PDA

View Full Version : A charity for the elderly if and when the financial system collapses

jtstellar
01-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Just a sudden idea when i read a bunch of posts popping up on the net lately about the concerns over social security and such as the prospect of a monetary system collapse becomes more and more apparent to the people..

I mean the choices are pretty clear.. either they collapse the money to preserve social security, or they collapse the system to preserve savings.. i think it would be wise on our part to come up with some tangible solutions and for once be the proactive and not just the armchair faction on this.

People should come together and propose some sort of charity with precious metal donations since those will likely be the least lacking from us because many people likely have been stocking them like mad. and if the system does collapse, those coins will be worth a hell lot more than what they are today anyway, so it won't take that much to start with when it comes to that.

The benefits? well, needless to say, the ideal and immediate impact will be to have more of the senior (and heaviest political class) come to our side to grow our poor showing in that sector. even if that ideal goal doesn't succeed, we can still provide a solution to this problem to void the usual armchair label often thrown by the left.