PDA

View Full Version : I dunno guys. What if it's legally impossible

DjLoTi
06-09-2007, 11:40 PM
3 million votes were challenged in a federal court and dropped. Mind you that's the entire population of Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming combined.

And that's if 100% of the people vote

If only 25% vote in the primaries, ... I dunno. I'm just really worried about it.

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=1414

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SptxBzCrpwA&NR=1

What is everyones thoughts?

*edit* please watch the youtube video. The forum link is just as reference. ....

AgentSmith
06-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Yes. The 'attorney general' scandal was not about removing AGs for political purposes. It was to install a "terror cell of anti-constitutionalists who will unleash upon us during the 2008 election."

Karl Rove already stole the election.

DjLoTi
06-09-2007, 11:52 PM
It really scares me, and I wish there was more reporting on this issue.

Ron Paul represents everything these people are fighting against. I would not be surprised if they discounted Ron supporters to propel someone else winning the primaries, or the final election. However, the primaries are especially vulnerable, with the low voter turnout.

I'll do some research on 'how to get your vote back' by greg palast. Hopefully the information will get to the majority of the masses.

Ponce
06-09-2007, 11:52 PM
The people have had enough and they won't take it anymore, they know by now what is going on.

DjLoTi
06-09-2007, 11:54 PM
But do they? I first learned 3 weeks ago, and when I tried to tell as many people as possible, many people discounted me as a conspiracy theorist. This is the first time I've seen this new YouTube video.

Will we learn? Or will we lose? I hope the US Justice Dept. comes up with some answers.

AgentSmith
06-10-2007, 12:01 AM
But do they? I first learned 3 weeks ago, and when I tried to tell as many people as possible, many people discounted me as a conspiracy theorist.

LOL Welcome to our world. :D

Its like coming across a burning apartment building, you start banging on doors and peolpe tell you to f off. After a while you just wanna let em burn.

IrrigatedPancake
06-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Look for info on what was being done.

Were any specific attacks uncovered in the investigation of the attorney firings?
How were they trying to control the vote?
Who's Tim Griffin?
What is vote caging?

I'll post back after I look into these things from the video

DjLoTi
06-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Good thing about this is that it's a short, concise and legitimate news clip that also features an extremely well-known player. Even if you don't know the politics, the attorney generals, or the emails, you definitely know the clip of Tom Cruse and Jack Nichoson from "A Few Good Men"

As many people as possible need to watch that video clip.

And as Greg said at the end, I want to know what response he receives from congress.

DjLoTi
06-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Look for info on what was being done.

Were any specific attacks uncovered in the investigation of the attorney firings?
How were they trying to control the vote?
Who's Tim Griffin?
What is vote caging?

I'll post back after I look into these things from the video

Hey IP - - - check this google video that is an hour long, with 25 or so minutes of it dedicated to Greg Palast and his investigation. Also check out the forum link posted in the original message.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3954858769441262005

thuja
06-10-2007, 12:12 AM
yes, i often feel that way, but i keep telling people, because we need all the people on our side. they do believe me if i tell them where the info is found, so they can study it themselves. they do think sometimes, that i am a conspiracy theorist if i just tell them the problems, so i found it is best to cause them to read about it.
about voting: i am worried about that as well, so what can we do?

diggerfloyd
06-10-2007, 12:18 AM
I feel this way too. Unfortunately the average american can't be bothered with things like this. As long as his belly is full and his cable tv is working, there is no reason to question or complain about anything.

My wife and I have given up. We are throwing everything we have into helping Dr. Paul get elected. If that fails we're leaving the country. Ireland and Switzerland are our current picks.

DjLoTi
06-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Leaving the country isn't a bad idea. I think I have some places for me in Europe.

I agree with your stance on putting everything you have behind Ron Paul. I feel the same. He is the only person out of *every candidate* who would absolutely not be involved with the high-level corruption that is poisoning our country.

*edit* here is the number to the Republican National Committee from the YouTube clip 202-863-8815
Feel free to give them a call and ask them why there number was on YouTube, or anything else on your mind!!!
I got an answering machine. It is 1.25 am CT :)

mikelovesgod
06-10-2007, 12:27 AM
All these things are made to help you lose hope. Don't, fight it and finally get people to vote. If it's fixed well we tried. I wouldn't doubt it either. This whole country is screwed up big-time.

thuja
06-10-2007, 12:32 AM
wow, i thought maybe i was alone in thinking i would leave if this did not work. switzerland has stayed out of the EU. Anyway, we have a good chance, so let's keep working onit!

AgentSmith
06-10-2007, 12:35 AM
yes, i often feel that way, but i keep telling people, because we need all the people on our side. they do believe me if i tell them where the info is found, so they can study it themselves. they do think sometimes, that i am a conspiracy theorist if i just tell them the problems, so i found it is best to cause them to read about it.
about voting: i am worried about that as well, so what can we do?

Yes the best tactic is to get people into a position where they figure it out themselves. Most of this stuff is so evil thats the only way it will work.

Bradley in DC
06-10-2007, 12:37 AM
*edit* here is the number to the Republican National Committee from the YouTube clip 202-863-8815
Feel free to give them a call and ask them why there number was on YouTube, or anything else on your mind!!!
I got an answering machine. It is 1.25 am CT :)

DJ, let's not antagonize the RNC unnecessarily--wait until they deserve it and we'll hit 'em en mass.

Without commenting on your underlying fear, there is a more immediate and tangible one facing Dr. Paul. To get on primary ballots in nearly every state, we're going to have to file voter petitions. I can guarantee you that Rudy has on retainer in every state high priced lawyers that will go through all of our petitions to strike off as many signatures as possible (signed without middle initial, therefore not matching signature on record, etc) to keep Dr. Paul off the ballot.

thuja
06-10-2007, 12:41 AM
people ARE fed up, and want a change. They are not often clear on what they want to change, or how. Unfortunately, there are politicians offering "CHANGE" but it is a change to communism, such as what clinton is offering.

DjLoTi
06-10-2007, 12:49 AM
Bradly:

That is some great information that we will definitely have to emphasize when the time gets closer. I think it would be a good thing to get in contact with all the meetup groups and let them know. Instead of the meetup thing being local in a specific town, lets correlate all extremely important information between each other. I'll bring this up and try to implement some sort of organization towards this effort at my next meetup group.

billv
06-10-2007, 02:54 AM

Its like coming across a burning apartment building, you start banging on doors and peolpe tell you to f off. After a while you just wanna let em burn.

God yes

mvent2
06-10-2007, 03:06 AM

:confused:

I reckon the only time they'd call you a conspiracy theorist for promoting a candidate is if you go into 9/11 "truth". Sadly many people supporting Ron Paul are also loud, avid "truthers" and are severely harming his campaign... :(

Just leave your "truther" mode at home and you should have no problems :)

Mattsa
06-10-2007, 03:14 AM
3 million votes were challenged in a federal court and dropped. Mind you that's the entire population of Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming combined.

And that's if 100% of the people vote

If only 25% vote in the primaries, ... I dunno. I'm just really worried about it.

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=1414

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SptxBzCrpwA&NR=1

What is everyones thoughts?

*edit* please watch the youtube video. The forum link is just as reference. ....

Hehehe!

Good ol' Newsnight! The BBC still comes up with a few trump cards!