PDA

View Full Version : Obama returns to end of life plan that caused stir

sailingaway
12-26-2010, 09:41 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/us/politics/26death.html

So like EPA on carbon, the Congress explicitly rejected it and they are going to push it through regulation.

How does this differ from a monarchy, again?

I honestly don't mind people having an option so long as there is not pressure for the doctors to BRING IT UP. But, this is another example of Obama ignoring the will of the people and just figuring out a way to unConstitutionally do what he wanted to do, when the people rejected it.

easycougar
12-26-2010, 10:14 AM
...and the FCC with Net Neutrality. Congress is now irrelevant.

everyone needs to submit this to Drudge

LibForestPaul
12-26-2010, 10:30 AM
This is a planted issue. To cause controversy and arouse emotions. Why?
?To create false dichotomy within the single party system.
?To create false outrage over an issue that is not part of the governments authority to preside over.
?To create a method for congressmen to save face.

sailingaway
12-26-2010, 11:05 AM
This is a planted issue. To cause controversy and arouse emotions. Why?
?To create false dichotomy within the single party system.
?To create false outrage over an issue that is not part of the governments authority to preside over.
?To create a method for congressmen to save face.

That isn't the point, to me. The point is the process, the unitary president, and following the Constitution which protects our liberties. THAT is not a planted nor manufactured issue.

Stary Hickory
12-26-2010, 11:53 AM
The more I see of Obama doing this sort of thing the more I see that he needs tobe impeached. There absolutely needs to be prison time for acts like this. Circumventing the representative process should result in jail time outright.

My tolerance for this type of activity has drawn to a close. Obama will not be reelected. I am certain of that. Obama has eclipsed Bush in every category possible. We are witnessing a police state in the making here. And we have a president....I loathe to name him that...who simply ignores the representative system..which was put in place exactly to STOP this sort of activity.

Personally I have had it. Impeachment is a start, criminal proceedings against this scumbag would be even better.