PDA

View Full Version : 39% from Winning CPAC 2011:)

speciallyblend
01-01-2011, 07:48 PM
If you folks know anyone willing to help? then please spread and post thank you kenny

this chip in will help 5 people get to the CPAC 2011, Help me hit our goal!! I have already contacted the folks i will be helping. I will post them if they want me to but for now they know who they are as i have imed them here at rpf!!

http://comtnsradioads.chipin.com/cpac-2011-ron-paul-2012

Hi Liberty Supporters! I am a dedicated Ron Paul Republican who wants to go to CPAC 2011 in DC Feb 10-12th and reclaim the failed gop! Me and My wife have been thru hard times but i am willing to get off work and support Ron Paul at CPAC 2011!

I need help with my flight and my cpac ticket! I will figure out a place to crash and eat granola if i have to:)

If i get the full amount or any above the total I will use any excess money from my total to help others get to CPAC 2011.

If i am not able to get the full amount to go to cpac. I will donate the money in helping others get to CPAC 2011!

I am a Ron Paul Delegate and my goal is to win CPAC 2011 for Ron Paul and encourage other republicans to do the same and hopefully pave the road for a Ron Paul 2012 Nomination!

If you have any questions please contact me thru this chip in and spread asap to help us reclaim the failed gop and Win the gop nomination for RON PAUL 2012!!!

For Liberty Please Spread Everywhere!!

It is also my hope that if i can make it from Colorado that i also encourage others to do the same. Lets make sure the gop hears liberty and freedom LOUD and CLEAR!!!!:)

ps anyone that can help out please make sure you keep in contact with me or give me info to contact you, so when it is time to vacation summer/winter in Colorado. I can help you out;) I work at a hotel and know the central mtns very good and can find you great deals thru local businesses.

Matt Collins
01-01-2011, 07:51 PM
We can't afford to lose this!

If you can't go, donate to those who can't afford to go.
If you can't afford to go, start a chip-in and ask for donations!

We'll win IF we send enough people. And then we'll get multitudes worth of free media coverage for Ron and our ideals as a result of a CPAC win!

speciallyblend
01-01-2011, 07:54 PM
We can't afford to lose this!

If you can't go, donate to those who can't afford to go.
If you can't afford to go, start a chip-in and ask for donations!

We'll win IF we send enough people. And then we'll get multitudes worth of free media coverage for Ron and our ideals as a result of a CPAC win!

like visa says PRICELESS;)

libertybrewcity
01-01-2011, 08:04 PM
bought my ticket last night!!

speciallyblend
01-01-2011, 08:34 PM
bought my ticket last night!!

nice i am getting my cpac ticket sometime this week thru colorado cfl:)

KurtBoyer25L
01-01-2011, 09:04 PM
What are the qualifications needed? Can basically anybody go?

speciallyblend
01-01-2011, 10:53 PM
What are the qualifications needed? Can basically anybody go?

YES GO:) IF YOU CAN:) join us;)

WorldonaString
01-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Wanted to help a bit, but I don't get along well with ChipIn. I don't have paypal, is there a way to help using my debit/credit card?

speciallyblend
01-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Wanted to help a bit, but I don't get along well with ChipIn. I don't have paypal, is there a way to help using my debit/credit card?

hmmmm well me,vessol,shemdogg and another rpf member could use help in lodging. The collins was mentioning the omni thru cfl which is right near cpac!! making driving around and transportation easier on all of us??? I need to check rates at the omni but i am thinking time and location we could actually save money from trying to travel from outside dc everyday!!! i need to go check the rates on cfl site but i was going to talk to vessol and shemdogg about actually getting the omni hotel that collins was talking about due to location saving money on travel and distance of hotel from cpac!!! we were all going to chip in to get a room i would do my best to make sure i have some extra money for the upgrade to location and hotel!! I have 5 other members on this forum some have threads as well that really could use some help!! just harder to use someone elses card unless it is lodging(which would still need fax auth from the cardholder) i work at a hotel;). unless folks have other ideas about debit or credit? i know they have those visa paycards at stores, maybe load a few them up and send to the rpf members???

location of lodging info. collins said the omni was a great location. http://www.campaignforliberty.com/event/cpac2011.php?page=travel

speciallyblend
01-02-2011, 04:47 PM
i am at 45% now folks please feel free to donate. thank you kenny

Heimdallr
01-02-2011, 04:49 PM
bump

speciallyblend
01-03-2011, 12:54 AM
palin

speciallyblend
01-03-2011, 06:40 PM
palin, 52% now:)

libertybrewcity
01-03-2011, 08:35 PM
i could barely afford the student ticket, so i'm sorry i can't give ya anything, but i'll give you a bump! goodluck man..

Draco33
01-03-2011, 08:47 PM
20 bucks your way.
Hope you make it there! :cool:

muzzled dogg
01-04-2011, 06:19 PM
kenny looks like u mite actually make it

trey4sports
01-04-2011, 06:28 PM
kenny looks like u mite actually make it

*might

muzzled dogg
01-04-2011, 06:29 PM
*you

Agorism
01-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Where are these odds

Tinnuhana
01-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Think the "odds" are at the chip-in site; the percent donated so far towards the goal.

Tinnuhana
01-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Can we get some sort of Chip-In Central, with all the sites listed in one place? There are only 7 contributors for this one; and, what? $240 to go? With all the members here, even $5 each should more than cover those asking for help so far. It could be posted by someone on C4L so people there but not on RPFs could donate, also.

speciallyblend
01-05-2011, 01:14 AM
blimpin folks,plus the remaining total of my chip in will go to help others in rpf get to dc!!! once i hit my total i have some great news for you all!! so please help fill my chipin total ASAP and spread so others can help