY WAY by ANY of those things yet when you turn on Mathews, Olberman, Ed and the rest of the crazy irrational idiots it's all they say. It's their whole story and they keep coming back to it again and again and again. Then if I listen to a talk show people call in and repeat what the irrational idiot liars keep repeating.
Has this world gone completely insane? How can these people still be on the air? Not that I would want the government to get them off but how in the world can enough people continue to watch them and believe these slimy liars to warrant keeping them on the airwaves?

This is what we're going to be up against if or when Ron Paul decides to run for president again. All they need is to come up with some ridiculous story connecting him to a murderer and repeat it enough times to a massive audience of stupid irrational people and he and we will have wasted our good efforts. We've GOT TO fight these people with all our might. They are evil liars feeding on the minds of really stupid people and it's working to destroy this country. We shouldn't have to waste one second on defending against these types of lies but we MUST. We MUST!

welcome to the benefits of the Telecommunications Act of 1995/6, which reduced the restriction of corporations from owning more than a few stations in the same media. now the corporations own the media and call all the shots.

Anti Federalist
01-10-2011, 07:40 PM
welcome to the benefits of the Telecommunications Act of 1995/6, which reduced the restriction of corporations from owning more than a few stations in the same media. now the corporations own the media and call all the shots.

As much as I hate to even think about restriction on free speech or who can buy or own what, that is true.

It did enable the one sided corpo/government Pravda we see now.

LisaNY
01-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Yes it is sickening. Reminds me of columbine, some talking heads (and grandstanding politicians) were trying to blame rock music and violent video games for influencing the shooters. Same shit, different year.

pacelli
01-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Just about every single irrational liberal collectivist nut bag keeps repeating the imagined connection

No doubt about it.

http://wendyusuallywanders.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/parrot.jpg

Flash
01-10-2011, 07:44 PM
I didn't even know this was going on. Why? Because I stopped listening to MSM altogether. Podcasts are enough for me.

kahless
01-10-2011, 07:49 PM
They know there is no connection. It is all just propaganda for those that do not pay attention to the facts and to put the opposition in its place.

It is an win win for the Progressives. The sheeple will buy their propaganda, vote and support policy that comes from this accordingly out of ignorance. The opposition out of fear of being falsely accussed of provoking such violence will fall into submission accordingly.

Bottom line the opposition needs to grow a backbone against the Progressives.

HazyHusky420
01-10-2011, 07:59 PM
There is Nothing on his hard drive or anything he's written or said that would indicate that he was inspired in ANY WAY by ANY of those things yet when you turn on Mathews, Olberman, Ed and the rest of the crazy irrational idiots it's all they say.

Like Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Weiner (Savage) and Palin aren't irrational idiots either? They're all the same!

Anti Federalist
01-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Meh, some of you folks are too young to even remember the insanity after OKC.

That beat down the freedom movement for ten years.

HazyHusky420
01-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Meh, some of you folks are too young to even remember the insanity after OKC.

That beat down the freedom movement for ten years.

Lol what about after 9/11?

torchbearer
01-10-2011, 08:17 PM

9/11 = OKC on steroids.

Anti Federalist
01-10-2011, 08:28 PM

Phase two.

9/11 = OKC on steroids.

Exactly.

OKC put the meme into everbody's heads that the "terrorists" are right here.

9/11 shifted the focus long enough so that the outrages of what would have to be put in place would be muted, "gotta kill them hayrabs".

Now, that's all being ponderously swung about, like a battery of 16 inch battleship guns, to be aimed right at us.

Captain Shays
01-11-2011, 12:47 PM
They know there is no connection. It is all just propaganda for those that do not pay attention to the facts and to put the opposition in its place.

It is an win win for the Progressives. The sheeple will buy their propaganda, vote and support policy that comes from this accordingly out of ignorance. The opposition out of fear of being falsely accussed of provoking such violence will fall into submission accordingly.

Bottom line the opposition needs to grow a backbone against the Progressives.

Hi Kahless

I believe you're right. They KNOW there's no connection yet they keep repeating it. I just hear about a poll today that said 57% of Americans don't believe there is any connection between rhetoric and the murders. That 32% do believe there is a connection. Two questions. Why only 57%? Thats only slightly more than half! And how could 32% of our people actually believe there is a connection? 32% is millions of stupid delusional people that might vote, work in government, have some kind of position that gives them "authority". They might be our neighbors. They might be our children's teachers or our bosses. They're out there. MILLIONS of stupid delusional folks.

