PDA

View Full Version : Rand taps into Campaign for Liberty

sailingaway
12-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Which is good.
In an email titled: "Dad and I need your help" he says

"With the Holidays upon us, I know it is a hectic time for everyone.

As I write you today, I'm preparing for my swearing-in on January 5 and putting the finishing touches on what will be an aggressive agenda for 2011, beginning with my plan to cut $500 billion from the budget.

And, of course, I will be working closely with my Dad to pass a full-scale Audit of the Fed. In fact, it will be the first bill I introduce in the Senate.

To accomplish our goals, Dad and I are going to need a strong grassroots presence to keep the pressure on.

And I know we have no better friend than Campaign for Liberty.

That's why I hope you'll read the letter from my good friend and Campaign for Liberty President John Tate.

John is putting together an excellent program for next year to help in our efforts to take back our country.

But he must have the support of good folks like you to help us achieve our goals.

Thanks for all you do for the cause of Liberty and for your continued support of Campaign for Liberty.

In Liberty,

Rand"

(the rest is a fundraiser for issues from John Tate. The issues are numerous and important, and they always need funding.) I figured he'd be working with C4L, but I like seeing it.

Thomas
12-23-2010, 09:38 PM
suhweet! was this sent to rand's listserv or c4l's?

low preference guy
12-23-2010, 09:44 PM
i thought the first two bills Rand was going to introduce were about term limits and balanced budgets. but the order doesn't really matter.

sailingaway
12-23-2010, 09:47 PM
suhweet! was this sent to rand's listserv or c4l's?

I'm not really sure, I'm on both. Although, actually, I may have limited the C4L one, I was getting too much... and I'm on Ron's so I get C4L stuff with his cover notes...

sailingaway
12-23-2010, 09:47 PM
i thought the first two bills Rand was going to introduce were about term limits and balanced budgets. but the order doesn't really matter.

I suspect they will all be the first day.

brandon
12-23-2010, 09:49 PM
I think it's more like "Campaign for liberty taps into Rand's donor base" than the other way around. Still interesting though, hopefully a fed audit actually succeeds this time around.

sailingaway
12-23-2010, 09:51 PM
I think it's more like "Campaign for liberty taps into Rand's donor base" ...

LOL! I suspect you are right, but still it underlines that Ron and Rand share a base of issues.

And I'm really glad Rand is there to cosponsor this. We won't have the 'Senate sponsor' selling out at the last minute like last time.

FSP-Rebel
12-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Yep, I got this too. It was almost for sure from the C4L as it contained a letter from John Tate, the man in charge over there. Check the links, they all go back to the Campaign.

Thomas
12-23-2010, 10:08 PM
if it was sent to rand's listserv that means his list is being introduced to c4l :)

Sola_Fide
12-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Rand is cool.

aclove
12-24-2010, 08:43 AM
This is the third or fourth time I've gotten this same email, just with a different header each time. I've already gotten it with a header letter from Ron, and another time from Carol Paul. I think C4L is trying to hit a fundraising number by the end of the year.

sailingaway
12-24-2010, 09:35 AM
And the liberty candidate money bombs combined with the downturn probably make it harder for them to do that.

MRoCkEd
12-24-2010, 09:37 AM
I hope this money is used to ensure huge turnout at CPAC.