PDA

View Full Version : The BEST Room Deal for CPAC 2011!!!

speciallyblend
01-05-2011, 04:38 PM
$ 214.00 3 nights plus CPAC Ticket at the Omni Hotel for 214 per person with 3-4 per room! must be willing to roommate with fellow LIBERTY LOVERS you can email teri.capshaw@campaignforliberty.com if you have any questions.

Everyone Please go to CPAC 2011 ASAP and help rpf members with their chipins asap! thanks kenny any questions on the hotel and i can try to answer for you since i have talked with teri!!

muzzled dogg
01-05-2011, 05:47 PM
kenny if you reach your chip in goal i'll take a train down for cpac and room with u

speciallyblend
01-05-2011, 06:03 PM
kenny if you reach your chip in goal i'll take a train down for cpac and room with u

yeah i was already assuming me and you and vessol were rooming:) I am going:) i hope folks help with my chipin because the rest of my chipin goes to help other rpf members get to cpac! I messaged vessol so make sure if you see him to check his messages rpf! Shemdogg you need to delete your inbox is full. i can't send you a message;) We should be able to make seperate payments toward the room but i am willing to help vessol out until he cannot say NO:) so let him know;)

Matt Collins
01-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Remember to order using my last name as your promo code.

puppetmaster
01-08-2011, 06:16 PM
$ 214.00 3 nights plus CPAC Ticket at the Omni Hotel for 214 per person with 3-4 per room! must be willing to roommate with fellow LIBERTY LOVERS you can email teri.capshaw@campaignforliberty.com if you have any questions.

Everyone Please go to CPAC 2011 ASAP and help rpf members with their chipins asap! thanks kenny any questions on the hotel and i can try to answer for you since i have talked with teri!!

Do you know where is the best place to put your chipin widget?

Vessol
01-08-2011, 06:38 PM
if im going to be rooming with fellow liberty lovers..no taking shits in the morning before showers. Seriously, that's my only rule.

speciallyblend
01-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Do you know where is the best place to put your chipin widget?

i would post it in general politics, i am sure mods will leave it there for awhile;)

speciallyblend
01-08-2011, 08:43 PM
if im going to be rooming with fellow liberty lovers..no taking shits in the morning before showers. Seriously, that's my only rule.

haha lmfao:) note this hippie takes his shower at night:) phew ,make sure i have some colorado air freshner:)