PDA

View Full Version : Anything but a democrat.

RJB
06-09-2007, 09:49 PM
That is he reason why so many republicans want Frudy McRomney. The MSM has convinced them that Frudy McRomney is the only candidate who can beat Hillary. If we can convince them a true conservative, who wants to follow the constitution in foreign affairs, is against installing, arming, and then taking out a dictator is the only republican who can win in 2008 our work is done.

I believe this should be the main way to win the primary. Ron Paul is the only one who can beat Hillary.

angrydragon
06-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Rudy McRomeny are actually rino's (republican in name only) except those so called experts don't want to spend time researching.

dspectre
06-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeah if we could get the Republicans to really support Paul, our work would mostly be done. It's sad to see the party mistaken loyalty for fear...

The MSM don't want this for multiple reasons, so that is more of a reason why we have to help Ron Paul shine. There is a lot at stake here...

BuddyRey
06-10-2007, 08:41 AM
I definitely agree that Ron Paul is the only Republican who can beat Hillary, but for me, it has nothing to do with her being a Democrat, and everything to do with her being a fake-liberal, closet neocon.