PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Shooter Belonged To Zionist Hate Group

cindy25
01-09-2011, 08:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUrxZW-v9Tg

tangent4ronpaul
01-09-2011, 09:09 AM
A DHS memo uses the phrase "anti-ZOG"???? I don't think so....

-t

brandon
01-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Thread title is confusing. I thought you were saying he was in the ADL or something.

MelissaWV
01-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Thank goodness. I was starting to wonder when someone would bring the Zionists into this. If only the victims' heads were controlled demolition, the circle would be complete.

/sarcasm

:(

tangent4ronpaul
01-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Thank goodness. I was starting to wonder when someone would bring the Zionists into this. If only the victims' heads were controlled demolition, the circle would be complete.

/sarcasm

:(

Straight out of the MATRIX, but yes - some squibs, blood capsules, makeup and wigs, a blank firing pistol - yes, yes.... this could have been a Manchurian candidate dry run or just plain staged. Rest assured that the "victims" are on their way to a tropical island to spend their golden years with Elvis and Lee Harvey.

:D

-t

Dreamofunity
01-09-2011, 09:56 AM
The American Renaissance site is full of racial discussion, with emphasis on whites. Don't see much about jews though.

That said, it's just from the ads and what not on the main page. I'm not going to actually read through that crap.

pcosmar
01-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Arizona Shooter Belonged To Zionist Hate Group
visited the site and liked some videos= Belonged to the group?

Some of the character assassination on this is going overboard.Leftist , Rightist, racist ,,,what next.

I think he was a weak mind that was manipulated. and that others were involved.

amy31416
01-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Come on, the ADL and the SPLC HAVE to get in on this action because 1. She is Jewish. 2. That's their MO. and 3. They desperately need to stay relevant.

Let no crisis go unwasted...

Reason
01-09-2011, 11:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5V8xJdYHA

Brian4Liberty
01-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Come on, the ADL and the SPLC HAVE to get in on this action because 1. She is Jewish. 2. That's their MO. and 3. They desperately need to stay relevant.

Let no crisis go unwasted...

No doubt. Fox News was reporting a specific group (forgot the name), calling them anti-government and anti-semetic.

Lucille
01-09-2011, 11:25 AM
American Renaissance Denies DHS Charges, Any Affiliation With Shooter (http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/01/09/american-renaissance-denies-dhs-charges-any-affiliation-shooter#ixzz1AYmGPmlq)

In an effort to counter those charges, the head of the organization responded directly to Fox News' James Rosen on Sunday.

Jared Taylor called DHS' views "scurrilous" and took especial issue with the reference to his group being "anti-ZOG."

"That is complete nonsense," he said. "I have absolutely no idea what DHS is talking about. We have never used the term 'ZOG.' We have never thought in those terms. If this is the level of research we are getting from DHS, then Heaven help us."

Bruno
01-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Oops, DHS! ^^^

pcosmar
01-09-2011, 11:28 AM
SPLC =DHS
DHS=SPLC

joined at the hip.

tangent4ronpaul
01-09-2011, 11:39 AM
SPLC =DHS
DHS=SPLC

joined at the hip.

One of the fusion centers used SPLC material to backup that RP supporters were likely domestic extremists. Remember that? MIAC.

Another fusion center database listed TMZ (The gossip site that just makes stuff up half the time) as an intelligence source, stating that Paris Hilton and a plane full of passengers were evacuated after a serrated knife was found in a seat pocket. No other source confirmed this, and as far as I was able to tell, Paris Hilton wasn't even in the area when it supposedly happened.

DHS/fusion centers = fucking joke!

-t

cindy25
01-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Thread title is confusing. I thought you were saying he was in the ADL or something.

that was how the youtube was titled, should have changed it

pcosmar
01-09-2011, 11:53 AM
DHS/fusion centers = fucking joke!

-t
Not in the funny Ha ha way.
:mad: