PDA

View Full Version : Exactly what have people like Kissinger, Soros, Rockefeller, etc. done that is illegal?

ericsnow
01-09-2011, 02:26 PM
This is a serious question. I am designing a website with an "America's Most Wanted" section. I'm not 1/10th as educated as most of you guys so I'd like as much as information as possible on illegal activity committed by the following people:

Barack Obama
George W. Bush
George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
David Rockefeller
Zbigniew Brzezinski
Henry Kissinger
George Soros

I'd also appreciate incriminating quotes. And if you feel someone is "more wanted" than the names I listed, provide me with info on that person. Thank you.

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2011, 02:31 PM
This is a serious question. I am designing a website with an "America's Most Wanted" section. I'm not 1/10th as educated as most of you guys so I'd like as much as information as possible on illegal activity committed by the following people:

Barack Obama
George W. Bush
George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
David Rockefeller
Zbigniew Brzezinski
Henry Kissinger
George Soros

I'd also appreciate incriminating quotes. And if you feel someone is "more wanted" than the names I listed, provide me with info on that person. Thank you.

oh man.. how much time do you have?

Lets just start off lightly.. how about all presidents that have issued executive orders that serve as legislation?

Theyre all guilty.

Its unconstitutional, therefore illegal.

They should all be up for treason just on that... And this is just for starters.

ericsnow
01-09-2011, 02:41 PM
oh man.. how much time do you have?

Lets just start off lightly.. how about all presidents that have issued executive orders that serve as legislation?

Theyre all guilty.

Its unconstitutional, therefore illegal.

They should all be up for treason just on that... And this is just for starters.

I'm aware all those people do unconstitutional things. I want my site to have credibility so the info has to be 100% spot on. I'm not very educated when it comes to the constitution so I'm coming to you guys :)

I could also add Janet Napolitano and Ben Bernake to that list.

lynnf
01-09-2011, 02:45 PM
first, they would be in violation of the Logan Act and conspiracy to cause others to violate the Logan Act with their involvement with the Bilderberg group and others.

in conjunction with that, their actions have been treason in subverting the legitimate government.

an investigation of those actions would undoubtedly uncover other infractions.

lynn

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm aware all those people do unconstitutional things. I want my site to have credibility so the info has to be 100% spot on. I'm not very educated when it comes to the constitution so I'm coming to you guys :)

Well, what type of information are you specifically looking for?
Do you want to know specifically that FDR's 1933 executive order banning private ownership of gold is unlawful?
are you looking for specific votes, or bills or discussions?
How about treaty agreements like NAFTA? NAU?

Heres an example: during the desert storm war President HW Bush said he didnt need a declaration of war to invade Iraq because he had a mandate from the United Nations.. However, Title 43 of the United Nations agreement states that all member nations that vote for the use of force must still go back to their respective countries and approve said force according to their nation's constitution.

So President Bush either was ignorant or intentionally lied...

either way not fit to be my president.

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2011, 02:54 PM

Janet Napolitano saying that the TSA *IS* constitutional or that the new face scanners stuff is constitutional as well.. Except anybody who reads the 4th amendment can clearly see its NOT constitutional..

so the problem here is can napolitano truly be so dumb as to claim its constitutional? or is she deliberately lying? or is this sincerely her belief and her interpretation of things?

eOs
01-09-2011, 03:11 PM
I would love to sit down with a group of pro-liberty lawyers and write out all the illegalities of this and the past administration.

tangent4ronpaul
01-09-2011, 03:28 PM
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

-from David Rockefeller's Memoirs

emazur
01-09-2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.thetrialsofhenrykissinger.com/trials.html
DVD by the same guy who made "Why We Fight" (which is an absolute must see)

hazek
01-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Watch this lecture and learn about the constitution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8ZGBsTeII

And then you can figure out by your self what exactly illegal stuff they did.

HazyHusky420
01-09-2011, 04:10 PM
What's the deal with Soros? He's an evil media tycoon like Rupert Murdoch yet I haven't heard people talk about Murdoch like that since Bush was president. That's why i'd rather focus on the others listed. They have far more power than the media ants.

MrBill
01-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Things That Are Not In the U.S. Constitution (http://www.usconstitution.net/constnot.html)