PDA

View Full Version : Divided or Together in 2012?

Marc
01-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Hi everyone, I'm curious what everyone thinks about this. Should there be a central promoter/strategist in 2012? Or should we all go our own way again?

My opinion is we should have the option of a central planner or promoter picked by Paul if he runs. I think it could help those who aren't able to work in meet-up's or in person due to their work schedules as well as location. I'm sure there's some in Alaska where to meet with people it could be nearly impossible if they live miles apart.

At the same time, if everyone wanted to go their own way and do another blimp ride - there's nothing stopping them. Plus it could expand the number of ideas. As Ron Paul says over and over, competition is a good thing.

Elwar
01-06-2011, 10:44 AM
A central website with multiple chip-ins for several different grassroots ideas would be great.

Just go to the site, "vote" for the ideas you want to support with your dollars.

Have ideas that don't garner much support get dropped after a couple of weeks with their donations distributed to the top 10 ideas.