PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Adrian Salbuchi - Forecast 2011: An End Run Towards World Government

ctiger2
12-25-2010, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb039VYTnUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW0FprsphrE

Cap
12-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Good summation.

robertwerden
12-26-2010, 10:28 AM
The problem with that video is it is a commercial to buy his books

LibForestPaul
12-26-2010, 10:38 AM
"Don't worry. Just don't participate in the system. If you just don't participate, we the people can win."
People need to wake-up to the war already foisted upon them soon.

hazek
12-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Yesterday when I visited my home I brought up politics and the economy after lunch. My father and his girlfriend aren't as passionate about this subject as I am and certainly don't follow things over the internet. They both get most of their info from TV and the MSM so I was really surprised when I asked them for example what they were able to learn from watching TV about Wikileaks that although they didn't have all the facts straight they thought it was a good thing and it only exposed what they already knew. But then as the conversation went on and I noticed that they both realize how fked up the system is at the moment I asked them how come they aren't more involved in trying to change things. And the answer although shocking to me was pretty simple, they just don't see how anything can be done right now. They don't trust any mainstream politician and they think that any one of them will promise what ever it takes to get elected and once there he will do what ever he can to screw the voters. And then I asked but what about new people that want to get into politics for which they said they didn't think that people like that could ever get elected because the status que would make it too hard for them.

And then we all just came to a conclusion that this shit we're in is just going to go on as long as it can, until it really crashes and that it will have to take another revolution, most likely a bloody one, where all the mainstream politicians get removed, to really change anything.

I don't agree with them completely but I can understand their apathy. And I think a lot of people have a similar mindset today.