PDA

View Full Version : Convert Mitt Romney supporters to Ron Paul supporters!

bobbygrant
01-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Romney supporters tend to label him as a fiscal conservative, good for the economy, and the best dam thing since sliced bread. so here is what we do. Go to the Mitt Romney for President 2012 Facebook, and begin messaging people. Do not be rude! Ask if they have been considering Ron Paul, and begin to educate them. just message about 10 people a day. If everyone does it, or just ten people, we would reach 100s people a day, hopefully half respond. Begin to explain Paul's views to them. i just started it yesterday and i already have 4 new people looking into Ron Paul. Romney will most likely lose support in the coming months, so in order to steal that support we should approach them and entice them to join the Ron Paul camp.

t0rnado
01-08-2011, 03:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhrqFh3o4CM

Matt Collins
01-08-2011, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lAFfLy05_Y

HOLLYWOOD
01-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Mitt Romney will fail in any 2012 political run because of just 2 of the Manchurian's many disasters: RomneyCare and BAIN Capital.

If GOP candidates can get passed the rigged debates by the Corporate Media, anyone running for president in 2012 can rip Mitt to shreds.

libertyfan101
01-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Aren't Romney supporters if any. Mostly Neo-Cons?

RonPaulFanInGA
01-08-2011, 05:36 PM
h ttp://committedtoromney.com/

pcosmar
01-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Romney has supporters?
I thought he just had paid cheerleaders.

Matt Collins
01-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Real simple.

RomneyCare=ObamaCare

Sola_Fide
01-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Mitt Robme is going nowhere in the Republican primaries in 2012.

The winning candidate will have to have support from the Tea Parties, and Mitt has none. He only has support from DC insiders, bankers, and a few neocons.

He's not fiscally conservative or socially conservative. The Tea Parties are not going to allow someone like this. Now, they may support a "foreign policy liberal" (as Cowlesey calls them:)), but they won't support a fiscal liberal.

You have to factor in the influence that Ron and Rand are going to have in the next two years. I predict it is going to be monumental. I believe Ron and Rand have the potential to overcome the entire debate (the are signs that they already have).