PDA

View Full Version : Club Card for CPAC 2011 on gop obama candidates??

speciallyblend
01-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Another rpf member came up with this idea. We could put video links and websites to expose the obama republicans!!

I think it would be great if rpf members came together and we came up with a club card that could easily be passed out at cpac?

wonders what the collins thinks of this?? devil21 had the idea and has a good list of videos to start exposing romney and the rest of the obama republicans!!

A nice club card that allows folks to see/hear it on their laptops for themselves would be great and effective i think!! 5000 can be purchased for under 150 usually thru online printing companies or local dc printing!! could easily be sent to omni for rpf members to pass out:)

whatcha think rpf?

FSP-Rebel
01-09-2011, 09:41 PM
And would this be able to be seen by the run of the mills at da pac?

speciallyblend
01-09-2011, 10:01 PM
And would this be able to be seen by the run of the mills at da pac?

yes i believe that is the goal!! to expose the smaller gov candidates for what they are big government!! I believe devil21 and everyone would like to make sure it isn't in your face but is also telling folks facts!!

are we able to pass this out if we do make it?? i would think the collins would have info on that part!!

the bigger part of the plan is to have rpf members here work on it and offer ideas on it!!