PDA

View Full Version : Confidential 9/11 Pager Messages Disclosed

hazek
01-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Those of you who believe the governemnt was involved in 9/11 here's something you can read through for potential evidence:

http://mirror.wikileaks.info/wiki/Egads__Confidential_9_11_Pager_Messages_Disclosed/ (The link to the logs is at the bottom of the page.)

This unusual glimpse into the events of 9/11 comes from messages sent to alphanumeric pagers that were anonymously published on the Internet on Wednesday. The pager transcripts, which total about 573,000 lines and 6.4 million words, include numeric and text messages also sent to private sector and unclassified military pagers.

It's impossible to tell whether the logs have been faithfully reproduced in their entirety. But there's evidence they have been: I spoke to three journalists working on September 11, 2001 whose correspondence appeared in the logs or who were familiar with the messages circulated in their newsrooms that day. All three say the logs appear to be legitimate.

p.s.: mods, I really didn't know where to put this, so move it at your discretion, thanks

hazek
01-08-2011, 09:11 PM
link to the logs: http://mirror.wikileaks.info/files/index.html

__27__
01-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Hot topics likely. ;)

And though I certainly know that the truth of 9/11 has yet to come out, government involvement or none, I just hate things like these. Even it it is 100% factual, it's just way too easy to poke holes in. Hopefully it can give clues on where to look, but I hope no one points to it as any real evidence.

Thanks for posting I'll take a look when I get a chance.

vita3
01-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Private companies orchestrated 911.. they just happen to take taxpayers $$ & are protected

Reason
01-08-2011, 10:44 PM
old news is old?

hazek
01-08-2011, 10:47 PM
old news is old?

Didn't know that, sorry.

invisible
01-09-2011, 01:45 AM
There was another thread on this maybe a couple of years ago. The pager messages do make for some very interesting reading. Was it wikileaks that put all this info out there before? Or is this all new information?