PDA

View Full Version : Are more now talking about the Constitution but will they talk about sound money?

Bryan
10-21-2007, 08:23 PM
It would seen that since the first debate some of the other candidates are talking more about the Constitution and using some of the points Dr. Paul makes.

However, the point of sound money, one that seems to make a lot of sense to most Americans and in which Dr. Paul is making major home runs with is being completely ignored by the others- it's like the won't touch this issue for anything.

Agreement? Thoughts?

Corydoras
10-22-2007, 12:27 AM
I think voters respond to "Constitution" but they have no idea what "sound money" means. If Ron talked about exchange rates, they might begin to understand it.

Richandler
10-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Unfortunately they are just talking about it. No more, like most politicians they lack integrity.

TheIndependent
10-22-2007, 12:33 AM
They won't talk 'sound money' because it's a lot harder for them to reconcile with their grand plans or even understand the fundamentals of it themselves than it is to just say "Constitution" a dozen times and back it up with bullshit that sends the Founding Fathers spinning in their graves and uninformed audiences clapping just because they heard "Constitution" out of their candidate's mouth.

LizF
10-22-2007, 12:34 AM
Of course that would mean that they would actually have to understand sound money....

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 12:43 AM
I don't think they understand the Constitution either and that doesn't stop them from talking about it.

Corydoras
10-22-2007, 12:44 AM
I don't think they understand the Constitution either and that doesn't stop them from talking about it.

Yeah, but I bet "sound money" doesn't get as good a reaction from focus groups as "Constitution"!