VBRonPaulFan
01-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi Kahless

I believe you're right. They KNOW there's no connection yet they keep repeating it. I just hear about a poll today that said 57% of Americans don't believe there is any connection between rhetoric and the murders. That 32% do believe there is a connection. Two questions. Why only 57%? Thats only slightly more than half! And how could 32% of our people actually believe there is a connection? 32% is millions of stupid delusional people that might vote, work in government, have some kind of position that gives them "authority". They might be our neighbors. They might be our children's teachers or our bosses. They're out there. MILLIONS of stupid delusional folks.

the more people hear something...even if it's not true...the more likely they will become to either agree with it or end up assuming it was true. most people don't give a damn about 95% of what goes on around them. they rely on how often they hear about something to know what's going on around them. they aren't interested enough to actually look into things for themselves. they'd rather be spoonfed.

Captain Shays
01-11-2011, 12:58 PM
the more people hear something...even if it's not true...the more likely they will become to either agree with it or end up assuming it was true. most people don't give a damn about 95% of what goes on around them. they rely on how often they hear about something to know what's going on around them. they aren't interested enough to actually look into things for themselves. they'd rather be spoonfed.

Great points which leads me to believe that those same people who believe all the crap they hear are just like somebody in Nazi Germany who would have supported Adolf Hitler and began to hate Jews to the point of wanting to kill them. This is what we get from YEARS of indoctrination in public schools and control of the media by the CFR progressives.

VBRonPaulFan
01-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Great points which leads me to believe that those same people who believe all the crap they hear are just like somebody in Nazi Germany who would have supported Adolf Hitler and began to hate Jews to the point of wanting to kill them. This is what we get from YEARS of indoctrination in public schools and control of the media by the CFR progressives.

yeah, we've turned into a lazy and simple minded society. it's really very sad.

specsaregood
01-11-2011, 01:05 PM

I'm under the impression that the racist card has lost much of its effect.

torchbearer
01-11-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm under the impression that the racist card has lost much of its effect.

They used it several times, not just in 2008. That is why i believe they will use it again.

Captain Shays
01-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Phase two.

Exactly.

OKC put the meme into everbody's heads that the "terrorists" are right here.

9/11 shifted the focus long enough so that the outrages of what would have to be put in place would be muted, "gotta kill them hayrabs".

Now, that's all being ponderously swung about, like a battery of 16 inch battleship guns, to be aimed right at us.

I agree but I think the weaponry has evolved. Google Active Denial. Its one of many new "non-lethal" weapons our military has developed to aid them in crowd control.

We better find ways to communicate WHEN they shut down all the electronic means of communications that we rely on or we'll be so fragmented when they declare Marshall Law that there will be no way for us to put up any sort of effective resistance.Each one of us will be left on our own when the army or National Guard comes to take us to a camp. I didn't used to believe that crap until I heard and saw Michael Chertoff on TV talking about FEMA camps after Katrina. Of course, since then the internet has been scrubbed of that interview but I know what I saw and my wife was with me. I am really starting to think that we're on the edge of something big. Maybe one natural disaster, terrorist attack or outright attack/invasion by some foreign influence away from a total government take over and the establishment of an authoritarian police state. I write this in a public forum knowing that somebody might read into it that I'm some kind of nut bag enemy of the "state" while I'm just really in opposition to statism and authoritarianism and I love my freedom more than I love the rest of myself.

specsaregood
01-11-2011, 01:07 PM
They used it several times, not just in 2008. That is why i believe they will use it again.

But will it work this time? That is a question. He is much better known this time around and by playing it, they discredit their own tv hosts that have had him on dozens of times over the past few years.

torchbearer
01-11-2011, 01:10 PM
But will it work this time? That is a question. He is much better known this time around and by playing it, they discredit their own tv hosts that have had him on dozens of times over the past few years.

to answer your question of effectiveness, i pose this question- how intelligent is the american public, and how short are their memories?
the answer to that question, will answer yours.
i'm not optimistic when it comes to the general voters brain power. i mean, look at who they've been electing.

Captain Shays
01-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Torch

You make great points and I sadly agree. 32% of our people STILL believe that "rhetoric" was the cause of the murders. I just find that amazing. Read the blog responses to Kurgman's article and they repeat it and repeat it and elaborate on it and amplify it and color it and cry about it. There is absolutely no connection to reality and so many seemingly intelligent people are working themselves up into a frenzy over something that isn't even real. It's ALL based in lies and they believe it whole heartedly. The connection has been fabricated out of whole cloth and they wear it like a banner. It's close to them like their underwear. SICK

virgil47
01-11-2011, 02:45 PM

Well you should be aware of the fact that Adolf Hitler determined that if you tell a lie and tell a large lie and repeat it often. Eventually it will be believed.