PDA

View Full Version : King Birther Andy Martin Announces Presidential Run (GOP Nomination)

RonPaulFanInGA
12-31-2010, 08:17 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/30/andy-martin-birther-president_n_802767.html

Like with John Cox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_H._Cox) in 2008: don't think they'll let him into the debates.

libertarian4321
12-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Martin suggested in the interview that he also believed Obama may have enrolled at Harvard Law School as a Muslim

Enrolled in school as a Muslim, eh?

Excuse me, for a second, I have to go turn down my bull shit detector, it's alarm is blaring.

Between my wife and I, we have 6 college degrees from 6 different schools.

Never once have we been asked to give our religion to "enroll."

I really doubt that Obama had to give a religion to enroll (if anything, it's probably illegal to ask).

that his tuition may have been funded by "Saudi money,"

So the Saudis decided to bankroll a random black college kid, who up to that point had done nothing notable? Geez, that's more than a bit paranoid, even by CT standards.

Matt Collins
12-31-2010, 11:02 AM
This isn't good for us at the moment.

The next person to enter must now be a "perceived front runner" otherwise they too will be marginalized by this guy's entrance into the race. The media will say "yes there have been candidates, but none are serious or viable, no one with a chance of winning has announced".

Now it appears Ron must wait for at least one other big name to announce before he does. At least that's the way I read it.

libertarian4321
12-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Now it appears Ron must wait for at least one other big name to announce before he does. At least that's the way I read it.

To announce what? That he's a birther?

If Ron did that, a good chunk of the people who currently support him would think he'd lost his mind.

Not that I think there's a chance in Hell Ron Paul will ever come out as a birther or a truther- he's a thoughtful, intelligent, rational guy, which is one of the reasons I support him.

If he ever did come out as a CT, he'd get exactly what Debra Medina got here in Texas- a quick trip to irrelevance (and she didn't even actually come out as a CT, she just hemmed and hawed when asked).

RonPaulFanInGA
12-31-2010, 11:44 AM
edit