PDA

View Full Version : Fomer Bush Official Murdered, Found in Landfill

Bruno
01-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Maybe they should put the U.S. Park Police on the job. They did such a great job with the Vincent Foster case. :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/03/bush-aide-dead-landfill/?test=latestnews

Delaware Police are investigating the apparent murder of a former Bush official who also championed the fund-raising effort to build the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall in Washington, D.C.

John P. Wheeler III, 66, was found dead in a Delaware landfill, and his death has been ruled a homicide by Newark, Del., police. They are asking the public for leads in the case.

Wheeler’s body was found in Wilmington on Friday. According to police, somebody initially reported that the body was dumped out of a refuse truck, which would have been coming from Newark, onto the landfill. Newark Police spokesman Lt. Mark Farrall told Fox News that nobody had reported Wheeler missing before he was found.

The Wilmington News Journal reported that Wheeler was last seen riding an Amtrak train from Washington to Wilmington, Del., last Tuesday.

The death has shocked those who knew him. Former Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne, for whom Wheeler worked as a special assistant during the last four years of the George W. Bush administration, told Fox News he was "stunned" to learn of Wheeler's death. He called Wheeler a "patriot to the first order," saying, "he's the most unlikely candidate for someone to do this to."

"This is just not the kind of guy who gets murdered," an attorney who used to represent Wheeler told the News Journal.

Wheeler, a Vietnam veteran who lived in New Castle and worked as a defense consultant, had a long and decorated military career and served in the Reagan administration and both Bush administrations.

During the Reagan administration, Wheeler served as chairman of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, helping lead fundraising efforts for the memorial on the National Mall. Wheeler went on to found the Vietnam Veterans Leadership Program, to help find veterans employment opportunities. Then he helped create the Earth Conservation Corps during the George H.W. Bush administration.

Police believe Wheeler's body had been placed inside one of the bins in Newark before a disposal truck arrived. They are investigating several "locations of interest" in the city. The Newark Police Department is asking anyone with information regarding Wheeler to contact them at 1-800-TIP-3333.

Wheeler graduated from West Point in 1966, and had a law degree from Yale and a business degree from Harvard.

Wheeler and his wife, Katherine Klyce, filed a lawsuit in 2009 to prevent their neighbors from constructing a home that would have blocked their view, the News Journal reported.

vita3
01-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Mitre & 911?

Romulus
01-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Messed up... I wonder why.

Bruno
01-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Mitre & 911?

'splain it to me, please. :)

vita3
01-04-2011, 09:47 AM
I honestly don't know the full connections Bruno. I do know that MITRE is deeply involved w/ our Gov., computer systems & the FAA. Dr. James R. Schlesinger, ex CIA head, Sec of Defense etc, is their Chairman.

Bruno
01-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks, vita3. I haven't heard of MITRE before that I can remember.

Welcome to the Ron Paul Forums. :)

vita3
01-04-2011, 12:24 PM
thanks, Bruno.

These forums have some honest, bright folks contributing.

Aratus
01-04-2011, 12:48 PM
he was an aide to both reagan and the H.W
and MITRE has offices in mclean va + bedford ma
he wrote a position paper on bio-chem weapons at
one point, though it seems his clearances were
higher in the 1980s and 1990s rather than recently

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-04-2011, 01:07 PM
I am seeing some people post things on Facebook saying that this guy was going to blow the whistle on a chemical weapons test that would really shock the public. Not sure if there is any merit to these claims but may be something to keep an eye on.

Aratus
01-04-2011, 01:35 PM
we have that massive flock of migratory birds in arkansas dying

or even all the dead fish 100 miles away from the 2000+ birds

Bruno
01-04-2011, 03:19 PM
One would think such a murder would receive more attention in the media. CNN doesn't even have it on their front page. Absent also is a cause of death, which is usually listed in articles when homocide is suspected.

I am seeing some people post things on Facebook saying that this guy was going to blow the whistle on a chemical weapons test that would really shock the public. Not sure if there is any merit to these claims but may be something to keep an eye on.

Interesting

we have that massive flock of migratory birds in arkansas dying

or even all the dead fish 100 miles away from the 2000+ birds

And then there's that. Hmmm. Waiting on test results.

acptulsa
01-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Obviously it was the couple who got their building permit blocked. :rolleyes:

vita3
01-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm hearing good stories about this mans character. I wish the Liberty Community had 5 criminal investigators & then honest, effective prosecuters.. etc

Viva Justice.

vita3
01-04-2011, 06:00 PM
America Most Wanted is on the case. I guess that is good

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=76128

Bruno
01-04-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm hearing good stories about this mans character. I wish the Liberty Community had 5 criminal investigators & then honest, effective prosecuters.. etc

Viva Justice.

