PDA

View Full Version : RPF Members CPAC 2011

speciallyblend
12-31-2010, 12:15 AM
hey rpf members and viewers! I figured since we have many liberty minded rpf members attending we should pick a time at CPAC and have a meet and greet somewhere inside cpac:) ??

I have met many rpf members thru the Rally for the Republic and the classic RonStock:) so any ideas would be great.

I am going to try to wear something Colorado CampaignForLiberty Related or our classic Ron Paul Colorado Delegate Shirt from back in 2008, hint hint The Gold Standard:) My Goal to Win cpac for Ron Paul and encourage every attendee to vote for Ron Paul to pave the road for 2012, by the time i am finished Ron Paul will have to announce since everyone will say hey kenny from colorado tells us Ron Paul will Run,:) by the way Ron Paul is running i said this 6 months ago and it is just so!!;)

This is all very exciting;) I am also djing tomorrow night for liberty lovers from across colorado:) Happy New Years

ps I am at 39% folks:) if you know anyone that can help out it would be great once i get my plane ticket and cpac ticket the extra money will go to help another rpf member get to CPAC as well:):) http://comtnsradioads.chipin.com/cpac-2011-ron-paul-2012

edit now 45%

JasonC
12-31-2010, 12:23 AM
I think I'm going. I have to figure out my finances. I think I can save the 500 or so it will take, but it will be tough.

speciallyblend
12-31-2010, 12:41 AM
I think I'm going. I have to figure out my finances. I think I can save the 500 or so it will take, but it will be tough.

like i said. I might have some extra money myself before cpac with some dj gigs. If i do i would be more then willing to help;)

Matt Collins
12-31-2010, 11:03 AM
The party will probably be in the bar of the hotel every night. Maybe the CFL will buy a specific restaurant Saturday night or something like they often do.

muzzled dogg
12-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah I'd love to meet all y'all

Collins is probably right about most people being in the hotel bar

speciallyblend
01-03-2011, 12:56 AM
beckin

speciallyblend
01-03-2011, 06:48 PM
blimpin, at 52% now please help folks if you can!! you are not just helping me your helping 5 others rpf members!!