PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Ron at 'Caffienated Conservatives' for leader of the year, Sarah P now ahead

sailingaway
12-26-2010, 06:22 PM
h xxp://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2010/12/2010-caffeinated-conservative-award-nominees

scroll down on left, Ron has 30% and Sarah 40% at the moment, with others following at 10%

I note that Rand is there too, but it's Ron's year, by me. Come 2016, I'll be voting for Rand in polls, I hope....

rprprs
12-26-2010, 06:27 PM
neck and neck at 36% when I just voted.

tangent4ronpaul
12-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Ron's winning now.

But, but, but.... Does he even drink coffee? :)

-t

sparebulb
12-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Voted. RP is at 51%.

sailingaway
12-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Ron's winning now.

But, but, but.... Does he even drink coffee? :)

-t

There is caffeine in chocolate and he likes chocolate chip cookies....

he qualifies.....

Wesker1982
12-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Ron Paul at 70%

Kregisen
12-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Ron Paul 81%.

Everyone start voting for Rand!!! 81% is WAY too much for a candidate.....everyone will know it's not not even close and thus worthless.

youngbuck
12-26-2010, 07:29 PM
These type of things should be posted with broken links, so people have to copy and paste it into their browser. Otherwise, they can tell that they're getting a flood of traffic from this thread.

Everyone start voting for Rand!!! 81% is WAY too much for a candidate.....everyone will know it's not not even close and thus worthless.

I agree.

speciallyblend
12-26-2010, 08:02 PM
These type of things should be posted with broken links, so people have to copy and paste it into their browser. Otherwise, they can tell that they're getting a flood of traffic from this thread.

I agree.

I tried to copy and paste but that didn't work so my new rule is if a poll is posted here with no broken link. I refuse to vote in them

speciallyblend
12-26-2010, 08:04 PM
why is the op posting the site and not breaking link? probably the same reason why ron paul supporters cannot become republican and secure the nomination for ron paul but they say they support him!

sailingaway
12-26-2010, 08:54 PM
why is the op posting the site and not breaking link? probably the same reason why ron paul supporters cannot become republican and secure the nomination for ron paul but they say they support him!

Nah, I broke it on a poll that mattered more and got grief for it, actually. I decided I didn't really think the world would be talking about how this one comes out. If you do GO to the link you can see the author hates us, and calls us bots no matter what we do. Obviously, if we were cheating Ron's lead would be much bigger. The author just wants SP to win. I broke the link, since I think you are right on that.... but I'm not sure this blog is worth it.

sailingaway
12-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Ron Paul 81%.

Except now Ron is down to 51% and and SP is coming up strong. The author is an SP type and this blog is likely frequented by her supporters. The author also hinted that we are cheating, though we aren't, so some there may think they are 'retaliating in kind' by cheating themselves. Rand isn't in the numbers in this poll, and the difference between Ron's and SPs is too close at this point. If we get Ron safe, then sure. Until then, I think 2016 is seriously Rand's year, but this year is Ron's.

speciallyblend
12-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Nah, I broke it on a poll that mattered more and got grief for it, actually. I decided I didn't really think the world would be talking about how this one comes out. If you do GO to the link you can see the author hates us, and calls us bots no matter what we do. Obviously, if we were cheating Ron's lead would be much bigger. The author just wants SP to win. I broke the link, since I think you are right on that.... but I'm not sure this blog is worth it.

nice;) i will vote once he spikes the sp vote himself;) i doubt he has a mailing list to even come close to catch up unless he changes sp totals himself;)

speciallyblend
12-26-2010, 09:27 PM
wow his site is so bad it aborts when loading!!!

Sentient Void
12-26-2010, 09:52 PM
lol

Oh yes, the Paul Bots are out in force. Listen if I censored nominations he wouldn't even be included for a couple of reasons - 1. Paul Bot ability to troll blogs and polls and 2. He is a libertarian, not a conservative. He certainly has a lot of positions I can agree with, but many that I can't. His vote on DADT for starters, but there have been others as well.

SP is ahead of RP now 51-35

BamaAla
12-26-2010, 10:03 PM
lol

SP is ahead of RP now 51-35

54-34 Sarah Palin

Oh yes, the Paul Bots are out in force. Listen if I censored nominations he wouldn't even be included for a couple of reasons - 1. Paul Bot ability to troll blogs and polls and 2. He is a libertarian, not a conservative. He certainly has a lot of positions I can agree with, but many that I can't. His vote on DADT for starters, but there have been others as well.

WTF?:confused:

Thomas
12-26-2010, 10:16 PM
bump

libertybrewcity
12-27-2010, 03:55 AM
bump. we are down, let's win this!

roho76
12-27-2010, 04:04 AM
If there is an unbroken link you can always right click and copy the link then paste in another window. Come on guys this is basic entry level computing. If anybody needs help with this I can have my five year old help you. Just let me know.

Wesker1982
12-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Ron Paul is ahead again, 44 to 33

sailingaway
12-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Ron Paul is ahead again, 44 to 33

The author who nominated Ron to be in this poll wrote this as his/her nomination article:

http://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2010/12/vote-for-ron-paul-for-2010-caffeinated-conservative-of-the-year/

The author also posted it on here earlier today, so it is somewhere, but should get read by those here.

