PDA

View Full Version : John Tate trolling

Jeremy
01-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Did anyone else get the email titled "2012 Announcement!" and think the same thing I did?

trey4sports
01-10-2011, 03:04 PM
what did the newsletter say?

Feeding the Abscess
01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
C4L is now sent directly to my spam folder.

As it should be.

Matt Collins
01-10-2011, 03:14 PM
It was discussing how the YAL group was going to be making a big push this year in 2011.

Thomas
01-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Year of Youth!

Matt Collins
01-10-2011, 04:22 PM
I think they are toying with us lol

t0rnado
01-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Yep, they're just begging for more money.

MRoCkEd
01-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Tate? I got that from Frazee.

runningdiz
01-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Did anyone else get the email titled "2012 Announcement!" and think the same thing I did?

Yeah I got excited.... then I opened it up...

rprprs
01-10-2011, 04:37 PM

Ha ha. Got the email and figured out what they were up to before I opened it. But that's ok. I don't blame them for trying. ;)

devil21
01-10-2011, 05:00 PM
That was a crap move.

Agorism
01-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Who is tate again?

erowe1
01-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Tate? I got that from Frazee.

Are you in YAL?

I'm in CFL, not YAL, and got the email from Tate as a CFL email that included a message from YAL inside it.

I definitely took it as a good sign. I don't think he'd do that if he thought it could turn out that RP would end up not running.

Agorism
01-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Can u post the email plz

freshjiva
01-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Fellow Patriot,

Our sister organization, Young Americans for Liberty, is preparing for the enormous battles ahead, not just this year but in the years ahead. YAL's Executive Director, Jeff Frazee, asked me to call upon you to join them. I strongly encourage you to do so!

Please visit their new project web page, sign-up, and contribute $25, $100, $500, or more if you are able. You will not be disappointed.

Jeff has included a note below that outlines their plan, goals, and vision for this new project to identify, train, and mobilize a grassroots army.

This new project is called Year of Youth, and it requires your participation to be a success.

I am very encouraged by what I've learned about Year of Youth, and I am confident you will want to join YAL.

In Liberty,

John Tate
President

--

A project to identify, train, and mobilize thousands of youth activists to win on principle in 2012.

Do you remember Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign in 2008? Do you remember the wildfire it created and the grassroots participation?

It far surpassed all expectations.

But, unfortunately, many activists were brand new to the election process, and too many of us were unprepared, untrained, and uninformed about how to effectively win a highly contested race.

This is precisely why you and I must prepare right now for 2012 and years after.

I have learned my lesson from 2008, and today, I am proud to announce YAL's most ambitious project to date - Year of Youth.

Our goal is simple: to identify, train, and mobilize thousands of youth activists in preparation for 2012 and beyond.

If you want to make a difference, become a grassroots leader, and teach others how to effectively win in the political process, then I implore you to visit our brand new web page and sign-up.

Please visit the new Year of Youth website at www.yearofyouth.org.

It doesn't matter your age. We are encouraging both the young of age and young of heart to sign-up right now as we begin to roll out this new project.

YAL is teaming up with a handful of pro-liberty organizations including Campaign for Liberty and others to train literally thousands of grassroots activists how to be effective in this upcoming election year.

It is important that you sign-up right now, so we can tell you when the next training session is in your area. This is your opportunity as a potential grassroots candidate, campaign staffer, or even volunteer to prepare for 2012.

To kickoff this project, I am also asking for your help to pitch-in and contribute any amount of money you can afford. I have set an online fundraising goal of $25,000, so we can begin identifying and training liberty activists, candidates, and campaign managers immediately.

To make your dollar stretch even further, a very generous YAL donor is ready to match every contribution dollar for dollar you donate today. This will multiply our kickoff budget to $50,000!

This is why it is so important that you contribute $25, $100, or even $500 or more to this effort. Your donation will be doubled instantly. I can promise you that your investment will pay enormous dividends this year and into 2012.

Please visit our new project web page to learn more, sign-up, and contribute.

There are specific action items you can take right now, but you must sign-up to get started and receive your instructions.

Here's to victory in 2012!

In Liberty,

Jeff Frazee
Executive Director
Young Americans for Liberty

Matt Collins
01-10-2011, 05:14 PM
I definitely took it as a good sign. I don't think he'd do that if he thought it could turn out that RP would end up not running.Exactly. They are just having a little fun, it's their sense of humor.

Think of it as a pre-game warm up :-)

evilfunnystuff
01-10-2011, 05:22 PM
JMO but I take this as an "undercover announcement" for everyone whose chompin at the bit.

Can't wait for the official announcement at the strategically planned time.

QueenB4Liberty
01-10-2011, 05:54 PM
JMO but I take this as an "undercover announcement" for everyone whose chompin at the bit.

me too!

and didn't Frazee his facebook status last week saying *a couple* big announcements next week? I think I remember he did. *crosses everything*

Agorism
01-10-2011, 05:57 PM
What about announcing at CPAC?

Or will announcing before it help him win it.

Matt Collins
01-10-2011, 05:59 PM

me too!

and didn't Frazee his facebook status last week saying *a couple* big announcements next week? I think I remember he did. *crosses everything*

Have you seen this?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?275115-I-think-Ron-Paul-is-about-to-announce-NEXT-WEEK!

kahless
01-10-2011, 08:05 PM
They really should have put something more descriptive in the subject and I expected to be disappointed when I opened it. I am getting too accustomed to just deleting CFL email these days. Not good. If something really important comes out I will probably miss it.

Matt Collins
01-10-2011, 08:13 PM
They really should have put something more descriptive in the subject and I expected to be disappointed when I opened it. I am getting too accustomed to just deleting CFL email these days. Not good. If something really important comes out I will probably miss it.
If something important comes out, you're best bet is to read about it here on the Forums.

QueenB4Liberty
01-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Yes Collins I hope you are right.

lol I got so excited when I saw his facebook status..but then I thought I would've seen lots of other even more excited facebook statuses if it was really what I was hoping for. lol