View Full Version : Governor Kenneth Gomez - New Mexico

Travlyr
12-31-2010, 06:18 PM
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA )
)
STATE OF NEW MEXICO ) ss:
)
THE GOVERNOR OF NEW MEXICO )

PROCLAMATION UNDER POWER OF SECTION 4, ARTICLE V, NEW MEXICO CONSTITUTION TO SUPPRESS INSURRECTION BY PERSONS UNLAWFULLY HOLDING OFFICE AND EXERCISING THE PUBLIC TRUST

Greetings:

Whereas many persons from Year 1963 and thence who held or now hold federal/state/county public offices without first giving an approved personal recognizance or bond binding them to the promises made in the oath of office taken under power of either Section 1, Article II, state constitution, the authority of 5 U.S.C. § 3331, the power of Clause 3, Article VI, United States Constitution, or the authority Section 6, 61 Stat. 646;

Whereas said persons denied the power of Section 19, Article XXII, of the state constitution, (Section 2, 36 Stat. 557), defied the irrevocable authority of Section 5-2-1 to 12 NMSA 1978, and engaged in insurrection against both constitutions exercising the public trust;

Whereas said persons perjured their individual oath of office for not having filed and recorded a personal recognizance or surety bond with the applicable office pursuant to Sections 5-2-1 to 12 NMSA 1978, (revised illegally per Section 6, 61 Stat. 646 to be Sec. 10-2-1 to 12);

Whereas said Federal/State/County persons received, accepted, took control of prohibited publicly appropriated funds as unlawful compensation for duties or for creature comforts; said persons did so feloniously embezzling said funds at times relevant;

Now therefore you, each and every one of said Federal/State/County persons, are hereby commanded to immediately cease and desist participating in the insurrection against the both constitutions with deliberate speed and without intentional delay;

You are commanded to return to the federal, state or applicable county treasuries immediately, without intentional delay, all publicly appropriated funds you received, accepted, and assumed personal ownership of, during times relevant, while unlawfully holding office; and,

You are commanded: (1) not to leave the State, (2) not to seek public office, and (3) not to represent citizens of the State in any capacity exercising the public trust.

WITNESS my signature subscribed hereunto this first day of January, A.D. 2011,

Travlyr
12-31-2010, 06:22 PM
JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF THE

TENTH CIRCUIT

IN RE: CHARGE OF JUDICIAL │ No. 10-10-90038
MISCONDUCT │

FORMAL NOTICE TO THE JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF THE TENTH CIRCUIT

COMES NOW New MexicoGovernor Kenneth Gomez, informing the Council that under power of Section 4, Article V, Constitution of New Mexico I am empowered to suppress insurrection within the boundaries of the State of New Mexico affecting the State of New Mexico; an insurrection aided, abetted, and supported by subject judge of the lower court. Since six persons previously served as state public officers under false pretenses and now hold commissions as federal judges under false pretenses within your venue, since each one of you have been informed of that insurgency, and since 18 U.S.C. §§ 2383, 2384, and 2385 address such insurgencies, it is incumbent upon each of you to act, to take your stand, and to demonstrate in writing whether you shall use your federal commissions to aid, abet, or give comfort to any insurgency within your venue in violation of your individual oaths of office in your individual Appointment Affidavits contained on file with the Circuit Court Clerk; or whether you shall not.

A valid question exists whether any one of you have filed and recorded a personal recognizance bond or surety bond in the appropriate office binding you to that oath of office under authority of Section 6, 61 Stat. 646 and the power of Clause 3, Article VI, Constitution of the United States of America.

As Governor of New Mexico, I have issued, on January 1, 2011, a Proclamation on the matter and attached a copy of the document hereto and made it an integral part of this record. You will note that each of the six persons involved were second degree felons under New Mexico law for embezzling publicly appropriated funds in excess of $20,000.00 while holding state commissions under false pretenses; you should also note that embezzling federal publicly appropriated funds as salaries under color of an unlawful federal commission is covered under 18 U.S.C. §§ 641 or 645.

As Governor of New Mexico who is without a trustworthy federal or state court of law within the boundary of the State of New Mexico to confirm his election as governor, I hold the Tenth Circuit fully accountable for the defect since the Tenth Circuit had the power and authority to cure the defect and chose not to do so.

WHEREFORE, each one of you have been fully apprised of the seriousness of the insurgency with the attached document, and the felonious embezzlement of appropriated funds; should you not take immediate action or should you not do so without intentional delay, to cure the defect; 18 U.S.C. § 4 applies to each of you as does the full weight of federal law.

Submitted with respect for action,

Travlyr
12-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Kenneth Gomez
4 CR 5095
Bloomfield, New Mexico 87413

January 1, 2011

Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor
Justice for the Tenth Circuit
One 1st Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20543

RE: Kenneth Gomez v. District Judge James A. Parker Judicial Misconduct Complaint No. 10-10-90038

Dear Honorable Associate Justice Sotomayor:

Recently I wrote you in November 2010 about subject matter. Two state police officers visited my home and inquired about that letter. They spent 45 minutes and I gave them a copy of the proclamation I planned to sign today. They were satisfied that I would not use violence to acquire the office of New Mexico Governor. Today I took the oath as Governor of New Mexico.
I also gave Notice of that fact to the Tenth Circuit Judicial Council in the attached documents which in fully integrate into this letter. Everything stated in the attached document applies to you also as Circuit Justice for the Tenth Circuit. I believe it is too serious to ignore and that it ought to be brought to the attention of Chief Justice Roberts.

Respectfully submitted,