PDA

View Full Version : Another mystery missile fired off in Texas.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Video at the following link:
http://www.kiiitv.com/global/category.asp?c=194871&clipId=5436881&autostart=true

Government denies knowledge again.

dannno
01-06-2011, 01:26 PM
hmmmm

TonySutton
01-06-2011, 01:35 PM
For what it is worth, I remember seeing many missile launches from Cape Canaveral as a child.

With regards to trails moving up from the horizon. Missiles trails have a tendency to appear they are moving away from you because they are increasing altitude rapidly. Aircraft trails have a tendency to appear like they are moving toward you because they are at a fixed altitude and traveling across the sky.

To me the CA trail appeared to be moving away which is why I feel it was a missile. I can not tell from this video whether it appears to be moving away or towards the camera.

JoshLowry
01-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Found a better link. Interesting video.

The blog link you posted made the video too small.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Found a better link. Interesting video.

The blog link you posted made the video too small.

Yeah I don't care for the size in that video but it is the only news of it I could find.

dannno
01-06-2011, 01:49 PM
For what it is worth, I remember seeing many missile launches from Cape Canaveral as a child.

Well there are missile launch sites in the general vicinity of where the LA missile was shot off as well.. but they always say when they are going to do testing, they schedule it ahead of time.. If they are denying it, even after it happened, then that's kinda scary. Either they are trying to get away with something, or somebody else is.

Zippyjuan
01-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Looks like a typical jet airplane to me.

JoshLowry
01-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Looks like a typical jet airplane to me.

If a plane is coming straight at you with a contrail then it will pass overhead with an arc.

The angle isn't right.

Also, John Gonyea (sp?) from the Naval Air Station in Kingsville said he saw it with his own eyes and had no idea what it was. Probably not a jetliner imo.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-06-2011, 02:46 PM
I have watched the video several times now and I just don't see how this could be a jet.

VBRonPaulFan
01-06-2011, 03:15 PM

With regards to trails moving up from the horizon. Missiles trails have a tendency to appear they are moving away from you because they are increasing altitude rapidly. Aircraft trails have a tendency to appear like they are moving toward you because they are at a fixed altitude and traveling across the sky.

To me the CA trail appeared to be moving away which is why I feel it was a missile. I can not tell from this video whether it appears to be moving away or towards the camera.

my father was an A6 pilot in the navy for 20+ years, he said with certainty that the 'missile' shown fired off the CA coast was really just a backside view of a plane flying away from the viewing angle with afterburners on

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-06-2011, 03:22 PM
my father was an A6 pilot in the navy for 20+ years, he said with certainty that the 'missile' shown fired off the CA coast was really just a backside view of a plane flying away from the viewing angle with afterburners on

That may be true but the military bases in the area reported that they had nothing going on. You would think that if it was just a military aircraft that they would just say it was a military exercise and would have avoided all the hype.

VBRonPaulFan
01-06-2011, 03:24 PM
That may be true but the military bases in the area reported that they had nothing going on. You would think that if it was just a military aircraft that they would just say it was a military exercise and would have avoided all the hype.

yeah, you're expecting honesty from the military................... lol

he said that a lot of times the different branches of the military don't communicate about flight plans and crap and probably they didn't want to say who/what it was to avoid embarrassment. he's got some funny stories about when his squadron had gone off course during flights and gotten into air force/army territory or whatever and gotten serious 'warning' messages about invading airspace.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-06-2011, 03:32 PM
yeah, you're expecting honesty from the military................... lol

he said that a lot of times the different branches of the military don't communicate about flight plans and crap and probably they didn't want to say who/what it was to avoid embarrassment. he's got some funny stories about when his squadron had gone off course during flights and gotten into air force/army territory or whatever and gotten serious 'warning' messages about invading airspace.

I got a lot of similar stories from my Father who was also career military. I do not expect honesty from anyone involved with level of government but one the branches could have come forward and said "no worries just training exercises" and nothing more would have been said except by the most hardcore of conspiracy theorists. There have also been a lot of very qualified people who have come forward and said that there is no way that was an aircraft.