PDA

View Full Version : silver ends year UP by 83.5%

RileyE104
12-31-2010, 07:52 PM
How crazy is that?

Much thanks to Congressman Paul and Peter Schiff (mainly Schiff) for driving me into this great store of wealth over a year ago. Lots of people (even on here) told me to stay away for many reasons (market is too volatile, they said I was too young) but thank God I stuck with my intuition and dove into this with the little money I had and was making.

I didn't put EVERYTHING into silver, but I did put what I believe was a decent amount (over time // I didn't buy all at once) for someone my age.

I have a feeling that the Federal Reserve's QE2 and other money creating that they secretly do will only continue to drive up silver and gold in the coming year. I hope the rest of you on this forum listen to the advice of Ron and others in the Liberty movement and at least buy an ounce of silver (or some gold).

Will the dollar crash this year? Who knows, but I am happy knowing I am, in a way, prepared.

Bruno
12-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Excellent, great to hear!

hazek
12-31-2010, 08:13 PM
yep I also put more than 50% of my money into gold just over a year ago. Couldn't be happier.

RileyE104
12-31-2010, 10:30 PM
Is anyone here still buying regularly?

I have yet to get anything in a few months because I haven't had the funds to convert.

FSP-Rebel
12-31-2010, 10:58 PM
Is anyone here still buying regularly?

I have yet to get anything in a few months because I haven't had the funds to convert.
Got my recent shipment today, google Midas Resources.