PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain No need to Audit the Federal Reserve

Joey Fuller
01-04-2011, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk

Herman Cain is a popular Conservative talk show host out of Georgia, probable 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate, and former Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

This is audio from a recent radio broadcast, in which he was the fill in host of the Neil Boortz Show on 12/29/10

JK/SEA
01-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Hmmmm...alrighty then...guess i'll move on then and join the global warming crowd with their 'settled science' mantra..pffft...H..e..r..m..m..a..n 'THE BANKER mouth piece' C..a..i..n...got it.

acptulsa
01-04-2011, 05:07 PM
We need to buy some radio stations.

Where'd that damned billionaire go?

MRoCkEd
01-04-2011, 05:36 PM
What a dumbass.

CoreyBowen999
01-04-2011, 05:40 PM
LOL this guy is retarded. We are wanting the audit to figure out where the eff all the money they are printing is going.

acptulsa
01-04-2011, 05:43 PM
What a dumbass.

LOL this guy is retarded. We are wanting the audit to figure out where the eff all the money they are printing is going.

Why all the hate? You shouldn't shoot the messenger, and you shouldn't shoot the song and dance man.

He's inoffensive enough. All he's saying is, 'Hey, look over there!!'

Guitarzan
01-04-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm feeling a bit conspiratorial tonight after listening to this, so here goes....

I wonder if he's running so that the establishment has someone on stage during the debates who has the "credibility" and knowledge enough to refute what RP is going to say about the Fed. He'll be the one "giggling" this time around at anything RP mentions about the Fed.

Joey Fuller
01-04-2011, 06:25 PM
what cracks me up is that this guy has a lot of support... he's a Tea Party Darling...

What frustrates me the most about the Teocons is that they ignore real economic issues and would rather focus on how much they hate Obama and the Muslims...

instead of confronting the real enemy that affects everyone (The Federal Reserve)

james1906
01-04-2011, 08:53 PM
His ideas, like the pizza he serves, are half-baked.