PDA

View Full Version : Daily Caller poll 'Who would u like to kiss on New Year's eve', Paul Ryan is tied with Ron

sailingaway
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
http://dailycaller.com/

I can't help the kiss part, that is the way the poll is. Rand is on there too, to confuse things. No girls.

scroll down, it is on the left.

(and I didn't break the link because it is the Daily Caller, and they know us... but you can right click, and open it in a different tab.)

jct74
12-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Wow, 50-50 tie, Ron Paul and Paul Ryan. 0 for Rand. Someone give Rand some love.

james1906
12-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Are there any hot Congresswomen? Herseth wasn't bad, but she didn't get re-elected.

sailingaway
12-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Wow, 50-50 tie, Ron Paul and Paul Ryan. 0 for Rand. Someone give Rand some love.

I think we should wait until Ron is ahead more. But I'm expecting that in the end we can blow out both Ron and Rand over the others.

And no, James, there are no women on the list at all. Think family. Sorry. New Year's eve with Dad....

james1906
12-30-2010, 10:13 PM
And no, James, there are no women on the list at all. Think family.

Think of hot family members? um...pass

sailingaway
12-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Think of hot family members? um...pass

I never said 'hot.'

Fine. LET Ron lose a poll to Ryan. :mad:

james1906
12-30-2010, 10:20 PM
I never said 'hot.'

Fine. LET Ron lose a poll to Ryan. :mad:

I think it's ok if he loses this one.

sailingaway
12-30-2010, 10:28 PM
below is Paul Ryan's voting record

Paul Ryan on Bailouts and Government Stimuli:

-Voted YES on TARP (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on Economic Stimulus HR 5140 (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending (Ron Paul voted no)

Paul Ryan on Entitlement Programs:

-Voted YES on limited prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on extending unemployment benefits from 39 weeks to 59 weeks (Ron Paul voted no)

Paul Ryan on Education:

-Voted YES on Head Start Act (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on No Child Left Behind Act (Ron Paul voted no)

Paul Ryan on Civil Liberties:

-Voted YES on federalizing rules for driver licenses to hinder terrorists (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant (Ron Paul voted no)

Paul Ryan on War and Intervention Abroad:

-Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on emergency $78B for war in Iraq & Afghanistan (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date (Ron Paul voted no)
-Voted NO on redeploying US troops out of Iraq starting in 90 days (Ron Paul voted yes)

http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/who-is-paul-ryan-who-is-ron-paul-similar-names-different-voting-record/

If there is any justice in this world, Ryan should never be kissed again.......

-jk

Natalie
12-30-2010, 10:31 PM
//

amy31416
12-30-2010, 10:37 PM
I had to vote for Ron. I could outrun Carol, but I don't think I could get away from Kelley.

sailingaway
12-30-2010, 10:44 PM
I had to vote for Ron. I could outrun Carol, but I don't think I could get away from Kelley.

There you go. Kelley's pretty athletic....

wormyguy
12-30-2010, 10:53 PM
Someone needs to show Rand some love - you're making him very sad! :(

sailingaway
12-30-2010, 11:10 PM
OK, one of my kids voted for Rand and the other for Ron. Feel better?

sailingaway
12-31-2010, 09:09 AM
bump for morning votes!

Seraphim
12-31-2010, 09:10 AM
I would like to kiss Olivia Wilde. :)

RM918
12-31-2010, 09:56 AM
My support for Paul has its limits, and this is the limit.

speciallyblend
12-31-2010, 10:06 AM
i voted but it never took me to results, i don't want to vote twice ,but that website has major loading issues and problems! It would be great if they called my wife www.coloradomountainmedia.com but websites seem to want to waste 10-20,000 dollars and pay for things they never get! Then do not want to pay 1/4 the costs to my wife to actually get what they paid for!! sigh

sigh sigh!!!!! the bottom line is folks do not want to admit they got screwed by the company they paid! So many do not want to correct the problems aka that would mean they have to admit to themselves they didn't get what they paid for. very frustrating to honest companies . People seem to want to leave their website the way it is then actually fixing the website they never got!!

Heimdallr
12-31-2010, 11:07 AM
Hmm. Well, I dunno about a kiss. I would like to give Ron a hug and a pat on the back. Just for being him.

angelatc
12-31-2010, 11:14 AM
I would like to kiss Olivia Wilde. :)

After she made that video for the Democrats, I'll never go see another one of her movies. I quit watching House too. The left adopted this policy years ago, and managed to grab a hold of the media for decades using it. GLenn Beck is one of the highest rated cable shows, but can't get advertisers because the loud minority united and sent thousands of emails.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoodland/2010/10/27/olivia-wilde-moveon-org-remind-us-why-we-vote-republican/

Slutter McGee
12-31-2010, 11:21 AM
After she made that video for the Democrats, I'll never go see another one of her movies. I quit watching House too. The left adopted this policy years ago, and managed to grab a hold of the media for decades using it. GLenn Beck is one of the highest rated cable shows, but can't get advertisers because the loud minority united and sent thousands of emails.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoodland/2010/10/27/olivia-wilde-moveon-org-remind-us-why-we-vote-republican/

I don't know. Crazy liberal chicks kinda turn me on.

Slutter McGee