PDA

View Full Version : Republican Leadership Conference announced for June 2011, Pauls INVITED.

KevinYeaux
01-04-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct location for this post, but this will affect the 2012 campaign so it's worth a shot :-)

We're all focused on CPAC right now (as am I, as I'm going for the first time!) but the GOP just announced the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, June 16-18th, 2011. If you went to SRLC last year, it's the same hotel and same organizers.

From ticket sales website (http://republican.eventbrite.com/):

The Republican Leadership Conference and Reagan Centennial Celebration will be held on June 16-18th…once again at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.

During our 2010 conference, we heard from Sarah Palin, Bobby Jindal, Newt Gingrich, Haley Barbour, Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Mike Pence, Rick Santorum and many others. And our friend Sean Hannity dropped by to do his show live from the Hilton Riverside lobby.

This year, we’re inviting many of our major 2010 speakers to return, and we’re inviting some new friends:
Michele Bachmann
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul

We very nearly took the 2012 Straw Poll at SRLC last year (Romney defeated us by one vote) and Romney took SRLC seriously, funding a third party group to bring his supporters in and advertise. Palin also tried to get this straw poll.

Anyway I wouldn't expect to hear anything about ticket sales or event plans until after CPAC, but just a heads-up. :-)

trey4sports
01-04-2011, 11:04 PM
We must bring the Revolution!