PDA

View Full Version : Real Free Americans - Are you one? Are you ready to go? Constitution restored?

free1
12-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Here's THE political move:

Restore the original government of the free people. Let the other corporate government die it's slow death since it was built on a house of cards anyway.

This is happening now, don't ignore it, don't try to sweep it under the rug. It's here and it's real.

Thousands of well educated people are "signing up" and getting on board with this after studying the law and how "they" have used legalese to trick us.

There is a group of people you should check out. They have restored the original government. They have restored justice for the free American people.

This is what you wanted, isn't it? This is what the tea party was all about, right?

You want freedom, you want liberty, well here it is.

They have done this peacefully and lawfully. They have studied the law and know how the "system" works inside and out. The corporate government is backing off trying to stop this and realize that they can get in a lot of trouble if they continue to force their will on people who do not consent.

If you have been paying attention, you know that you are a subject/slave under the United States (government) - as long as you consent to it.

But there is a way to "drop out" of that "system" and claim your birthright back. You still have it, you have the power to reverse this yourself.

You declare your freedom, you eliminate any presumptions that you are a serf/subject belonging to the United States, or any government.

This group has IDs available now, they have been used to travel on planes, and have passed TSA scrutiny. There is a phone number on the IDs to call if there is any problem 24/7. It's all lawful. The original indians do something like this for their tribes and the Amish, so it's not like the corporate government doesn't have rules to follow for this situation, they have for many years (although this isn't an indian tribe, please don't confuse this).

You can hear about the trip and TSA, one guy's experience - at about 18:00 on this audio file:
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/downloads/calls/republic/public/RepublicWeeklyNotice-12-22-2010.mp3

That file also has a lot of basic info at the start, you should listen if you don't already know this stuff.

IDs are... "proclaimed and declared to the International Court of Justice (The Hague), the United Nations (The UN), and the Universal Postal Union (The UPU) as an official representation of an Republic American National"

The FBI supports them, like they should for any good American, you can hear about that at about 29:15 and 32:25 on the above audio file.

The main site:
http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

Freedom and liberty is all about personal responsibility. Each of us, in order to gain our freedom back, needs to take the personal responsibility to correct the presumptions that the government has been using against us.

Politicians won't do it for you. <<-- Don't trust them, you know better by now, right?

Icymudpuppy
12-28-2010, 12:12 PM
If the republic was truly restored, we wouldn't need any documents or papers or ID.

hillbilly123069
12-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Notice how fast technology advanced without gov regulation.The last century where uncle sam got his regulation on is where we stalled out. How much supressed tech is out there because the rich cannot make any money off of it? Magnets could replace any and all sources of generation for energy production.
Mounted with a centrifical clutch, you could remove the need for a combustion engine entirely. Wind farms? replace the blades with properly aligned magnets, theres 1 less eyesore
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=magnet+generator&aq=f

Kylie
12-28-2010, 03:19 PM
I have a question.

If I were to sign those papers stating the information of the state I live in, and then choose to move to another state(which I am planning on doing in the near future) how would this affect the affirmations that I have taken?

Is it transferable? I know that it is my god given right to travel, but I would want to make sure that I am covered. I like this idea, but I'm still very leery.

youngbuck
12-28-2010, 09:32 PM
As nice as it would be for the republic to be restored, this is not going to happen. Tim Turner is setting up a bunch of well meaning patriots for a huge disappointment.

I see this whole plan to restore the republic going one of three ways:

1. It fizzles out once enough people see poor results and think they were hoodwinked.

2. It gains some significant momentum, then the government sends Tim Turner to prison for a very long time for whatever fabricated charges. Many other leaders in the RAP may also be sought after or charged with fabricated BS.

3. The "de facto" gov't lets the movement build up for the sole purpose of monitoring it and taking notes. At some point in the future, the government will say that since they are not US citizens, they are seditious enemy combatants and off to concentration camps ya'll go.

But, I admit I could be wrong about all of this. And if I am, then it's a miracle directly from the hand of God. I'll wait and watch, and wish you guys the best of luck, but I'm not holding my breath.

free1
12-29-2010, 02:31 PM
I have a question.

If I were to sign those papers stating the information of the state I live in, and then choose to move to another state(which I am planning on doing in the near future) how would this affect the affirmations that I have taken?

Is it transferable? I know that it is my god given right to travel, but I would want to make sure that I am covered. I like this idea, but I'm still very leery.It's not that much of a leap to declare your rights.

