PDA

View Full Version : 'Sarah Palin's Alaska': No second season

tangent4ronpaul
01-08-2011, 04:25 AM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/07/sarah-palins-alaska-no-second-season/

there are no plans to send uber-producer Mark Burnett back to Wasilla with Palin, who’s lured an averaged 3.2 million viewers to TLC with her show. So this Sunday’s two-hour finale of Sarah Palin’s Alaska appears to be its last.

Insiders admit that Palin seemed to enjoy doing the show more than she expected, in spite of the bad press that it generated. But it makes sense why Palin wouldn’t want to commit to another season: If she and her family chose to shoot more episodes, it would surely be interpreted as a sign that she had no plans to run for office. By not doing a second round, Palin would spare TLC the trouble of having to provide her fellow candidates with equal-access time of their own in the event she did decide to run. So, so long show about hunting, Eskimo bingo, and vacation spots that are so not for Kate Gosselin!

BenIsForRon
01-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Oh shit, so it's actually bad news...

What the fuck is this bitch's problem? Did she not get enough attention from her Mommy? If she doesn't get to be president will her life be unfulfilled?

RonPaulFanInGA
01-08-2011, 04:47 AM
Guess Sarah Palin realized a trashy reality show doesn't make her look presidential.

JohnEngland
01-08-2011, 04:56 AM
Guys, I don't think this is about the presidency.

I think a lot of the attacks on Palin have resulted from a misplaced assumption that she's running for president. Everything she does seems to be judged on that notion.

Personally, I grow ever-more convinced that she isn't running.

cindy25
01-08-2011, 05:12 AM
its about the presidency, and confirms she is in it; expect Huck to leave Fox news soon also.

speciallyblend
01-08-2011, 08:37 AM
if the GOP is STUPID Enough to nominate Sarah Palin. Then this country deserves Obama and the gop gets what it deserves!!