PDA

View Full Version : (Nevada)You should Listen to this: DUI CP, Cops Power Hungry, False Charges, Don't resist!

aGameOfThrones
01-05-2011, 09:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESv-39IT1QY

The Law Abiding Citizen has a Gun, Cops go Crazy at 6:37.

A WOLF, meeting with a lamb astray from the fold, resolved not to lay violent hands on him, but to find some plea, which should justify to the lamb himself, his right to eat him.

He then addressed him: "Sirrah, last year you grossly insulted me."
"Indeed," bleated the lamb in a mournful tone of voice: "I was not then born."

Then said the wolf: "You feed in my pasture."
"No, good sir," replied the lamb: "I have not yet tasted grass."

Again said the wolf: "You drink of my well."
"No," exclaimed the lamb: "I never yet drank water, for as yet my mother's milk is both food and drink to me."

Upon which the wolf seized him and ate him up, saying: "Well! I won't remain supper-less, even though you refute every one of my imputations."

"The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny, and it is useless for the innocent to try by reasoning to get justice, when the oppressor intends to be unjust."

WilliamShrugged
01-05-2011, 10:13 AM
:O

pcosmar
01-05-2011, 10:20 AM
This shit needs to stop.

Citizens need to start targeting these criminals. A Checkpoint is a good place to start.

:mad:

Liberty_Mike
01-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Wow, this is about 5 minutes from where I live! Thanks for sharing.

puppetmaster
01-05-2011, 12:06 PM
this crap is happening throughout America and people just sit back.....Kudos freedom fighter.

Reason
01-05-2011, 12:17 PM
///

hazek
01-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Was this guy trying to get himself killed? Why didn't he warn them about the gun? Why didn't he do what all the videos I've seen on how to deal with police say which is if they ask you to get out of the car you do it but you close and lock the doors and state you don't consent to any searches.

And if they want to still do a alcotest he can refuse it then.

I understand how utterly ridiculous these checkpoints are but it really amazes me how bad he handled it.

puppetmaster
01-05-2011, 01:51 PM
not perfect, but he did stand up to them.....have you? you really have to be there to understand the stresses involved. I think practice with friends is important.