PDA

View Full Version : Sibel Edmonds ex FBI gets into

vita3
01-06-2011, 07:43 PM
some details on Al-Queda/CIA & the drug trade.

Turkish king-pin mentioned is currently living in a guarded compound in PA.

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/01/06/turkish-intel-chief-exposes-cia-operations-via-islamic-group-in-central-asia/

jmdrake
01-06-2011, 07:46 PM
The first thing a president Paul should do is to sign an executive order lifting the gag order or Edmonds and barring all such gag orders for her and other whislteblowers. It's stuff like this that makes Wikileaks necessary.

vita3
01-06-2011, 07:52 PM
"I am going to leave you with the following excerpts from my interview with Phil Giraldi for the Am Con Magazine in 2009, on Gulen, CIA Central Asia operations & the use of Islam and Mujahideen there-1997-2001, [All emphasis mine]:

GIRALDI: You also have information on al-Qaeda, specifically al-Qaeda in Central Asia and Bosnia. You were privy to conversations that suggested the CIA was supporting al-Qaeda in central Asia and the Balkans, training people to get money, get weapons, and this contact continued until 9/11…

EDMONDS: I don’t know if it was CIA. There were certain forces in the U.S. government who worked with the Turkish paramilitary groups, including Abdullah Çatli’s group, Fethullah Gülen.

GIRALDI: Well, that could be either Joint Special Operations Command or CIA.

EDMONDS: Maybe in a lot of cases when they said State Department, they meant CIA?

GIRALDI: When they said State Department, they probably meant CIA.

EDMONDS: Okay. So these conversations, between 1997 and 2001, had to do with a Central Asia operation that involved bin Laden. Not once did anybody use the word “al-Qaeda.” It was always “mujahideen,” always “bin Laden” and, in fact, not “bin Laden” but “bin Ladens” plural. There were several bin Ladens who were going on private jets to Azerbaijan and Tajikistan. The Turkish ambassador in Azerbaijan worked with them.

There were bin Ladens, with the help of Pakistanis or Saudis, under our management. Marc Grossman was leading it, 100 percent, bringing people from East Turkestan into Kyrgyzstan, from Kyrgyzstan to Azerbaijan, from Azerbaijan some of them were being channeled to Chechnya, some of them were being channeled to Bosnia. From Turkey, they were putting all these bin Ladens on NATO planes. People and weapons went one way, drugs came back.

GIRALDI: Was the U.S. government aware of this circular deal?

EDMONDS: 100 percent. A lot of the drugs were going to Belgium on NATO planes. After that, they went to the UK, and a lot came to the U.S. via military planes to distribution centers in Chicago and Paterson, New Jersey. Turkish diplomats who would never be searched were coming with suitcases of heroin."

oyarde
01-06-2011, 08:27 PM
I dunno , diplomats , rich people , luggage with heroin . Does sound State Department.

oyarde
01-06-2011, 08:29 PM
By the way , I did not type that last word twice . It cannot be edited . If I hit edit "department" is there only once .

jmdrake
01-06-2011, 08:58 PM
By the way , I did not type that last word twice . It cannot be edited . If I hit edit "department" is there only once .

That's a glitch that was reported by specialtyblend. PM him. He'd like to know he's not the only one that's seen that. It seems to correct itself though.

oyarde
01-06-2011, 09:00 PM
That's a glitch that was reported by specialtyblend. PM him. He'd like to know he's not the only one that's seen that. It seems to correct itself though.

Oh, I told him about it when he mentioned it . It had already happened to me a couple of days prior , so he knows he is not losing it .

oyarde
01-06-2011, 09:14 PM

Same here with the word edit ...

oyarde
01-06-2011, 09:16 PM
What is street value of a couple of standard size suit cases full of heroin ?

oyarde
01-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Yeah , I think maybe they were telling the truth . State Dept .

vita3
01-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Don't know the street value of a suitcase of Heroin.. But Fethullah Gülen is a multi-multi-$$Billionare.. & the Heroin buisness has been exceptional, ever since American military boots hit Afghanistan.

vita3
01-07-2011, 06:51 AM
Napolitano should cover this story. Interview Sibel

tangent4ronpaul
01-07-2011, 07:34 AM
What is street value of a couple of standard size suit cases full of heroin ?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Street_value_of_heroin

Street value of heroin?

It depends on the potency of it. Cheap heroin you can get for 200 dollars a finger. expensive or very potent heroin ranges up to 800 a finger.
Um a finger? that is very street. I dont even know what you mean.

a finger is several inches long so that would be enough Heroin of quality to kill several people. if that is in fact what you mean.

the cost of heroin depends very much on the geographical location of your street and the quality of the (lack of a better word.. )finger??? and of course the quantity of the product you are purchasing.

In south east asia you may pay as low as 25 USD a gram (for reasonable quality product x1 or x2 cut) however pure product may be as high as 100USD for Extremely high purity merchandise (at a retail level).
In western countrys you will 99.99999999% never ever get cut 1x or cut 2 x you will get what is called pure and maybe if you are lucky 40% or even 60% (at a retail level is an extremely high purity (relatively impossible to find at a retail level)).
Cut times means the amount of times people have diluted the product with adulterants.
(there are various slang terms ie: X stepped on... or totally fkn raped).
In the USA the quality of H changes a lot from some ... rubish people call "TAR" something a user of real gear would never touch or even go near (if they are from outside USA) black scum looks like from inside an ash tray or something.
You want White Rock! or white rocky powder.

In places like Afghanistan Heroin is the cheapest you will ever find it. Western China also. These are trade routes. 5 US$ might buy you close to an ounce! increase the price slightly for Pakistan, move the figure up more for india or russia