PDA

View Full Version : Any reports from Ron Paul rallies in Orlando

terlinguatx
10-21-2007, 09:09 PM

Matt Collins
10-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Yes I was there.

If I had to guess we had a couple of hundred people at a bar downtown called One Eye'd Jacks. We were there watching the debate on the big screens and then Ron showed up at 11pm to speak for aqbout 20 minutes and then did another 20-30 min of photographs etc in the street (blocking downtown traffic to an extent ha ha) and then left for his destination.

All and all it was pretty good. I wish I could've put on a big rally like I did in Nashville but logistics didn't warrant that. Shout out to Nick (Pennycat) from Orlando for pulling this thing together tonight.

I live in Nashville but flew into Orlando for this since I have family here.

ty1er
10-21-2007, 10:56 PM
It was fun, wet but fun. Probably would have been bigger had it not been raining most of the day. Man I wish I'd have stuck around to see the man himself

UCFGavin
10-21-2007, 10:56 PM
i was there as well. got my picture taken with dr. paul and got his autograph. was so glad to finally get a chance to meet him.

Matt Collins
10-22-2007, 09:30 AM
It was fun, wet but fun. Probably would have been bigger had it not been raining most of the day. Man I wish I'd have stuck around to see the man himselfYeah, it was pretty awesome for sure.