PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Cooper pops two Valium, puts on gay glasses, talks to annoying lesbian comedian

teacherone
12-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Anderson Cooper's transformation into serious newsman to newsman/daytime personality hybrid continues.

The face of CNN and future syndicated daytime talk show host, who will co-host CNN's New Year's Eve special with Kathy Griffin, previewed Friday's broadcast and showed off his new glasses while also admitting that he was on prescription drugs.

"Yes, I know, I look like Rachel Maddow," Cooper said as he showed off his new glasses (a follow-up from when he debuted an earlier pair of glasses this spring).

Griffin joked that Cooper's glasses were nerdy, and that their New Year's Eve competition "Ryan Seacrest would not be caught dead with those glasses on."

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2010/12/28/ac.new.year.host.griffin.cnn

Cooper admitted that he was on prescription drugs for the interview.

"I threw out my back, and so I've taken two Valium for this interview, so I'm actually a little loopy," he said.

"That's my dream come true! Can you take four on New Year's?" Griffin responded.

Dreamofunity
12-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Uh... cool.

AuH2O
12-30-2010, 10:07 AM
This was actually kinda funny.

lester1/2jr
12-30-2010, 10:17 AM
this is the general politics section just fyi

hazek
12-30-2010, 10:20 AM
this is the general politics section just fyi

I got a nice chuckle out of it but you are right. This thread should probably be moved to the off topic section. MODS!