PDA

View Full Version : SA@TAC - Is Ron Paul Weird?

CaseyJones
01-03-2011, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVVgDJ3pE8&feature=sub

TXcarlosTX
01-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Jack is straight up gangster!!!

emazur
01-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Good vid, and a nice companion video would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJjdQ3AEGU

Wren
01-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Every republican who considers themselves to be 'conservative' needs to watch this video.

Legend1104
01-03-2011, 11:02 PM
I cannot wait for another debate with Ron Paul versus these neocons. Imagine how different it will be because they will no longer be able to say a lot of his positions are "weird" because so many tea partiers will support them.

HazyHusky420
01-03-2011, 11:58 PM
I'd like to see Paul debate Palin.

An economist/doctor vs a stupid housewife who's as slow as her kid.

Inkblots
01-04-2011, 12:16 AM

Friend, our ideas are strong enough that we don't need to stoop to petty insults. Former-Gov. Palin is wrong on some issues, and may not be a great speaker, but that doesn't make her developmentally disabled.

trey4sports
01-04-2011, 12:29 AM

low blow

Vessol
01-04-2011, 12:35 AM
low blow

yet still so accurate

HazyHusky420
01-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Friend, our ideas are strong enough that we don't need to stoop to petty insults. Former-Gov. Palin is wrong on some issues, and may not be a great speaker, but that doesn't make her developmentally disabled.

Uhh she's was like one of the biggest tools used by the neocons to help hijack the Tea party. How can you not insult her? Besides her supporters are made up of racist idiots who want to throw Muslims into gas chambers. Totally anti-freedom. They love big government so long as it's a Republican and many hate Obama for all the wrong reasons (skin color). They're the reason libertarians are leaving the Tea Parties. After the libertarians leave the Tea Party then the liberal stereotypes will of the Tea Party will actually come true. You don't want to give the liberals credibility do you?

Thomas
01-04-2011, 01:30 AM
How can we get Jack a larger audience?

HazyHusky420
01-04-2011, 01:35 AM

Got a blog? Post his videos.

Got a (public) YouTube channel with regular visitors? Feature his latest videos and set them to autoplay and share them.

Got a FaceBook page? Share his videos.

Member of a Libertarian group on FaceBook? Post his libertarian videos and post his non-libertarian videos (the protectionist ones that call for telling employers who they can hire and the ones yapping language) in conservative groups.

HazyHusky420
01-04-2011, 01:40 AM
and of course share them with people you know...

CaseyJones
01-04-2011, 08:03 AM
bump should I promote it?

VBRonPaulFan
01-04-2011, 11:49 AM
posted the ron paul commentary to my facebook page, such a great video. he really ripped hannity apart in that second video as well - good job!

Guitarzan
01-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Uhh she's was like one of the biggest tools used by the neocons to help hijack the Tea party. How can you not insult her? Besides her supporters are made up of racist idiots who want to throw Muslims into gas chambers. Totally anti-freedom. They love big government so long as it's a Republican and many hate Obama for all the wrong reasons (skin color). They're the reason libertarians are leaving the Tea Parties. After the libertarians leave the Tea Party then the liberal stereotypes will of the Tea Party will actually come true. You don't want to give the liberals credibility do you?

You make many assumptions in this post that may or may not be true. But since this post is a retort to Inkblots comment, I just wanted to make the point that it does nothing to justify your use of personal attacks on Palin. There's so much to attack her for with regards to her policy positions...why not be a class act and take that strategy? Calling someone horrible names, especially making fun of a person because she has a child with down syndrome seems to me to put you in the same category as the "tea party" supporters that you described above...

Matt Collins
01-04-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm on it :cool: :D ;)