I wouldn't go that far. Moreover, he is a notable author and was the CEO of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

America Most Wanted is on the case. I guess that is good

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=76128

That is good to hear. Hopefully whoever did it will be caught.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-04-2011, 07:28 PM

Biological, no ?

oyarde
01-04-2011, 07:30 PM

Nuclear , Biological or Chemical ? Where did the info come from ?

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-04-2011, 07:36 PM
All I Know Is Something Like A Bird Within Her Sang

Brian4Liberty
01-08-2011, 02:57 PM
The mystery has been solved. It was a prescription drug.

Here is the newly released, modified warning label:

"Do not take it with or immediately after a high-fat or heavy meal. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or break the tablet unless instructed by your doctor. Although unlikely, this drug can infrequently cause temporary memory loss. The manufacturer does not recommend doses above 2 milligrams if you have severe liver disease. This medication may cause withdrawal reactions, especially if it has been used regularly for a long time or in high doses. In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as anxiety, abdominal cramps, vomiting, sweating, or shakiness) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. Though it is very unlikely to occur, this medication can also result in abnormal drug-seeking behavior (addiction/habit-forming). Drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, and unpleasant taste may occur. To minimize the risk of falls, remember to get up slowly when rising from a seated or lying position. Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes (e.g., worsening depression, hallucinations, agitation, or rare thoughts of suicide), memory problems, loss of coordination, signs of infection (e.g., fever, chills, persistent sore throat). Rarely, after taking this drug, people have gotten out of bed and driven vehicles while not fully awake ("sleep-driving"). People have also sleepwalked, prepared/eaten food, made phone calls, or had sex while not fully awake. Often, these people do not remember these events. This problem can be dangerous to you or to others. If you find out that you have done any of these activities after taking this medication, tell your doctor immediately. Your risk is increased if you use alcohol or other medications. Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing. This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: intoxication with medications that depress the nervous system or your breathing (CNS/respiratory depressants such as alcohol or tranquilizers/sedatives). Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, lung diseases (e.g., chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, sleep apnea), mental/mood problems (e.g., depression), personal or family history of regular use/abuse of drugs/alcohol/other substances. This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Some patients tried to end their own lives. And some people have ended their own lives. Sleepwalking, and eating or driving while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event, have been reported. Gas with oily spotting, loose stools, and more frequent stools that may be hard to control can occur. Dizziness, lightheadedness, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, weight gain, drowsiness, excess saliva/drooling, or redness/itching/stinging/bruising at the injection site may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: fast/pounding heartbeat, fainting, unusual mental/mood changes (e.g., increased anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts), weakness, feelings of restlessness, mask-like facial expression, shakiness (tremors), muscle spasm/stiffness, trouble swallowing, swelling of the ankles/feet. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: seizures, signs of infection (such as fever, persistent sore throat). This drug may rarely cause a condition known as tardive dyskinesia. In some cases, this condition may be permanent. Tell your doctor immediately if you develop any unusual uncontrolled movements (especially of the face, mouth, tongue, arms, or legs). This drug may infrequently cause a serious (rarely fatal) nervous system disorder (neuroleptic malignant syndrome-NMS). Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any of the following rare but very serious side effects: confusion, fever, fast heartbeat, muscle stiffness, increased sweating, change in the amount of urine. A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing. Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: problems with blood flow in the brain (e.g., cerebrovascular disease, stroke), blood clotting problem (e.g., hemophilia, low platelets), a severe loss of body water (dehydration), diabetes, heart problems (e.g., low blood pressure, coronary artery disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), nervous system problems (e.g., dementia, NMS, seizures), obesity, trouble swallowing, alcohol/drug abuse, low white blood cell count. This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy or cause blurred vision. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness or clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Drowsiness, dizziness, confusion, difficulty concentrating, unsteadiness, fatigue, swollen arms/legs, increased appetite, weight gain, nausea, dry mouth or constipation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: change in amount of urine, difficulty speaking, loss of coordination, muscle pain/tenderness/weakness (especially if you are tired or have a fever), stomach/abdominal pain, uncontrolled movements (e.g., tremor, twitching), unusual tiredness, vision changes. A small number of people who take this medicine end up dead in landfills.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects."

Aratus
01-09-2011, 10:26 AM
indeed its something more than that, for a pill bottle
does not hurl someone into a rectangular container...
he looks like a concussion victim, he wanders about

Working Poor
01-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Lets see while we are speculating, I think he was murdered by a left wing nut case :D