PDA

View Full Version : Antiwar Radio: Scott Horton Interviews Max Blumenthal talks about the Great Fear

Agorism
01-03-2011, 09:33 PM
I love Max Blumenthal. One of my favorite liberal with Glenn Greenwald.

http://antiwar.com/radio/2011/01/02/max-blumenthal-4

Max Blumenthal, author of Republican Gomorrah: Inside the Movement that Shattered the Party, discusses the strange cabal of supporters behind the anti-Islam groups that gained prominence during the vigorous protests against the “Ground Zero mosque;” the fraudulent “terrorism consultants” spreading misinformation about Islam to US law enforcement agencies; how the David Project – an Israel-lobby-created college campus group targeting pro-Palestinian academics – laid the foundation for the Islamophobia crusade; Pamela Geller‘s interesting history and close affiliation with European fascists; and how widespread fear of a global Islamic caliphate gives the US empire a reason for existence and serves to justify the otherwise nonsensical wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

MP3 here. (23:42)

Max Blumenthal is an award-winning journalist and bestselling author whose articles and video documentaries have appeared in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Daily Beast, The Nation, The Huffington Post, Salon.com, Al Jazeera English and many other publications. He is a writing fellow for the Nation Institute. His book, Republican Gomorrah: Inside The Movement That Shattered The Party, is a New York Times and Los Angeles Times bestseller.

Agorism
01-04-2011, 02:33 PM
bump

Agorism
01-04-2011, 08:42 PM
bump

Agorism
01-05-2011, 08:34 PM
bump

Agorism
01-18-2011, 10:06 AM
bump

LisaNY
01-18-2011, 11:19 AM
I like Max Blumenthal too. Did you see the video of Breitbart attacking him at the last CPAC?

Agorism
01-19-2011, 12:27 AM
Yep. Breitbart was all hot and steamy for it. He's attracted to Max I think.