PDA

View Full Version : whites increasingly Republican

cindy25
01-09-2011, 01:43 AM
the racial divide increases, white Christians vote Republican, Blacks, Hispanics, Jews vote for Dems; Asians are the only group up for grabs. getting like Malaysia , South Africa or Fiji

http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/08/white-voters-are-becoming-increasingly-republican/

silverhandorder
01-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Except whites are in a majority in this country. They are doing nothing new. Huddling together into a mob is a common defense tactic when threat is perceived. Brace your self and ride out this shit wave.

cindy25
01-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Except whites are in a majority in this country. They are doing nothing new. Huddling together into a mob is a common defense tactic when threat is perceived. Brace your self and ride out this shit wave.

but not a majority in the Democratic party; maybe Kerry will be their last white nominee

silverhandorder
01-09-2011, 02:32 AM
I think if they don't have white nominees it will further drive white flight.

A likely outcome is that whites will eventually vote together as a group. Most likely under the republican party. I am sure many politicians can see that. In any case this means nothing at all if the policy is still the same rotten one that our government follows now.

Keith and stuff
01-09-2011, 06:45 AM
The tend has happened since the 60s in very noticeable numbers. Remember when most Southern whites were Democrats? Now they are Republicans.

There is no indication that whites are going to vote together as a voting block nationwide for Republicans. Look at MT, WY, SD, ND, MN, CO, VT, ME, and NH. These are all vastly white states and Democrats win from time to time in most of them and extremely often in MN, ND, VT and ME.

Gaius1981
01-09-2011, 06:50 AM
I like to think that most caucasian Americans are enlightened enough to not herd themselves together in a political party based on something so primitive as their skin color. If that was to happen, I'd join the Democratic Party out of defiance.

Heimdallr
01-09-2011, 07:01 AM
I like to think that most caucasian Americans are enlightened enough to not herd themselves together in a political party based on something so primitive as their skin color. If that was to happen, I'd join the Democratic Party out of defiance.

Just join the Rent is 2 Damn High party.

silentshout
01-09-2011, 10:46 AM
the racial divide increases, white Christians vote Republican, Blacks, Hispanics, Jews vote for Dems; Asians are the only group up for grabs. getting like Malaysia , South Africa or Fiji

http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/08/white-voters-are-becoming-increasingly-republican/

What about white non-christians?

pcosmar
01-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Well I think many black republicans would disagree with the premise and purpose of that article.
I suspect some of our darker complected members will jump in to condemn it for what it is.

That said, I have long suspected that TPTB chose and promoted Obama for the purpose of aggravating, racial tensions in this country.
:(

silverhandorder
01-09-2011, 11:19 AM
The tend has happened since the 60s in very noticeable numbers. Remember when most Southern whites were Democrats? Now they are Republicans.

There is no indication that whites are going to vote together as a voting block nationwide for Republicans. Look at MT, WY, SD, ND, MN, CO, VT, ME, and NH. These are all vastly white states and Democrats win from time to time in most of them and extremely often in MN, ND, VT and ME.

That is more likely because those states are vastly white and they perceive no threat to them selves. When I went to NH I was surprised at how homogeneous they are.

I like to think that human race would be enlightened enough to share our philosophy. Unfortunately they are not and the road ahead is hard to educate the rest.

I have been arguing a lot on the internet lately and looking to great minds of the past for guidance. What I am finding out is that our side has treatises on our philosophy that are huge and quite hard to grasp. However they need to be learned, by us first, there is so much wealth of knowledge in them it is unbelievable.

For example if you read Human Action even if you do not think of it as the bible of liberty movement (which I do) you will come away with a lot of technical knowledge that will allow you to explain every philosophical nuance and understand your own views better.

/rant

JustinTime
01-09-2011, 11:39 AM

Id like to think minorities are enlightened enough not to herd themselves together in a political party based on something so primitive as skin color, but the overwheming majority are Democrats, so I joined the GOP out of defiance.

Nah... not really, but when you switch the races/parties around it sounds so.... 'racist', doesnt it?