DDkrutsinger
12-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Bump, Palin supporters made big push overnight, now nearly tied. Only vote once, but tell all your friends

h ttp://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2010/12/2010-caffeinated-conservative-award-nominees/ (link broken, copy, paste into browser, fix, go, vote)

speciallyblend
12-28-2010, 09:53 AM
ron paul 40% and i left my 2cents comment

I voted Ron Paul ,one vote one pissed off republican! I predict if the gop doesn't nominate Ron Paul in 2012. They will win obama a 2nd term! Nominating the typical gop establisment such as palin,romney,newt and 99% of the gop is like running Obama/Cheney 2012 Bring Our Troops home, think about that republicans! WAKE UP Republicans , you cannot reform the gop talking about dems and obama all day long until they register republican! It is time to get rid of the biggovrepublicans that leaves Ron Paul or Gary for 2012 with the only credibility to say small gov republican.
The gop has serious problems and it isn't obama. It is palin,romney and the rest of the biggov republicans calling themselves small gov republicans!! WAKE UP!!! bush and palin republicans should love obama. He endorsed their undeclared war platform the minute he was elected. I wouldn't be surprised if the gop actually nominated obama/cheney 2012 bring our troops home and suckered republicans once again! The gop has a disease called BIGGOVGOP! On that note Ron Paul 2012 is the only republican left with any credibility! As a Republican do you want Ron Paul or Obama! I pick Ron Paul! Ron Paul Delegate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Become a Republican and become a delegate or we risk losing the country to obama republicans such as palin,romney and the list goes on!!

ps added for rpf, the truth is a bitch!!

sailingaway
12-28-2010, 10:20 AM
ron paul 40% and i left my 2cents comment

I voted Ron Paul ,one vote one pissed off republican! I predict if the gop doesn't nominate Ron Paul in 2012. They will win obama a 2nd term! Nominating the typical gop establisment such as palin,romney,newt and 99% of the gop is like running Obama/Cheney 2012 Bring Our Troops home, think about that republicans! WAKE UP Republicans , you cannot reform the gop talking about dems and obama all day long until they register republican! It is time to get rid of the biggovrepublicans that leaves Ron Paul or Gary for 2012 with the only credibility to say small gov republican.
The gop has serious problems and it isn't obama. It is palin,romney and the rest of the biggov republicans calling themselves small gov republicans!! WAKE UP!!! bush and palin republicans should love obama. He endorsed their undeclared war platform the minute he was elected. I wouldn't be surprised if the gop actually nominated obama/cheney 2012 bring our troops home and suckered republicans once again! The gop has a disease called BIGGOVGOP! On that note Ron Paul 2012 is the only republican left with any credibility! As a Republican do you want Ron Paul or Obama! I pick Ron Paul! Ron Paul Delegate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Become a Republican and become a delegate or we risk losing the country to obama republicans such as palin,romney and the list goes on!!

ps added for rpf, the truth is a bitch!!

They love Palin on this blog; I'm not sure they'd throw her in with the others you mention. If you had said Romney, Gingrich...etc...Pence now, there's a joke....

Vote, folks, if you haven't! And don't forget the WaPo leadership poll, too!

AuH2O
12-28-2010, 11:27 AM
I think 2016 is seriously Rand's year, but this year is Ron's.

By what logic did Ron have a bigger year than Rand?

speciallyblend
12-28-2010, 11:38 AM
They love Palin on this blog; I'm not sure they'd throw her in with the others you mention. If you had said Romney, Gingrich...etc...Pence now, there's a joke....

Vote, folks, if you haven't! And don't forget the WaPo leadership poll, too!

sooner or later the biggov loving palin has to open her mouth in a debate or these folks will have to know palin loves biggov!! Palins balloon will get popped or deflated the minute she has to open her mouth in debates and answer to bailouts and undeclared wars!! I want palin to talk in debates. she exposes herself and eventually her supporters will go wtf(minus all the brainwashed kate plus 8 clueless folks! if not then we deserve obama/palin!

speciallyblend
12-28-2010, 11:42 AM
By what logic did Ron have a bigger year than Rand?

really? if it wasn't for Ron Paul rand would be nothing! personally rand paul is not even close to Ron Paul!! rand should be lucky ron didn't use a condom i would've! Ron is running in 2012 and rand is no ron paul! that alone makes Ron pauls 2010 a bigger yr then rand! I still cannot buy into the rand paul wet dream! If it wasn't for Ron Paul and the Ron paul grassroots rand paul wouldn't even had a chance that makes Ron Pauls year far bigger then rand wanna be ron paul!

AuH2O
12-28-2010, 03:10 PM
really? if it wasn't for Ron Paul rand would be nothing! personally rand paul is not even close to Ron Paul!! rand should be lucky ron didn't use a condom i would've! Ron is running in 2012 and rand is no ron paul! that alone makes Ron pauls 2010 a bigger yr then rand! I still cannot buy into the rand paul wet dream! If it wasn't for Ron Paul and the Ron paul grassroots rand paul wouldn't even had a chance that makes Ron Pauls year far bigger then rand wanna be ron paul!

That ain't much for logic. Taking it further then, it was Mises' year more than it was Ron's year. Or it was Sam Adams' year. Or Thomas Jefferson's.

sailingaway
12-29-2010, 08:10 AM
bump for votes! This poll is on the top of an SP blog at this point....