I would be more worried about the documents you sign all the time just so you can get by.

You would always want to be in contact with the group in any area you may be moving to, but I don't see why your rights would change just because you moved to another State.

I also don't see why it would be a problem to declare the same exact thing while living in a different State.

hazek
12-29-2010, 03:24 PM
How come this thread isn't getting more replies?

free1
12-31-2010, 04:27 PM
How come this thread isn't getting more replies?
Too busy filling out the paperwork?

tnvoter
12-31-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm going to try to listen this before tomorrow, until then:

/blimp

free1
01-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Repeal health care yourself. Repeal a lot of other stuff.

The United States (the government) doesn't have jurisdiction over everything, they are limited.

Break the bonds they "assume" that they have. Rebut the presumption. They have no jurisdiction over free Americans.

Why would you not want to do that?

Philhelm
01-04-2011, 12:38 PM
So I'm assuming that all law enforcement personnel in the nation are well versed in this corporate government v. U.S. government issue, and would honor the rights of free citizens? Does this mean that sovereign citizens and their pets won't be shot and beaten by police if they wave their secret membership card? I'm sure most of us realize that our government doesn't truly operate within the confines of law, yet maintains its authority through power anyway; that is the whole point of the term de facto.

t0rnado
01-04-2011, 01:01 PM
The OP is either gullible or trying to get us placed on an FBI watchlist . Tim Turner is a lunatic and a swindler who has gotten people thrown in prison for following his legal advise. The guy claims to be the interim President of the united States of America and has been in FBI custody multiple times.

http://archive.mail-list.com/paycheck-piracy/message/20101130.064351.1139ff96.en.html

Zippyjuan
01-04-2011, 02:22 PM
True freedom is a state of mind.

youngbuck
01-04-2011, 06:17 PM
The OP is either gullible or trying to get us placed on an FBI watchlist . Tim Turner is a lunatic and a swindler who has gotten people thrown in prison for following his legal advise. The guy claims to be the interim President of the united States of America and has been in FBI custody multiple times.

http://archive.mail-list.com/paycheck-piracy/message/20101130.064351.1139ff96.en.html

Yep. My guess is that he's gullible (but very hopeful to attain liberty, his heart is probably in the right place), while he's probably not trying to get people on an FBI watchlist, he probably already is.

free1
01-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Everyone logged into this forum is on the FBI watch list, according to that conspiracy theory.

Any freedom loving American is on the FBI list, and especially the TEA Party people.

The FBI has a big list, it's title tag is "American". WTF?

Fear and intimidation is what the government always tries to use, why are you pushing that?

I don't see American Indians or the Amish being arrested all the time, do you?

Oh no, they are coming to get you! Obey or else! Fear, Intimidation, Doubt.

You can't put people away for protecting their freedom, liberty, inalienable rights. You can't put them away for being a free American.

There's a whole big group behind this in every State. They have their own courts, that's where the jurisdiction lies, and great people who have sacrificed to do this. It's not just one man, it's a republic.

Are you looking for a leader? Sorry, republics have none. Self responsibility, remember?

Why hasn't the TSA hauled these guys away when they fly? Because they know what's up, they got a message from high up legal counsel, and they know that they will be in big legal trouble PERSONALLY if they did that.

Why? Because when you don't have jurisdiction through your delegation of authority, you are not protected or immune from personal suit.

You do understand basic law don't you?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, therefore.....

It's everyone's duty to know law!

hazek
01-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Please show us a video of someone with this I.D. walking right through TSA. I'd really love to see it.

Philhelm
01-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Please show us a video of someone with this I.D. walking right through TSA. I'd really love to see it.

It's "illegal" to record TSA checkpoints. ;)

hazek
01-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Well he just said TSA won't bother him with his I.D., so how can it be a problem to make a video of it?

free1
01-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Well he just said TSA won't bother him with his I.D., so how can it be a problem to make a video of it?You probably could, someone probably will.

The media shows videos, they probably contact the right people before so they don't cause a commotion.

But I bet you still won't be convinced until everyone you know has opted out of slavery. And you will be the last one, still stubborn, even with the all the law behind this and everyone else free and happy, you will still have your doubts.

Why don't you read and study a little history and law and LEARN SOMETHING?

