PDA

View Full Version : Recovering Our American Souls and Advancing the World's Social Contract

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-08-2011, 01:48 PM
The Almighty blessed nations of strangers and not the former tyranny of His own family when He fed the multitude in the most desolate of places. Therefore, as the United States stands as a true nation, in comparison, Mexico is a tyranny. As a Christian, the fact that our government recognizes Mexico as a nation is not only in contempt of the American people's Civil-Purpose, in contempt of all the blood sacrificed to establish our nation's foundation, whether shed by its military, by its militia, or by its work force, but such legal-precedence is also in clear contempt of our Lord's blessing as well.
Once again, against the flow of what one would assume with the use of their senses to be the right way to proceed and the truth, as we have learned in the past, in actuality, the greatest of benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations. Therefore, we need to find some other way to govern ourselves other than by the function of lawyering as this over-heated business will never narrow to submit to the self evident and unalienable truths (or "towards His Truth" with this being the ultimate of natural laws) declared by our Founding Fathers in The Declaration of Independence, with this most formal of American documents being the American people's legal divorce out from under tyranny. After all, the new marriage to a more perfect government in the U.S. Constitution is not legally valid without first obtaining a legally valid divorce out from under the former ruler. So, once and for all, The Declaration of Independence is a legal document.
Please try to follow me here. Because they teach us about what reality is, teachers should be the best rewarded members in our society. However, if they were actually paid what they truly deserved, then, paradoxically, our society wouldn't have enough wealth left over to afford to pay for the rest of its necessary functioning, with these functions being taught by teachers as well. Fortunately, because the function of teaching has been well defined in the past, then our society can afford itself today. In fact, because the definition of teaching was well established long ago by the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates (who referred to himself as a mid-wife philosoper to the poor), with him being known as the father of Western Civilization, our civilization today has become known as, well, Western Civilization.
So, lawyering isn't a bad function, but just an undefined function. The same is true of the art of physicianship. In other words, lawyers benefit greatly because lawyers never graduate knowing how they are to serve society. These fortunate individuals are those who I've coined the "fleeing elites." As the function of lawyering has grown to the point that they now own the machines making all the money, these "powerful" individuals can print up whatever amount of wealth they need to expand their reality, with this being a cruel and harsh business created when a few in society deem themselves official while deeming others unofficial.
Simply put, the fleeing-elites enhance their own administrative skills, roles, and functions in society by stripping others of their administrative skills, functions, and roles in it (reducing to slavery).
In writing this writ here, I am defining what the functions of lawyering and physicianship are to be in the United States. After all, as Americans with a Civil Purpose, we aren't living to be right or healthy, but to be happy. A mother doesn't punish her child because he or she looks wrong, but because she has perceived they aren't happily on the right path. Likewise, a mother won't rush her child to a doctor because he or she looks abstractly unhealthy to her, but unhappy. As happiness is the end to the means, then the roles of lawyering and physicianship are intended to be that of comforters in society.
As Chrisians, our souls have been saved. Therefore, it is okay for our lives to perish. However, as long as we remain alive, lawyers and physicians are here to serve us as our comforters.
As the writing of many essays in the past have helped divorce Americans out from under tyranny, so it is my hope that the writing of writs, the reducing of ones audience to within that of a single person living as the lowest prostitute on the street, will help divorce us today out from under the undefined functioning of lawyering and physicianship.
In other words, I don't see rational thought as something that is thought up in the head, but as something that exists as a relationship. This relationship exists between that of a tyrant king sitting on his throne and that of a worthless prositutute trespassing on his streets. As he owns all things, deserves every wonderful thing that happens to him, and can do no wrong, she is just the inverse of him as she owns nothing, deserves every bad thing that happens to her, and can do nothing right.
In the end, the ultimate truth belongs to the most desperate!
It is here that we find the next step for our nation to take in regards to our American Civil Purpose and in our advancing the world's social contract with this being an American Movement outside of the petty elections that have so taxed us, manipulated us to no end and ragged us out.
Once again, as our Founding Fathers as rightful gentlemen once so thoughtfully declared to a tyrant that they represented commoners or the people, to much royal giggling to be sure, so should we as the commoner American people today declare that we represent the lowest member of our society. In turn, as she understands how she represents us, then this will empower and envision her to stand in faith (in darkness) against the evil one who rules over her and to walk away in faith (in darkness) away from her condition of prostitution.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Bumping and revising
I once met a man and his wife, a Japanese woman, whose son had been in a serious car accident. From what they had told me, he and his wife had spent every penny they had saved (millions) on his medical bills as the insurance had already run out. Though his life was managed to be saved, their son lived in constant grave condition to the extent he could pass away at any time.
These are true Americans as they gave every penny just so that they might have for a limited time something very precious to them. Yet, there is still hope. As learning to rise to the top of our society is our European education, getting knocked off the top and learning how to survive at the bottom of it is our American education.
Today, my government is evil because it no longer functions as the "necessary tyranny" it was originally intended to be. Like the ones born either gifted or into fortune, I would like to say that I have well prepared myself to withstand the harsh winter of discontent our nation is going through today, with this harsh winter of content being the suffering caused to the people by thoughtless Washingtonians, with these *Washingtonians being old men and women acting like animals for the quick pleasure of it, with this quick pleasure coming from their excitable regions, with these regions existing just below the consciences in their bellies, the places that they are supposed to be listening to.
But to the contrary, in comparison to them, I do not feel worthwhile in the least because my nation is becoming worthless.
Sent to war to die, look through the pockets of dead American soldiers and you won't find much. Yet, these guys gave everything. No, they didn't die for the sophist notion of nation or for God. No, instead, they died for a chance of living just another day just so that they might get to eat another American cheeseburger (happiness).
By hoarding counterfeited money and property given to them by greedy Washingtonians, so as to help them remain in power, Americans today are turning away from partiotism towards that of greedy loyalism, all in clear contempt of the American people's Civil Purpose.
*Roman-like rulers over a new, burgeoning empire. This new aristocracy of elites has formed (legislated) a national (Federal) media to help pass themselves off as "servants" submissive to the Republic, for which it stands, although the Federal government portion of that Republic is supposed to be sharing power with the United States (with this being power expressed by the individual states).