PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Web People!

GunnyFreedom
01-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Several very talented and skilled people are working on most of the pieces of this picture already, I am now looking for someone to create the overall root domain face of my entire "District Dashboard" web domain as sketched out in the graphic below.

If you can bridge multiple pieces together into a single 'face,' and you understand the concept I have laid out below, then please contact me at machine@nc49.org

(apologies for the gigantic image I suggest right-click and "View Image" I made it as small as possible to still be readable)

http://nc49.org/planning/ConstituentDashboardm.gif

GunnyFreedom
01-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Preference, of course, will be given to people already helping. I'll be working with the existing designers to set up payment contracts over the next 14 days.

By January 26th (opening Day) I would like to have a skeletal model of the root domain live and online.

By February 1, I would like to be able to send out the first full round of service payments for work done as the development progresses.

Imperial
01-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Bump!

Bman
01-10-2011, 02:56 AM
That looks like a lot of stuff Gunny. I assume your looking for someone to dress it up and make it look nice?

GunnyFreedom
01-10-2011, 06:44 AM
Yeah, kinda just building the 'face' for most of the apps on here that are already under development. We're only really talking 1, 2 pages, but the design needs to be open-ended enough to incorporate the application data coming out of the various branches.

If I were a random constituent, I think this is the data i would want to have access to when i went to my legislator's website.

I'm also interested in hearing from people if there is something they'd want to see that wasn't on that diagram, or if there is something on that diagram people don't really think belongs on this site.

That diagram is supposed to represent what the final "NC49.org" domain will provide to the user. I think the planning diagram is pretty much done, but I's still gathering input on it as it is still at the point where it's easy to change...

Swearing in in 2hr 15 min. ;)

PermanentSleep
01-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Swearing in in 2hr 15 min. ;)

Congrats again, Gunny!

jclay2
01-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Making me want to move to your district! Right now illinois is currently getting sold down the river by its state representatives. We will likely get 75%-80% personal & corporate income tax hikes.

Thomas
01-10-2011, 02:08 PM
bump!

DXDoug
01-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Should have some top people able to help . i would but not talented enough :P Hope yall get the best to work on this for yall

osan
01-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Preference, of course, will be given to people already helping. I'll be working with the existing designers to set up payment contracts over the next 14 days.

By January 26th (opening Day) I would like to have a skeletal model of the root domain live and online.

By February 1, I would like to be able to send out the first full round of service payments for work done as the development progresses.
How formal is this effort? Is it a formal "project"? Looks plenty large enough to qualify. If so, do you have a project manager? If not, you should, and I'm very serious about this - especially if tax money is funding this. THings like this can go haywire in a minute if they are not properly controlled.

I have 20 years as a PM. (hint hint)

Wiseburn
01-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Several very talented and skilled people are working on most of the pieces of this picture already, I am now looking for someone to create the overall root domain face of my entire "District Dashboard" web domain as sketched out in the graphic below.

If you can bridge multiple pieces together into a single 'face,' and you understand the concept I have laid out below, then please contact me at machine@nc49.org

Gunny,

If you add addition fields for State and District. This design could serve the Liberty movement nationwide. Great Work.

Steve