I could show you video after video of people getting pulled over and then the cop apologizing after he radios his superiors. And you still wouldn't be convinced. Yes, most cops know about those "special people". Why would they want the cops to be free? If you told them there's an option, wouldn't they go for it? Then they would lose some control, and we know how the government loves power and control over their slaves.

What about court dismissals? The record just says "dismissed", there's no reason, they aren't going to say "because we aren't the slave's master anymore", they just drop the case because otherwise they will be sued, personally, and lose their toys, and their power, and they don't like that.

But you would argue that it could have been dismissed for other reasons, maybe a technicality, even with overwhelming odds of that after looking at 100's of other cases just like it where people got fined big time (and you expect someone else to do that research for you, for free of course, because convincing people like you is just soooo important).

It might be the power that scares you. They will now fear YOU, you will no longer fear them.

Maybe that scares you, or the self responsibility that goes with that power, maybe you can't handle that.

It's also possible you work for the government, or are receiving government handouts and are happy and comfortable living off the government dole. Well, that's coming to a end and you are going to have to deal with it anyway.

The question is... Do you want to be free or not?

Deborah K
01-18-2011, 12:52 PM
The only way to kill the beast is to starve it with a tax revolt. No guts - no glory.

osan
01-18-2011, 06:58 PM
If the republic was truly restored, we wouldn't need any documents or papers or ID.

+1

That's the real bottom line

osan
01-18-2011, 07:01 PM
The only way to kill the beast is to starve it with a tax revolt. No guts - no glory.

The problem with that is most of the taxes come from wages and we have withholding for all W-2 checks so most people can't revolt in any meaningful way.

Stop paying your property taxes and the sheriff will come to evict you. Resist eviction and you will be arrested. Resist arrest and you will be assaulted. Resist assault and you will be murdered.

What is one to do?

HazyHusky420
01-18-2011, 07:21 PM
True freedom is a state of mind.

Yeah but that's hard to achieve with shitloads of taxes and abusive cops on every corner. Not to mention the government listening to you on every device that has a microphone.

free1
01-26-2011, 07:22 AM
What is one to do?Be a real American and get with the group that supports you, see the OP.

If fear and intimidation works on you, then you aren't one of the "land of the brave and home the free" people.

Deborah K
01-26-2011, 03:58 PM
The problem with that is most of the taxes come from wages and we have withholding for all W-2 checks so most people can't revolt in any meaningful way.

Stop paying your property taxes and the sheriff will come to evict you. Resist eviction and you will be arrested. Resist arrest and you will be assaulted. Resist assault and you will be murdered.

What is one to do?

Small business owners (who currently employ nearly 70% of the public) would have to get behind the idea. It would be up to the employees informing them of the unconstitutionality of taxing wages. And as far as property taxes go, that would affect the local gov't not the fed. Cut the head off the beast. I'm not saying it would be easy to do, but it has to be done if anything is ever going to change. Taxation of our wages is unconstitutional, plain and simple, and when the gov't first implemented it, we became slaves to them.

free1
01-30-2011, 03:37 AM
Cut the head off the beast. I'm not saying it would be easy to do, but it has to be done if anything is ever going to change. Taxation of our wages is unconstitutional, plain and simple, and when the gov't first implemented it, we became slaves to them.You are correct, and two guys already won on that argument.

They weren't withholding taxes from their employees.

And they also had the government there and asked where the law was and all that, and the US Attorney (to "turn" to twist) couldn't come up with anything. SOUNDS LIKE A FRAUD / SCAM TO ME!

The question is with all this evidence, when will people wake up to the brainwashing?

Great News: JOE BANNISTER WINS IN IRS CASE - BIG VICTORY
2 pages
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=111&contentid=2357&page=1
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=111&contentid=2357&page=2

"Mr. Thompson had researched the law and concluded that he was not an "employer" as defined within Title 26, the income tax code, nor was he required to withhold money from the paychecks of those who worked for him. He called this meeting so as to inform his 25 employees of this decision to stop withholding from their paychecks, and invited Joe Banister, former IRS CID special agent, to assist him in communicating to the employees. "

AND HE IS CORRECT!

What more do you people need? Sheesh!

STOP FEEDING THE BEAST!

free1
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Bump for true freedom

free1
04-18-2011, 01:49 AM
Progress is continuing to be made. You can listen to the weekly update "Republic Open Call" telephone conferences.

http://dev.republicoftheunitedstates.org/category/republic-updates/