PDA

View Full Version : Is there a fault in logic??

Mani
10-21-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm listening to the debate and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I'm hearing the word BANKRUPT by other republicans and moderators.

Before Ron Paul was the only one warning our country was headed towards bankruptcy, but now I'm hearing it from others.

Yet they say we are heading towards bankruptcy because of Social Security and Medicare, but yet the boo when we talk about going bankrupt from the war.

HUH?

If you are going broke, and you recognize you are going broke, why would cheer away at the biggest expense fast forwarding you into bankruptcy?

TVMH
10-21-2007, 10:08 PM
Because war is peace, and ignorance is strength.

Fox News has mastered the art of doublethink, IMO.

CCTelander
10-21-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm listening to the debate and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I'm hearing the word BANKRUPT by other republicans and moderators.

Before Ron Paul was the only one warning our country was headed towards bankruptcy, but now I'm hearing it from others.

Yet they say we are heading towards bankruptcy because of Social Security and Medicare, but yet the boo when we talk about going bankrupt from the war.

HUH?

If you are going broke, and you recognize you are going broke, why would cheer away at the biggest expense fast forwarding you into bankruptcy?

Because those cheering have been neo-CONNED? Just a thought.