PDA

View Full Version : Beck forgets what he believes in, calls himself mentally insane in an open letter.

paulitics
01-10-2011, 06:01 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/arizona-aftermath-beck-issues-challenge-to-american-people-politicians-and-media/

"All evidence points to the fact that the assailant from this weekend was severely mentally disturbed. His belief system was not rational by any modern political standard. He was an atheist, believed George W. Bush was responsible for 9/11, feared a global currency, cited the Communist Manifesto as one of his favorite books and thought the Mars rover landing was staged. These are not the opinions of a coherent individual"

I found this extremely disturbing. This paragraph completely contradicts the underlying theme of his open letter; an appeal to the media and the general American public to not tie certain political views to the actions of a madman.

Unbelivable that he does this, while even throwing atheists under the bus at the same time. The only problem is that Beck forgot that he has spent countless hours talking about the global elite's plans for a global currency. Doesn't he recall his own shows on the G20 meetings?

Is Glenn Beck really just schitzo, or his he just a slippery snake that can't even remember what his own beliefs are supposed to be from one day to the next?

torchbearer
01-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Glenn Beck really [is] just schizo, a slippery snake that can't even remember what his own beliefs are supposed to be from one day to the next.

fixed that for ya.

squarepusher
01-10-2011, 06:05 PM
hes just reading a script or teleprompter

JoshLowry
01-10-2011, 06:06 PM
He's not a schizo, he reads the teleprompter/follows a script.

Hypocritical text written? Meh. Most of the people who read it don't know and that's all that matters.

MRoCkEd
01-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Conclusion was good though.

Turning these horrific events into an opportunity for a political attack is a very childish response to a very grown-up problem. This is not about winning a political blame game. Atheists are not to blame. Those who hate George W. Bush are not to blame. Those who don’t believe in space travel are not to blame. Jared Lee Loughner is to blame. Period.

Brian4Liberty
01-10-2011, 06:26 PM
There has hardly been anyone in the media who has resisted the temptation to bring up their pet issues at the exact same time that they call for people to refrain from politicizing this tragedy... Beck is no exception.

YumYum
01-10-2011, 06:30 PM
I thought this commentator made some very good observations about Glenn Beck. Beck says we must stop "Progressives", since they are so "evil". How does he recommend this? With violence? Let the viewer be the judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFWOLSIhYMg

runningdiz
01-10-2011, 07:14 PM
hes just reading a script or teleprompter

haha I was thinking the same thing. I am pretty sure Glenn Beck did not write his own letter. He was just reading what his staff wrote for him.

kahless
01-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Beck is covering his ass. They are trying their best to put the blame on radio talk show hosts and pass legislation to restrict free speech. I therefore hope he is just using a tactic that the left uses. Deny your beliefs during a controversy until the smoke clears.

Even though Beck had nothing to do with this, the controversy could not have come at worse time for his radio show. His radio show was recently canceled in NYC and Philadelphia. They are likely shopping him around to other outlets in these cities and this talk radio controversy certainly does not help this effort.