PDA

View Full Version : Do we need Faux News?

Pauls' Revere
01-03-2011, 01:20 AM
OK, I was listening to the radio and Dick Morris was on. He had this insight and bluntly stated that the 2012 GOP candidate WILL be determined by Fox News. His stats were that 60% of republications and 46% of Independents watch Fox. Not necessarily by process but that Fox News will play a major role in determining who (by selection imo) will be nominated the next GOP 2012 Presidential candidate. "Facetime" is basically what he said will get this nominee the brass ring to the presidency. Already we have Palin and of Huckabee on Fox but others who are serious about the run will NEED to plaster thier face on Fox News at every given opportunity.

I know lots of ppl here have bad feelings about Fox (me included) but I think Mr. Morris has a valid point and we might have to dance with the devil.

Just thoughts,...what are yours?

Kregisen
01-03-2011, 01:25 AM
The winner will be determined by Glenn Beck, and Hannity and O'rielly will both help with their endorsements.....but those 3 alone pretty much determine who the candidate will be.

Scary I know.

cindy25
01-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Beck will be supporting Huntsman, Hannity will support Huckabee, same for O'Reilly

kah13176
01-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Technically, it's not Fox News' fault. They're simply an editorial/commentary cable network wanting to make a profit. The fault is that of the sheeple who vote for Palin because she's hot or Huckabee because so-and-so on Fox News supports him.

My thoughts: if RP makes the announcement, constantly harass Fox via email or fax to have him on the air. We should go especially apeshit if they try to ban RP from the debates like they did in 2008.

cindy25
01-03-2011, 04:52 AM
don't think they would try a ban this time; Judge Nap will be more or less openly pro-Paul; Beck will have him as a 2nd choice if Huntsman doesn't work out

kah13176
01-03-2011, 02:52 PM
don't think they would try a ban this time; Judge Nap will be more or less openly pro-Paul; Beck will have him as a 2nd choice if Huntsman doesn't work out

Beck called Paul a loony in 2008.