PDA

View Full Version : Has All The Proof of Glenn Beck Manipulating Medina's Audio Been Removed From the Internet

AGRP
12-28-2010, 04:16 PM
I was doing some research and I can't find any of it.

Can anyone find it? It's different than the interview itself.

For example: http://www.google.com/search?q=glenn+beck+audio+medina&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Vfi&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&q=glenn+beck+audio+medina+manipulated&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=e64ee6e4e8056c32

Every video seems to be removed.

jmhudak17
12-28-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah it's a conspiracy by the lizard people

Travlyr
12-28-2010, 04:50 PM
yeah it's a conspiracy by the lizard people
Serious question: What are the lizard people?

jmhudak17
12-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Serious question: What are the lizard people?
http://www.bobcesca.com/images/sleestak_3.jpg

Travlyr
12-28-2010, 05:33 PM
So it is just a joke? I hear it most in reference to conspiracy. Do people actually believe that there are reptilian people? Or that they have mystical powers?

jmhudak17
12-28-2010, 05:35 PM
There are actually people that believe reptilians rule the world. It's pretty funny stuff to read.

Travlyr
12-28-2010, 05:37 PM
There are actually people that believe reptilians rule the world. It's pretty funny stuff to read.
Wow! Thanks.

dannno
12-28-2010, 05:38 PM

None of us here on this forum know precisely who runs the world, so stop pretending that you know who doesn't. You aren't even educated enough to know that there is a relatively small group of people who have control over most of the nations, banks and corporations of the world so what is funny to you is pretty irrelevant.

TNforPaul45
12-28-2010, 05:50 PM

There are two groups on this train of thought. The first group believes that there are elites that are so satanic in their motivations that they have lizard like souls or personalities, cold to all affection. The other group believes that there are actual reptillian aliens who replace people and take their form, thus, reptilians. Body snatchers type of thing.

Travlyr
12-28-2010, 06:00 PM
None of us here on this forum know precisely who runs the world, so stop pretending that you know who doesn't. You aren't even educated enough to know that there is a relatively small group of people who have control over most of the nations, banks and corporations of the world so what is funny to you is pretty irrelevant.
We are, however, getting it narrowed down. Here is evidence of our banks submitting to the Bank for International Settlements in Basel (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hl7rma4aBvzIjoHOLQXHXflGRV4g?docId=f8d5ee31a 8bf4a40a8732e13cd4090bd).

The new international rules "will allow market participants to assess the quality of a bank's compensation practices and the incentives towards risk-taking they support," said Fernando Vargas, chairman of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's task force on remuneration and an associate director-general at the Bank of Spain.

Those new rules were presented to leaders of the Group of 20 rich and developing countries and then to national governments for ratification. U.S. officials including Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke have issued statements of support for the Basel bank's attempts to reduce the occurrence and severity of future financial crises.

jmhudak17
12-28-2010, 06:01 PM
There are two groups on this train of thought. The first group believes that there are elites that are so satanic in their motivations that they have lizard like souls or personalities, cold to all affection. The other group believes that there are actual reptillian aliens who replace people and take their form, thus, reptilians. Body snatchers type of thing.
The first one I don't believe, but it's obviously possible. The second is completely ridiculous.

Side Note: It's pretty funny that a thread about Beck/Medina turned into one about reptilians ruling the world.

dannno
12-28-2010, 06:47 PM
The first one I don't believe, but it's obviously possible. The second is completely ridiculous.

I agree that the first is much more likely than the second. It all comes from a dude named David Icke who had a bunch of visions about the world and the elite who control it. Most of the specific stuff about the world today he is spot on, some of the other stuff must have been symbolic or was just part of whatever trip he went on.

Alex Jones used to say that David Icke was like a punch bowl filled with delicious punch with a giant turd in the center, the turd being the reptilians. AJ has Icke on his show sometimes, I think even Icke has said that a lot of the stuff he used to talk about is likely symbolic, he doesn't seem to go into it as much anymore.

Side Note: It's pretty funny that a thread about Beck/Medina turned into one about reptilians ruling the world.

Read the second post.