PDA

View Full Version : WHO will be on Ron's Monetary Policy Subcommittee?

Matt Collins
01-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Does anyone know who will be on Ron's Monetary Committee?

I bet if we get some liberal / Keynesians on there we are going to see some epic debate footage on CSPAN. :D

Pop the popcorn and fire up TIVO.

tangent4ronpaul
01-08-2011, 08:02 AM
And here I thought you meant his exploratory committee.

Now that is a fireworks/popcorn question...

-t

Matt Collins
01-10-2011, 09:54 AM
And here I thought you meant his exploratory committee.

Now that is a fireworks/popcorn question...

-tNo I was referring to the Monetary Policy Subcommittee

erowe1
01-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Does anyone know who will be on Ron's Monetary Committee?

I bet if we get some liberal / Keynesians on there we are going to see some epic debate footage on CSPAN. :D

Pop the popcorn and fire up TIVO.

I think you can take for granted that there will be. It will be slightly less than half Democrats. And it's likely that most of the people who were in that subcommittee before will be back. I don't know about the freshmen, though. I'm pretty sure Walter Jones was on it. It would be cool if Amash joins it too. Then RP would have two solid allies there.

Slutter McGee
01-10-2011, 11:02 AM
I think you can take for granted that there will be. It will be slightly less than half Democrats. And it's likely that most of the people who were in that subcommittee before will be back. I don't know about the freshmen, though. I'm pretty sure Walter Jones was on it. It would be cool if Amash joins it too. Then RP would have two solid allies there.

Amash aint on it. He is on the budget comittee though. That is where they put a lot of Freshmen. Hopefully we can see some good soundbites from that

Slutter McGee

JK/SEA
01-10-2011, 11:35 AM
The WHO, or just who?

surf
01-10-2011, 01:29 PM
i already miss Grayson. he'd have been great on it.

RileyE104
01-10-2011, 04:45 PM
I would like to see Justin Amash there...

osan
01-10-2011, 06:21 PM

Put me on and he'd have four. :)